Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Samsung Users Needed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Users Needed. (588 Views)

Samsung Users Help; How Do I Remove This Padlock On My Call Screen? / Samsung Users / find my mobile On Samsung,must Read for Samsung Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Users Needed. by Naruto2(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2020
This is Samsung s9plus.. Qualcomm chipset. My friend wants to sell it for 80k and I am interested. My fear is won't the screen get bad.. Advise needed.

Re: Samsung Users Needed. by dawnomike(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2020
Just let it slide... The screen might pack up at any time and trust me; that is the last issue you want to have with a Samsung device. The cost of fixing a new screen is enough to buy another mobile device

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Naruto2(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2020
dawnomike:
Just let it slide... The screen might pack up at any time and trust me; that is the last issue you want to have with a Samsung device. The cost of fixing a new screen is enough to buy another mobile device
Thanks bro
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Agbogashi: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Negotoate the price of the mobile with your supposed frind and see his/her reaction. When down to a fairer price, you could go for it, but really have to be careful with the phone for at least as along as you plan on using the phone. If it's any consolation, I use a Samy almost as this, but a note8. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Naruto2(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Agbogashi:
Negotoate the price of the mobile with your supposed frind and see his/her reaction. When down to a fairer price, you could go for it, but really have to be careful with the phone for at least as along as you plan on using the phone. If it's any consolation, I use a Samy almost as this, but a note8. Peace.
Thanks bro. 80k is his last price tho. I thought of covering it with screen guard.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Apologize(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2020
Don't buy.. calm down and search on Nairaland for a cleaner S8+ s9 or S8

1 Like

Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Naruto2(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2020
Apologize:
Don't buy.. calm down and search on Nairaland for a cleaner S8+ s9 or S8
Okay tho it's more expensive
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2020
80K wan miss road ó......... grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Naruto2(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:
80K wan miss road ó......... grin
cry cry
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Nellsworld(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2020
I would say don't buy it because of the crack, cos when Samsung madness starts, u wouldn't be able to dance to it, get urself a mint Samsung, just add more cash and get a phone that will give u peace of mind, you can check offerup thread on NL, you will see mint Samsung that is kind of affordable

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Users Needed. by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Naruto2:
This is Samsung s9plus.. Qualcomm chipset. My friend wants to sell it for 80k and I am interested. My fear is won't the screen get bad.. Advise needed.

Price: 48,000
Condition: new but used for 3 months
SPEC
RAM: 3GB

INTERNAL STORAGE: 32GB

EXPANDABLE STORAGE: YES
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Naruto2(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nellsworld:
I would say don't buy it because of the crack, cos when Samsung madness starts, u wouldn't be able to dance to it, get urself a mint Samsung, just add more cash and get a phone that will give u peace of mind, you can check offerup thread on NL, you will see mint Samsung that is kind of affordable
Thanks bro. That's how my S8 screen just died and it's just in the house.
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Apologize(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Naruto2:

Thanks bro. That's how my S8 screen just died and it's just in the house.

Drop your number..lemme call
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Naruto2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Apologize:

Drop your number..lemme call
0 8 1 0 4 1 9 3 7 8 6
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by ORIJIN201(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
In my opinion, I think it's best to keep your money. The damage is too much for such price.
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Jung(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
You can buy it. As long as there isnt any spilled ink, you will use it for as long as you want.

It's a good buy, and you could change the outer glass if you want.
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Satan66(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
As long as there isn't any ink or a certain part of the screen isn't malfunctioning then there's nothing to fear.
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by samsam2019: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Naruto2:
I can assure you it will work fine for as long as you use it. That's the thing with Samsung devices, the screen might be badly shattered but it will still work very fine.

But personally I won't buy a 90k 0hkne with shattered screen. Even if it's s20
Re: Samsung Users Needed. by Babawale4real: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Well I have s20 for #290k brand new. Crazy specs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch UEFA Champions League Live For Free On Android, Ios And PC / Mi 10 Lite 5G(sold) / Phonemart. Let's See What You Have For Sale And What You Want To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.