Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup (757 Views)

15,000 Spent/old Layers For Sale / 11,000 Spent Layers For Sale / 10,000 Spent Layers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by apakoso2020: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Good day farming community,
I have 15,000 spent layers available for sale in different locations around Oyo state.
Kindly note that I am not the direct owner of the birds but the owners contacted me to help dispose the birds.
The contact to call is 08153539554,09037815836
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by apakoso2020: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2020
enough video is available for confirmation
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by LanreFasasi: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

HE DOESN'T HAVE AM OFFICE. HE USES HIS RESIDENCE AT SHAKIRA TO DISGUISE AS OFFICE BECAUSE IT IS FAR AND PEOPLE WON'T BOTHER TO CHECK USING IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SCAM PEOPLE

ONE PERSON :

CASSAVA TUBERS FOR SALE

CASSAVA FARM FOR SALE

15000 LAYERS FOR SALE

HERBICIDES FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

FIBROID CURE

THE STYLE IS TO RUN AS MUCH ADVERTS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN DUPE PEOPLE SAME WAY HE DUPED ME. OF MY MONEY

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF

HE HAS MULTIPLE MONIKERS. BE SURE YOU SEARCH AND CONFIRM. DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS

AFIS IS A SCAMMER
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by Adlac(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2020
LanreFasasi:
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

HE DOESN'T HAVE AM OFFICE. HE USES HIS RESIDENCE AT SHAKIRA TO DISGUISE AS OFFICE BECAUSE IT IS FAR AND PEOPLE WON'T BOTHER TO CHECK USING IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SCAM PEOPLE

ONE PERSON :

CASSAVA TUBERS FOR SALE

CASSAVA FARM FOR SALE

15000 LAYERS FOR SALE

HERBICIDES FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

FIBROID CURE

THE STYLE IS TO RUN AS MUCH ADVERTS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN DUPE PEOPLE SAME WAY HE DUPED ME. OF MY MONEY

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF

HE HAS MULTIPLE MONIKERS. BE SURE YOU SEARCH AND CONFIRM. DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS

AFIS IS A SCAMMER

O yes is time to prove this man wrong.

Kindly do the needful by shaming him with your evidences as we are counting on your interigity.
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by LanreFasasi: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Adlac:

Kindly do the needful by shaming him with your evidences as we are counting on your interigity.

My dear brother. Please expect it
All I need is create some good time from my work schedule to do proper typing of what I went through at the hands of the fifty scoundrel, make the screenshots and then share them in an orderly manner. I will definitely do this. Expect to be tagged

1 Like

Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by Dowenship(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2020
The scammer don run!! I hope he doesn't open another account to scam people
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by LanreFasasi: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dowenship:
The scammer don run!! I hope he doesn't open another account to scam people

He has up to four accounts. I will post all the monikers for the entire forum to see
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by apakoso2020: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adlac:

thanks my brother, can this man tell the whole story?yes, you gave me money to look for labourers,used the whole money visiting the labourers,they never showed up,I payed the labourers family so that I send them to him,they disappointed me, I have called him several times to discuss with him but he do bang the call on me, I will pay him by hand if this defamation can be settled in court,I have all my evidence,we will have to visit the labourers together.
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by apakoso2020: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
LanreFasasi:

He has up to four accounts. I will post all the monikers for the entire forum to see
please post all my monikers as I have only one, this defamation will be settled in court
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by LanreFasasi: 1:06am On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
please post all my monikers as I have only one, this defamation will be settled in court

Continue deluding yourself trying to clean your damaged image. When I have your time I will post the screenshots.

If them born your father well and if you're not a goat, I dare you upon your life to choose a venue let me see you so I can quickly have you locked up in chains. You full
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by LanreFasasi: 1:09am On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
thanks my brother, can this man tell the whole story?yes, you gave me money to look for labourers,used the whole money visiting the labourers,they never showed up,I payed the labourers family so that I send them to him,they disappointed me, I have called him several times to discuss with him but he do bang the call on me, I will pay him by hand if this defamation can be settled in court,I have all my evidence,we will have to visit the labourers together.

I will make time out to type and post the screenshots here for all to see how cheap you are. Fifty cheap thief. You used all. My money in settling... With my consent abi.

I will pay you back Bla Bla Bla. Since may

I have our phone calls recorded. You will meet your destruction you don't know whom our dealing with. Shebi you see I didn't contact you or post anything since May, it was because I gave you a long time frame

When you finish. Login to kpas4kpas again and reply me and say you don't have extra monikers

I await that court verdict. If I don't get it. May all the evil. Of your forefathers be brought upon your head you eediot
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by apakoso2020: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

I will make time out to type and post the screenshots here for all to see how cheap you are. Fifty cheap thief. You used all. My money in settling... With my consent abi.

I will pay you back Bla Bla Bla. Since may

I have our phone calls recorded. You will meet your destruction you don't know whom our dealing with. Shebi you see I didn't contact you or post anything since May, it was because I gave you a long time frame

When you finish. Login to kpas4kpas again and reply me and say you don't have extra monikers

I await that court verdict. If I don't get it. May all the evil. Of your forefathers be brought upon your head you eediot
oh, someone that duped you and is still calling you, please let someone help meet this man physically and access him , anything I say here will look like tarnishing his image,but please kindly help access him.
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by LanreFasasi: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
oh, someone that duped you and is still calling you, please let someone help meet this man physically and access him , anything I say here will look like tarnishing his image,but please kindly help access him.

YOU GUYS DON'T FALL FOR HIS ANTICS. HE MET ME. IN PERSON. IF YOU'RE BOLD. LET'S MEET AT THE POLICE STATION WHERE WE MET IF DEM BORN YOU WELL AND SEE IF I WON'T HAVE YOU ROASTED.

ABOUT WHERE TO SEE ME WHY PLAYING SMART. YOU KNOW MY. WHATSAPP. MY BANK ACCOUNT IS WHERE TO SEE ME YOU SMELLING FRAUDSTER. THE DAY I HEAR. YOU DUPE. ANYONE IS THE DAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THAT YOUR ROTTEN HOLE IN SAKI SHOULD START RUNNING CAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE I STOKE YOU OUT. YOU PETTY THIEF
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by Fundango: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

My dear brother. Please expect it
All I need is create some good time from my work schedule to do proper typing of what I went through at the hands of the fifty scoundrel, make the screenshots and then share them in an orderly manner. I will definitely do this. Expect to be tagged
please don't forget to tag me too
Re: 15,000 Spent Layers Available For Pickup by LanreFasasi: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Fundango:

please don't forget to tag me too

Very well. I will definitely do so

(1) (Reply)

What's The Estimate For Fish Farming / Cow , Goat ,ram And Rice From The North. Delivery To Anywhere / Beware: Bird Flu Now In Seven States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.