Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? (384 Views)

Why Is Betting So Difficult? / Live Betting With Sportybet / Help With Betfair Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? by Lieutcarl(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
On betfair there is this betting exchange on their platform which gives u a guarantee way of making profit. I mean u will play games that no matter what they play u must win, with back and lay bet.
Back bet means something to happen. for example u give man utd win they must win for u to win. that's back bet.
Lay bet means something not to happen.. If u lay man utd means they should not win the match is either they lose or to draw
Re: Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? by ogo4god: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lieutcarl:
On betfair there is this betting exchange on their platform which gives u a guarantee way of making profit. I mean u will play games that no matter what they play u must win, with back and lay bet.
Back bet means something to happen. for example u give man utd win they must win for u to win. that's back bet.
Lay bet means something not to happen.. If u lay man utd means they should not win the match is either they lose or to draw
Drop your contact let talk on this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? by Tbusted(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Am interested in this Betfair betting opportunity please add me up on WhatsApp 08029531185

1 Like

Re: Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? by Lieutcarl(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
08149113990 add me up on WhatsApp
Re: Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? by Kingdanfodio: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2020
08052112329 Add me up or can someone register by myself
Re: Hommies Is There Anyone Who Is Betting With Betfair? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lieutcarl:

Actually, you are not entirely correct.

As far as backing is concerned, you are correct.

But for laying, you are not right. You need to look at laying in a different light because that is the whole essence of the advantage of an exchange over a bookmaker.

By laying, you are simply saying that those who back Man Utd to win will lose their bets. By laying you are essentially counter betting those who back a bet.

If you look at it well, you will notice that the way your returns for laying are calculated is completely different from how it is calculated if you are backing.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs West Ham 1-1 Highlights (download Video) / Watch Nigerian Female Footballer Twerking To 'african Girl' By Ex-bbnaija Housem / Why Napoli Signed Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.