Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Secret To Buy Airtime & Data Cheap From Network Providers And Resale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret To Buy Airtime & Data Cheap From Network Providers And Resale (142 Views)

Stop Buying Data From Network Providers And Banks Again: Buy From Here Instead / Buy Goods Cheap From China Factory And Sell At Whosales And Retail Prices / Learn How To Import Cheap From China and Sell For Huge Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Buy Airtime & Data Cheap From Network Providers And Resale by gabito100(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2020
Complement of the season ladies and gentle men.

Are you aware that what you don't know is greater than you?
This lockdown had been very tough that a time came that I couldn't even go online again because there wasn't money any longer for subscription.

Right from when I got this secret for 3 months now, I have been geting free data of more than 20GB, sounds too good to be true right? But that's just the truth.
Am even reselling data to my friends at cheaper rate.

Will share the secret with only those that are interested, and I promise you will ever live to thank me.

Only calls: 0806 160 7091
Only Whatsapp: 0813 917 6755
Twitter: engr_gabito

God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Advert Video At Affordable Rate,tv And Youtube Standard / Forex Buyers Needed / I Create Paypal Account At Lesser Rate, Foreign And Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.