Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is He Really The One? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is He Really The One? (222 Views)

Was Jesus Really Crucified? Did He Really Died On The Cross? / Jephtah And His Sacrifice. Did He Really Do It / Is He Really The Creator Of All Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Really The One? by Mimivicy(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Morning all,
Am a lady of 23 years and a born again Christian,.
I live with my uncle and his family, two months ago he called and told me am of marriageable age and I have to pray really well if I want to get a good husband and God's will...he gave me prayer points and I prayed about it...a month after I forgot about it since I didn't see any sign..

Then there is this guy we went to same higher institution but he was higher than me in school..
We were casual friends and he is a Christian..we also attended the same church in school...he chat me up on WhatsApp after a long time of no contact and we got along well joking online and all....he is done serving and also working....but am still in school.

He voiced out to me last month that he wants to marry me and I asked him if he prayed about it he said yes and told me to pray about it too...
I did pray about it and after like a week I had a dream about him...I wasn't convinced yet so I went into prayer again... This time I had a dream again.... I was still not convinced about him ..though I didn't tell my uncle about it or he would pray and pray and even tell all the pastors to pray about it....so I decided to give the guy a try....we haven't seen each other since after school so we only call and chat...just last week we were chatting and he got talking about sex...
I told him I can't do sex before marriage and he told me I have to if he wants it....
I was really shocked and I told him off never to contact me again....
He apologized and I let it go but am having doubts about him now...
I went to God in prayer again but this time no dream,nothing.
And besides I only like this guy as a friend
Should I tell my uncle about it or just tell the guy off..
Pls advice ,thanks.
Re: Is He Really The One? by Kiddo01(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
You want to marry right?
Now, do you have a
Job?
Business nkor?
What do you do for a living?
I'm sure it's not because of the peanuts the guy told you he's earning that is bringing you close to him ooo, if yes, expect a generation of poor kids bred by u.

Please leave that guy alone, allow him to stand up on his feet before rushing him to marry you .

Na beg I dey beg you ooo

Una too rush young men, Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Is He Really The One? by Kriss216: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
If you're not a virgin, you have no reason to tell him you cant do sex before marriage.
If you're not a virgin, I demand you apologize to that guy and find a way to make it up to him.

If you're a virgin, (which I strongly doubt) keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Is He Really The One? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
If you're not a virgin, you have no reason to tell him you cant do sex before marriage.
If you're not a virgin, I demand you apologize to that guy and find a way to make it up to him.

If you're a virgin, (which I strongly doubt) keep it up!

grin grin
Re: Is He Really The One? by phelonrays: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2020

This line says a lot...

Marriage is a lifetime journey, don't allow anybody to blindly deceive you into it...

Forget your uncle and his '' Marriage able '' advice, don't be desperate, the journey would either make or mar you, depending on how prepared you were at the inception... If you can stand the heat; good, if not back off... try and be at least %87 independent before venturing into the trap....

God Help you!!!

#LayconsGeng cool
Re: Is He Really The One? by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mimivicy:
Morning all,
I live with my uncle and his family, two months ago he called and told me am of marriageable age and I have to pray really well if I want to get a good husband and God's will...he gave me prayer points and I prayed about it...a month after I forgot about it since I didn't see any sign..

Then there is this guy we went to same higher institution but he was higher than me in school..
We were casual friends and he is a Christian..we also attended the same church in school...he chat me up on WhatsApp after a long time of no contact and we got along well joking online and all....he is done serving and also working....but am still in school.

He voiced out to me last month that he wants to marry me and I asked him if he prayed about it he said yes and told me to pray about it too...
I did pray about it and after like a week I had a dream about him...I wasn't convinced yet so I went into prayer again... This time I had a dream again.... I was still not convinced about him ..though I didn't tell my uncle about it or he would pray and pray and even tell all the pastors to pray about it....so I decided to give the guy a try....we haven't seen each other since after school so we only call and chat...just last week we were chatting and he got talking about sex...
I told him I can't do sex before marriage and he told me I have to if he wants it....
Pls advice ,thanks.
No
Re: Is He Really The One? by Nephilim: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mimivicy:
Morning all,

Pls advice ,thanks.
whether you are a virgin or not, leave sex till marriage, let your no be no.
And at 23, marriage shouldn't be your priority now, just keep putting it in prayers though.
More importantly pray to complete your studies successfully and get life going well for you.
Re: Is He Really The One? by delkuf(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mimivicy:
Morning all,

Pls advice ,thanks.
Haaaaaaaa my sister please pray. it is for your own good. the guy that is asking for sex before marriage is not a Christian. I made the same mistake and am currently regretting it. I did pray but didn't wait for God confirmation, now my whole was in mess. Am just trying to pick the pieces. please pray. you will not regret at the end ooooo

1 Like

Re: Is He Really The One? by iupac120: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beloved sister, anyone asking you for sex before marriage is not a christian but a carnal person. He might be attending church constantly and could even be a worker.
Please, run for your life and don't even consider him for marriage.
Continue with your prayers and studies. God makes everything beautiful in His own time

(1) (Reply)

You / The Nature Of God According To Jesus Christ And Learn To Follow The Teachings Of / Sarah Jakes Roberts - “the Ground Is Shifting”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.