Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Message For Men And Not Boys. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message For Men And Not Boys. (535 Views)

Strike: ASUU Has A Message For Parents, Students And Lecturers / Message For Jamb Candidates / Important Message For Newly Admitted Fuoye Admission Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Men And Not Boys. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2020
This message is for MEN and not boys.

Men, there has been a battle going on for your mind for long, the enemy of mankind, The Devil will go to any length to go against the Divine Order. Look around you, we don't have men anymore, we are having men that have become followers rather than leaders. We have weak men, we have men with no authority. We have men that have no power.

Don't think musical videos showing majorly ladies shaking bum bum and all this thrash everywhere(entertainment of sexual perversion etc) is for fun, they are there to enslave the minds of Men and also to use women as tools for the destruction of men. They want to :
To render men powerless
To make men become beast (animals)
To make men have no authority
To make men become slaves to sex and all its gangs
To make men loose their Land(You have a Land)

It is time to seek Our Maker, Terrible times are ahead.

Men (not slaves, not beasts) and Women(not rebels, not The confused ones), It is time to connect to our maker (not religion), it is time to seek the truth to all things. Confusion is ahead of this wicked world system. Let us be wise.

All Praises to The Most High
Shalom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Men And Not Boys. by donnie(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
EliteBiz:

Men, there has been a battle going on for your mind for long, the enemy of mankind, The Devil will go to any length to go against the Divine Order. Look around you, we don't have men anymore, we are having men that have become followers rather than leaders. We have weak men, we have men with no authority. We have men that have no power.

Don't think musical videos showing majorly ladies shaking bum bum and all this thrash everywhere(entertainment of sexual perversion etc) is for fun, they are there to enslave the minds of Men and also to use women as tools for the destruction of men. They want to :
To render men powerless

Men (not slaves, not beasts) and Women(not rebels, not The confused ones), It is time to connect to our maker (not religion), it is time to seek the truth to all things. Confusion is ahead of this wicked world system. Let us be wise.

Shalom.

All praises to YAH

2 Likes

Re: Message For Men And Not Boys. by Sulele04(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
EliteBiz:

To render men powerless

Shalom.
Re: Message For Men And Not Boys. by Sulele04(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
@EliteBiz
it is such a shame, our people are lost. We have so many misplaced priorities in this part of the world.
maybe it is the curses of isrealites at work.

i thank the most high at least i am not hungry or homeless, go to ikeja or mushin my brother the queue just for a loaf of bread is shocking. Omo when people told me i didnt believe it i was like are people that poor.people threw pride out of the window, The money pastors,imam,politicians have stolen can feed the whole nigeria for a decade, but no they decided not to help the masses.

bbnaija: we blacks (isrealites) have been brain washed to point that our inferiority complex of culcasians have reached the point of no return. That we now feel we need to emulate the western world immoral and indecent culture just to make cheap money.

it is a shame, hashatan is at work i guess.
youths of now have the wrong set of people as role models, who preach only fame,sex and money.
gone are the days of the likes of mandela.
it is well
shalom

2 Likes

Re: Message For Men And Not Boys. by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Sulele04:
@EliteBiz
it is such a shame, our people are lost. We have so many misplaced priorities in this part of the world.
maybe it is the curses of isrealites at work.

i thank the most high at least i am not hungry or homeless, go to ikeja or mushin my brother the queue just for a loaf of bread is shocking. Omo when people told me i didnt believe it i was like are people that poor.people threw pride out of the window, The money pastors,imam,politicians have stolen can feed the whole nigeria for a decade, but no they decided not to help the masses.

bbnaija: we blacks (isrealites) have been brain washed to point that our inferiority complex of culcasians have reached the point of no return. That we now feel we need to emulate the western world immoral and indecent culture just to make cheap money.

it is a shame, hashatan is at work i guess.
youths of now have the wrong set of people as role models, who preach only fame,sex and money.
gone are the days of the likes of mandela.
it is well
shalom
Bbnaija :- [What has been is what shall be, what has been done is what shall be done, and there is no new matter under the sun].
Qoheleth (Ecclesiastes) 1:9

The program has just one purpose - Blind the eyes of mankind and make mankind worship the evil one. This all came from Ancient Egypt, nothing new under the sun.
The wise will flee every appearance of evil.

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University 2020/2021 Post-UTME To Hold Oct 12th-14th / Download FUNAAB Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Here / Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.