Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Website Design And App Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Website Design And App Development (276 Views)

Joshua Agboola: 10-year-old Nigerian Programmer Who Has Developed Games And App / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Web And App Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design And App Development by okine4real: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Hello Guys, recently i started learning how to build a website, but i observed that, even after learning, one still might not be able to really understand how to build a website. i also understand that, in order to effectively understand how to build websites, students still need to regroup after school, study and teach each other. Am also having this issues of learning, so i have decided to donate my space solely for this purpose. i want a very few dedicated website developers and app developers to come and assemble. In my place we can ready, learn and teach each other on how to improve on our different field. In my place, there is know chairs or tables, there is know internet, so anybody interested should reply and lets talk how we can go about it, we can also use the place has an IT Hub. i believe the ideal is really good.... The world is growing into a world of information technology... interested person should either respond here or whatsapp me on 07087776267

Cheers.
Re: Website Design And App Development by donsheddy1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
okine4real:
Hello Guys, recently i started learning how to build a website, but i observed that, even after learning, one still might not be able to really understand how to build a website. i also understand that, in order to effectively understand how to build websites, students still need to regroup after school, study and teach each other. Am also having this issues of learning, so i have decided to donate my space solely for this purpose. i want a very few dedicated website developers and app developers to come and assemble. In my place we can ready, learn and teach each other on how to improve on our different field. In my place, there is know chairs or tables, there is know internet, so anybody interested should reply and lets talk how we can go about it, we can also use the place has an IT Hub. i believe the ideal is really good.... The world is growing into a world of information technology... interested person should either respond here or whatsapp me on 07087776267

Cheers.
"Know chairs or tables" and "Know internet" Which school do you attend that you can't distinguish "Know" from "No"? Can't believe someone who claims to be a student could confuse those words.

1 Like

Re: Website Design And App Development by okine4real: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Next please.. did i tell that dude that am running a school? another kids, whom don't know what to do with his data know wonder your government wants to increase the price of data... Please read carefully, since you went to school how come you don's understand what i wrote? let me explain again... My place is for us to regroup, learn individually and teach one another.

Cheers
Re: Website Design And App Development by donsheddy1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
okine4real:
Next please.. did i tell that dude that am running a school? another kids, whom don't know what to do with his data know wonder your government wants to increase the price of data... Please read carefully, since you went to school how come you don's understand what i wrote? let me explain again... My place is for us to regroup, learn individually and teach one another.

Cheers
"know wonder"? This guy's got to be a waste. I pity the poor parent wasting their money that would have been useful to others. Enjoy yourself.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor? / Best Ads-free Note-taking App / Build Android App Even Without Known How To Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.