Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Promote Your Business Using Bulk Messages - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Promote Your Business Using Bulk Messages (556 Views)

Using Bulk SMS For Effective Advertising, Marketing & Promotion!!! / Save Money By Using Bulk Sms Service / I Can Help You To Send Customised Bulk Messages At The Rate Of N7 Per One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promote Your Business Using Bulk Messages by Benjamin20: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
what do you think is the best way to promote your business, well i have the anwser for you and its true bulk messages. and believe me the fastest way to reach people is true phones. this is what i want to tell you, i am selling ove 150, 000 phone numbers and a website where you can send bulk messages free. if you want it just get in contact with me, note this is not scam my number is 08160373422. if you wish to purchase it. this is how people, make money behind other people back, they send bulk messages free, after getting paid, but i would not only sell the site to you but, hand you over 150, 000 phone numbers for a start. Call me
Re: Promote Your Business Using Bulk Messages by raycomray: 3:30am On Mar 05, 2011
raymondanozie@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make A Cheap Advert On Any Newspaper At Cheap Rate / We Supply All Kinds Of Food Items & Fruits(@ Your Door Step) In Large Quantity / Ur Make Up Artist Is Here. At Afordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.