Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) (71067 Views)

I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / Muslim Woman In Egypt Weeps For Joy After God Uses Pastor To Heal Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

Nah Aunty wey mumu

Lol... E no good o grin
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Litmus: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Take a Good Look At This Trending Thread In Nigeria Now About A Female Ex-Corper who is a doctor, that passed Out from NYSC, last week, she is dead now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6003365/sad-doctor-just-passed-out

Please Do The Needful To The Thread

i pray this is not true
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by earnit1: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
really
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
after allowing one of the organiser to bang the pússy extraordinary, you no still make am? na her type lecturer go dey fúck for school and still dey get D for the course
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Evercurious(f): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
What's sort of rubbish is this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Litmus:

i pray this is not true

No Fake News Here On . COM
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by sazycul: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
loneprof:
Whose aunty is this? grin
Person mother.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Modarun(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
This one is not a missing out cry. But rather pain induced wailing when ever she remembers all the bros that sampled the kpekus to get an audition. Nothing to see here.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by voc01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
If nah heaven you miss you go cry like this?
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by babtoundey(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why won't she cry. The chance win cash and gain popularity for doing nothing than hoeing just slipped her by.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by ensamy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why she no give her kpekus like others did and were selected. shocked cool sad shocked sad
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Crochet: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by tafat: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
She will definitely make a good actress
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by hush15: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1358678/lady-claims-got-selected-bbnaija-housemate-weeps-exclusion-show-photos-video/

Her cry is out of the fact that she might have been scammed, either in cash or kind or just maybe the both but its really a funny thing that a full grown adult could be so gullible and crying on top bbn....
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
crazygod:
grin grin grin Wait is this for real?
Yes,for real bro. Scammers everywhere!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
crazygod:
grin grin grin Wait is this for real?
Yes,for real bro. Scammers everywhere!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by sisisioge: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chai! See as she spoil mouth on top that silly show! Hian!

Na all those big boys and girls who are no longer hustling dey fuel the show. I had to unfollow Ifyalways after comments from last year bbnaija won't allow me see road to better topics. Hian!

Today, one of my ogas was already updating status about bbnaija....hian! Enough biko!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by 2016easy2017: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's like she's crying bcoz she missed something she craves for for so long. Me I didn't say more than this o. If u complete it, na u talk am
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Taking a video of one's self crying has to be on another scale of pretentiousness. Shit is weird as f*ck
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by jummykkk(f): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eeyah Pelee, fine gal no pimples
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by blackgold7777(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
why you collect her biscuit na
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Shakaranews2020: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lmfao... She no serious.

Meanwhile, watch shocking Untold Story of your favourite housemates below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pca34h93k9U
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
I wish BBN would see this and let her in the show, she deserves a chance, I'm sure she would come in at some point like elozonam but she shouldn't expect t win cos she failed initially getting nominated earlier but BBN should tweak nd make adjustments like last yrs own!

Retweet, share, like on ur twitter pages! NL let's do this 4 her!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Coldfeets: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
She's crying in front of a camera and you want me to take her serious?

Mba.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
They gal yellow lyk Dem BB9ja ashawo, she must qualify o. Dem go use her as extra housemates or fake housemates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Olaa: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Slynation(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lwkm..... grin she never see anything, it's not be choosing, You settle after they choose you?? I'm sure she didn't cry like this when she was having carryover in exams grin
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mumu dey worry you.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by Harinholar(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Take fate jare
Come back next year and follow the right channel...
Re: BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) by uncastableodd(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
pretydiva:
My friend gerrara here mehn undecided

Hello babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" / Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.