Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? (1803 Views)

Toyota Camry 2008 XLE or Lexus Es350 2008, which should I go for? / Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by thonyman: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Gurus in the house, please i need your advise in choosing between a Toyota highlander (3-rows) and Toyota Sienna for family use, the present small car being used for school runs/outings is no longer convenient as i have nieces staying with me, so i need a bigger car.
I am totally confuse choosing between a 3-rows highlander or Toyota Sienna. Please put into consideration that access road to my residence not really ok as it is unpaved.
Please kindly advise,
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by ShenTeh(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
thonyman: Please put into consideration that access road to my residence not really ok as it is unpaved.
Please kindly advise,

You have stated your choice already. Tell us why you are doubtful of that choice.

To help solidify your thought: the Siena will be very fantastic for the school runs, especially because of the drag and wide doors that make entry and exit of passengers way easy, the Highlander is a better option overall, considering ground clearance, off road capabilities and fashion. In effect, the choice is yours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by thonyman: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for your response, but to me i don't see the Toyota Highlander really fashionable than Sienna, just d naija 'jeep' sense, but the offroads capability of Toyota highlander you mentioned is noted and a strong point to
consider.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by Highorbit7O16: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Personally, I'd choose the Sienna. Its what I have in mind currently because I also plan to use it as a commercial vehicle for short distances like Lagos to Osun or Ibadan. My point exactly is, the car must be able to take care of itself and still have some leftovers for me.
But if you're already financially stable, the Highlander is better because of it's appearance, luxury and the "jeep sense" u spoke about. As for maintenance, the Highlander cost more when comparing with the sienna of same year.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by candyguyofficia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
The choice of vehicle I feel depend on specific factor (s) that are percular to you. Factors of which you mentioned some:

1) fairly large family (but going for sienna depend on how long your niece will be staying) because if it's for a short time they staying and your immediate family (including you) isn't more than 4 in total then they MAY not be need to opt for Sienna.

2) The unpaved road that leads to your house and considering the nature of Nigeria road generally the Highlander will be a better choice.

A major factor you haven't stated:
3) Who plan on using the car most of the times, if wifey Sienna won't be bad just the way the Highlander won't be a bad choice

4) Profession: What is your profession or wife? (It's a rhythorical question but if you choose you can answer) but if you an Engineer and you plan to use most of the time the new vehicle I would say go for Highlander, trust me when awarding contract(s) the person awarding it want to see some sense of security and stability of the contractor and a vehicle like Highlander would give positive vibe but driving a vehicle like Sienna can give vibe like hope the contractor wouldn't use my money to solve immediate family problem before even starting the job and vice versa in that Sienna connote family man in some profession that one will want a family man.

The long and short of it is that your profession and who intend to drive the vehicle is a major factor.

8 Likes

Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by Dowenship(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2020
You can contact me for any of your choice sha cool
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by thonyman: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
candyguyofficia:
The choice of vehicle I feel depend on specific factor (s) that are percular to you. Factors of which you mentioned some:

1) fairly large family (but going for sienna depend on how long your niece will be staying) because if it's for a short time they staying and your immediate family (including you) isn't more than 4 in total then they MAY not be need to opt for Sienna.

2) The unpaved road that leads to your house and considering the nature of Nigeria road generally the Highlander will be a better choice.

3) Who plan on using the car most of the times, if wifey Sienna won't be bad just the way the Highlander won't be a bad choice

4) Profession: What is your profession or wife? (It's a rhythorical question but if you choose you can answer) but if you an Engineer and you plan to use most of the time the new vehicle I would say go for Highlander, trust me when awarding contract(s) the person awarding it want to see some sense of security and stability of the contractor and a vehicle like Highlander would give positive vibe but driving a vehicle like Sienna can give vibe like hope the contractor wouldn't use my money to solve immediate family problem before even starting the job and vice versa in that Sienna connote family man in some profession that one will want a family man.

The long and short of it is that your profession and who intend to drive the vehicle is a major factor.

Your response is explicit and guiding. Thanks, sir.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by wamide042(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Wow.. you have an inner eyes..

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by thonyman: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
wamide042:

Wow.. you have an inner eyes..

He did justice to it. I guess he is a lecturer.
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2020
bro how can I follow you concerning the arbitrage opportunity
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by thonyman: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
bro how can I follow you concerning the arbitrage opportunity
Send pm for me to reply with my watsapp number
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
thonyman:
.. Send pm for me to reply with my watsapp number
am not on WhatsApp
Re: Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? by Lkan: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2020
thonyman:

Send pm for me to reply with my watsapp number
Chief, I sent you a pm. Check please. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2005 V6 Engine Oil / Best Oil For Cars In Nigeria Under N4k - Advanced Auto Mechanic Review / Toyota Genuine Cvtf Fe Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.