Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buses Urgently Required for lease contracts - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buses Urgently Required for lease contracts (820 Views)

Urgently Required For Lease: 30-tonnes Trucks 4 Sand Haulage Biz / NDDC Contracts For Sale / 20,000 Loan Urgently Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buses Urgently Required for lease contracts by Xtfield(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2011
My school, an International School based in Ikorodu Lagos wishes to partner with any interested individual or company who can provide Buses on a lease agreement. In the alternative, we can use the services of any company who may wish to take up the running of our transport system. If you are interested, please call me on 07032897301, 07029203078
Re: Buses Urgently Required for lease contracts by naijacutee(f): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
I think it would help potential business partners to know what sort of buses exactly you are looking for. Are you after nine-seater buses? Coaster buses? Molues? Also, what are the buses to be used for? Are they to be in use 3 hours a day, or the whole day? Certain days a week, or everyday?
Re: Buses Urgently Required for lease contracts by cliveland: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2011
sometimes i wonder how people get across, u need something from people whom you dont know from Adam and expect them to know what you'd like before they meet you.

what is wrong with giving some details about what you are looking for so people know if they actually fit intp your plans rather than call to ask you
Re: Buses Urgently Required for lease contracts by paplextu: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
Good day landers,

If you are interested in leasing any type of vehicle/state of the art cars, trucks house hold equipment both brand new and fairly used cars. contact me on 08032325658 0r email: autrinresourcel@yahoo.com for further clarifications. Specifically for corporate bodies, individuals that works with corporate organization and registered businesses.
It will take us a minimum of 7 working days to deliver the vehicle.

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis / help / Surprise Your Loved Ones With Gifts And Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.