Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana (115674 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Monjerk: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bleep you blogger with your photoshop nonsense.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by austinelex: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
May be she died in active service
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Munieer(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
This one loud ooo
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by daniwise(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
See as crowd balance here.preeq and towtow matter can sabi move crowd die shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by freshinko: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Imagine the Dickness

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by offset67(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
That's her profession
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by SaintLucia: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
And in another BREAKING NEWS "This guy has been released from prison after 28 years for raping the wife of a Nigeria former minister cheesy

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Ikem11(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
This one just weak me
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by perdollar(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
olosho spirit no go even send when God tell am say see waiting Dem take ur body dey do
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Rilwayne001: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ghanaians are just as ridiculous angry grin
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by peteryoung2048d(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by haiti007(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Weird undecided
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Zack44(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
robosky02:
Life of a deceased slay queen has been exposed by her family with a dick shaped coffin.

Recently, many family use carved coffin to portray the life of their lost ones when they were alive . In many instances,some use bible shaped coffin whilst others use car shaped coffin but in this case,this deceased young lady was so unlucky that her family members used penis carved coffin to bury her.

The photo which went viral on social media picked attentions of many users. Even though people think what the family did is against our tradition,our underground checks got us informed that the slay queen wasn’t in good terms with the family and that triggered them to take revenge in a very simple manner.

https://theworldnews.net/mw-news/family-of-a-deceased-slay-queen-used-d-ck-carved-coffin-to-expose-her-exploit-when-she-was-alive
Sometimes I find it difficult to believe bloggers & their stories because same photo was used to portray a woman who buried the husband in this coffin because she caught him cheating on her several times. One picture different stories

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by favour32(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na fucklicant grin
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Christipsy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
I was shorcked embarassedI was shorcked
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by segebase(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Rahkman: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
I don laff wan vomit here
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Mynet11(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Am finding it difficult to see the balls or is it scrotum. Someone should help me with lenses.
Meanwhile check my signature if you need extra income
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by ModestGal(f): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
pmoye:
Very poorly executed photoshop and image tampering.
Very very,they should have give some professionals like me. Although, I don't design useless things, nor do I design fraudulent graphics even if na 1million you wan pay. Oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
The dead feels or sees nothing... Whatever shame or embarrassment intended is completely lost on the corpse!

Let the family and friends keep dishonoring themselves!!! Honour or pride dies with every man.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Godsonkemz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
In Flavour song "Ihe onye rili ka o bu ala"
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by ojuu4u(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wat brought her to this world took convened her out of this world.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fear village pipu.

They can do you many things, even death won't help you escape.
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Orire01:
What is happening here?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
do you have gaming laptops?
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Bewiseedet(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
The family members are they real MVPs
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Goalnaldo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
She left her family dickmatised cry
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by EdiskyHarry: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fake news
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Afolabi517(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Am surprised to see this! Wonder shall never end.

Well for your building construction services at an affordable price contact MR FIXER FACILITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY on +2348127478080 +2347046517600. They will help you with every aspect of building construction services at an affordable price
robosky02:
Life of a deceased slay queen has been exposed by her family with a dick shaped coffin.

Recently, many family use carved coffin to portray the life of their lost ones when they were alive . In many instances,some use bible shaped coffin whilst others use car shaped coffin but in this case,this deceased young lady was so unlucky that her family members used penis carved coffin to bury her.

The photo which went viral on social media picked attentions of many users. Even though people think what the family did is against our tradition,our underground checks got us informed that the slay queen wasn’t in good terms with the family and that triggered them to take revenge in a very simple manner.

https://theworldnews.net/mw-news/family-of-a-deceased-slay-queen-used-d-ck-carved-coffin-to-expose-her-exploit-when-she-was-alive
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by poweredcom(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Rest on peace

Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Megabig: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
ghettokid1:
grin Ogbu mma na ala na mma grin

Some of una no well at all
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by isaacsegun(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
LKTJ123:
With D Look Of Things I Don't Think She Will Make Heaven
Lolz,,, sharer of heaven
Re: Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana by Brushstrokes20: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
John Thomas resetting the brains of slay Queens since 13BC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History / Why Oct.23-nov.21 (scorpio) Born Have The Richest Personality Traits Among Other Humans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.