Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? (3595 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Beautiful?

Ify Eneli: 15% (2 votes)
Lola Ogunnaike: 69% (9 votes)
both are equally beautiful: 0% (0 votes)
both are ugly: 15% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

The Darker Skinned Munachi Is More Beautiful (PHOTOS) / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by aloyemeka1: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
Definitely Lola. . .no contest! smiley

Her chocolate (complexion) is looking even yummier than a box of chocolate grin
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by Coolabbie: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
Lola is it!
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2011
who are these peeps
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by Hardballer(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
:p :p
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by KennyG6(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
No contest the 1st girl wins
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
Who are they?
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by Freesia(f): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
I have seen Lola on CNN  don't know who the other lady is?? maybe the poster should shed some light
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2011
who is Ify then undecided
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by spikedcylinder: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2011
Gosh, Funmi, your are disturbed for this comparison! shocked shocked cheesy
I just googled the Ify Eneli woman and this is all I got:

Ify Eneli and Michael Neri were kidnapped on Friday January 28th, at 1am while leaving Likwid nightclub in Victoria Island. They were driving a black Mercedes Benz C-230, plate # JN80EKY. They say the kidnappers are asking for N20million for their release. Please broadcast and report to police if there is any news. Thank You.

This info was sent to me via email. I don't know who these people are, but if you know them and have more info about them, please share on this blog, thanks

Ify eneli shd pray to God for forgiveness, All the wives she has distressed in the past for 'befriending' their husbands, all the girls she has bullied, Not my favorite person but i wdn t wish this on my worst enemy. may God forgive us all Amen

YES OOOO AM CASTING THE FIRST STONE, INFACT NA BRICK ME SEF DEY CAST, I HOPE SHE'S SAVE BUT MY DEAR DIS CHICK RITE HERE, MMMMH ONLY GOD WILL SAFE HER.AND I MEAN SAVE TO THE S.A.V.E, SHEYBI SHE WAS BROADCASTING HW MONEY FULL HER FAMILY POCKET, IF NOT HW WILL THEY KNOW TO SNATCH HER, PARTIED IN THE SAME VIP WITH DIS IFY CHICK AND SHE WONT HEAR POORMAN PIKIN HEAR WORD, I SAID IT!!!!!! DAT ONE DAY EVIL EAR WILL HEAR HER FAMILY WEALTH N SNATCH HER, WE EVEN TOLD HER TO CALM DOWN N NOT VEX FOR THE POOR BUS-BOY SERVING DRINKS, MMMBA, AM RICH HENCEFORTH I CAN SLAP EVERY OBINNA, JIDE, TAIWO N KEHINDE,

if some people here actually knew ify, they won't be saying "he that is without sin, "

i know her and her entire family from sometime in the eighties and my first thought when i heard what happened was "ify is looking for who to scam." she has done something like this before and i will be very surprised if they were truly kidnapped,

michael was not very bright back then but this is also something he can do especially with the "support" of ify.

me, i can't wait for them to be found. just to hear what happened. with those 2, it promises to be nollywood material!!!

when they say less is more
una no go hear
continue carrying your chanel bags and jimmy choo shoes about and flaunting it at poor people
and see if they wont arrange you and your family lol
this is how bad our country has degenerated to
plenty freaking rich people in the mix of very poor people that dont know where their next meal is coming from
se y'all want to show off ehn
carrying your iphones and lucien piccard and flashing it into the eyes of poor people ehn
good for all of you
never heard of them before dont even want to know them
but for the sake of those that love em i pray and hope the people around them cough up 20milla that should be chicken feed for them and the family
and get this people back home
my 2 kobo

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2lmeU5lcmkuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TUZiztnRg1I/AAAAAAAAAxs/oUUKdV-4FY0/s400/15692_386498252302_685752302_4397465_8288416_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by spikedcylinder: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2011
So comparing a CNN correspondent and a Lagos "bigz gelz' is the ish ehn? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by favouredjb(f): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
none of the above

as an aside,is she not the one in the 'fall in love 'video alongside genevieve?
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by WackyJ1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
What kind of comparison is this?!! It's definitely Lola. Immediately i saw the other girl's picture i howled/shrieked in fright
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by aloyemeka1: 2:41am On Feb 10, 2011
For those asking: Ifeyinwa Eneli is the daughter of one of the CEO's of EKO hospital.  The owners are[b] E[/b]neli, [b] K[/b]uku & [b]O[/b]biora[EKO].
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by SisiKill1: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2011
LMAO! Funmi. . . once again, you leave me speechless!!

spikedcylinder:

So comparing a CNN correspondent and a Lagos "bigz gelz' is the ish ehn? shocked shocked shocked

Rotflmao! Help me ask her oh!

Sometimes I wonder where her little noggin's at. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by Jerseyking: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2011
Definitely LOLA
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by spikedcylinder: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2011
aloy/emeka:

For those asking: Ifeyinwa Eneli is the daughter of one of the CEO's of EKO hospital.  The owners are[b] E[/b]neli, [b] K[/b]uku & [b]O[/b]biora[EKO].

Ehn, we don hear. So what's the basis of the comparison? cheesy

Sisi_Kill:

LMAO! Funmi. . . once again, you leave me speechless!!

Rotflmao! Help me ask her oh!

Sometimes I wonder where her little noggin's at. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lwkmd! We're used to her. She has her little 'wtf' moments sometimes. grin grin grin
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by emperor73: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2011
The lady, Lola definitely.
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by kayalla(f): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
abeg who re they?
Re: Lola Or Ify: Who Is More Beautiful? by Kunbee: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ify repent ooooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Perfume Bottle And That Looks A Lot Like Her / I Want A Man I Can Feel Safe With —nse Etim Ikpe With Pics / Jermaine Jackson & Lola "Omotayo" Okoye Are Age Mates - Fan Tells Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.