Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,460 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record (490 Views)

Jeff Bezos Makes $13 Billion In One Day, Ex Wife Makes $4.6 Billion.  / Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Depressed101: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Jeff Bezos who is the current world richest man just got a whole lot richer.

Shares of his Amazon.com Inc. surged 12% to $2,100 in extended trading at 4:16 p.m. Thursday in New York, after the largest U.S. e-commerce company reported fourth-quarter results that smashed Wall Street estimates.

Despite his divorce settlement that saw him part ways with a part of his billions, the divorcee is unstoppable even in the ongoing pandemic.

(Bloomberg) -- Jeff Bezos added $13 billion to his net worth on Monday, the largest single-day jump for an individual since the Bloomberg Billionaires Index was created in 2012.

Amazon.com Inc. shares surged 7.9%, the most since December 2018 on rising optimism about web shopping trends, and are now up 73% this year.

Bezos, Amazon’s 56-year-old founder and the world’s richest person, has seen his fortune swell $74 billion in 2020 to $189.3 billion, despite the U.S. entering its worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. He’s now personally worth more than the market valuation of giants such as Exxon Mobil Corp., Nike Inc. and McDonald’s Corp.

Mackenzie Bezos, his ex-wife, gained $4.6 billion Monday and is now the 13th-richest person in the world.

Other tech titans are also enjoying a surge driven partly by people forced to stay at home and helped by the boost given to markets by unprecedented stimulus efforts by governments and central bankers.

Facebook Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg has added almost $15 billion to his net worth so far this year, even as the company deals with brands boycotting ads on the social network.

Source : ©2020 Bloomberg L.P.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloombergquint.com/amp/onweb/jeff-bezos-adds-record-13-billion-in-single-day-to-his-fortune

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Realadey(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Wow! Jeff
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Artiiclebeast: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Depressed101:
Jeff Bezos who is the current world richest man just got a whole lot richer.

Shares of his Amazon.com Inc. surged 12% to $2,100 in extended trading at 4:16 p.m. Thursday in New York, after the largest U.S. e-commerce company reported fourth-quarter results that smashed Wall Street estimates.

Despite his divorce settlement that saw him part ways with a part of his billions, the divorcee is unstoppable even in the ongoing pandemic.

(Bloomberg) -- Jeff Bezos added $13 billion to his net worth on Monday, the largest single-day jump for an individual since the Bloomberg Billionaires Index was created in 2012.

Amazon.com Inc. shares surged 7.9%, the most since December 2018 on rising optimism about web shopping trends, and are now up 73% this year.

Bezos, Amazon’s 56-year-old founder and the world’s richest person, has seen his fortune swell $74 billion in 2020 to $189.3 billion, despite the U.S. entering its worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. He’s now personally worth more than the market valuation of giants such as Exxon Mobil Corp., Nike Inc. and McDonald’s Corp.

Mackenzie Bezos, his ex-wife, gained $4.6 billion Monday and is now the 13th-richest person in the world.

Other tech titans are also enjoying a surge driven partly by people forced to stay at home and helped by the boost given to markets by unprecedented stimulus efforts by governments and central bankers.

Facebook Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg has added almost $15 billion to his net worth so far this year, even as the company deals with brands boycotting ads on the social network.

Source : ©2020 Bloomberg L.P.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloombergquint.com/amp/onweb/jeff-bezos-adds-record-13-billion-in-single-day-to-his-fortune

Your username and the kind of news wey you dey follow.

Easy oh.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by kinglee007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin
You no well at all. See as you wan make my phone fall because i dey laugh.
Artiiclebeast:

Easy oh.
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Raustin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
And he doesn't pay tithe oooo
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Raustin:
And he doesn't pay tithe oooo
Hahaha! Keep letting those scammers called pastors deceive you.
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Artiiclebeast: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
kinglee007:
grin grin grin
You no well at all. See as you wan make my phone fall because i dey laugh.

grin grin

My brother, check am na
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Raustin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'm not deceived by them. Only being sarcastic
CyberEBOLA:
Hahaha! Keep letting those scammers called pastors deceive you.
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Galactico4ever(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Local man is overwhelmed.
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Clement111: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
cheesy
Artiiclebeast:

Easy oh.
cheesy
Artiiclebeast:

Easy oh.
you will not kill person child with laugh
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by RenaissanceGuy: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
The level of wealth in technology is unlimited. But it appears many of these tech billionaire's sold their soul to the devil, in exchange for riches and fame. Even an American said Jeff did
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by OYENIYIJK: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
The level of wealth in technology is unlimited. But it appears many of these tech billionaire's sold their soul to the devil, in exchange for riches and fame. Even an American said Jeff did
can you explain more?
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by OYENIYIJK: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Anaye do give away for the boys now grin
The money is too much
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by Goddys(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jeff please $10,000 only can set my life well now. $10k is just 0.00008% of the amount you made in 24 hours. Chai

Life no balance at all.
Re: Jeff Bezos Makes 13 Billion Dollars In 24hours In New Record by RenaissanceGuy: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
can you explain more?
More about what?

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 500k / How I Made $1000 In A Week During This Lock Down As A Student / Content Writers Needed. I Need Quick Deliery And Payment Will Be Made Immediatel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.