Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked (985 Views)

I Need Clean Used Redmi Note 10 Pro / 11 Pro To Buy Budget 100k / I Need Clean Use UK/US Used Iphone 11 Before 20th. / I need clean Used Redmi 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by fineboynl(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2020
I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked

Budgets 50k final.
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by dahgifted(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
16gb available
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by fineboynl(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
dahgifted:
16gb available
32gb I need. But how much?
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
fineboynl:

Budgets 50k final.

I have an iphone 6s plus 16gb
Price: 50k

Disclosure:
It is my old iphone. It was bought brand new.
-Home button is not working.
-Cameras are working. But on very few occasions the focus of the back camera fluctuates (flex issue).
-There is a crack that didn’t affect the display at the bottom left of the screen. With screen-guard and pouch you won’t even know it isthere.

Note: both home button & Camera can be changed for less than 10k though the phone is working perfectly well even with stated issues.

1 Share

Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by zotorux(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Harddiskng:

Disclosure:
It is my old phone. It was bought brand new.
-Touch ID is not working.
-Cameras are working. But on ver few occasions the focus of the back camera fluctuates (flex issue).
-There is a crack that didn’t affect the display at the bottom left of the screen. With screen-guard and pouch you won’t even know its there.

Note: both Touch ID & Camera can be changed for less than 10k though the phone is working perfectly well even with stated issues.
IPhone Touch ID can’t be fixed.
But your price is pretty okay tho.
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
zotorux:

IPhone Touch ID can’t be fixed.
But your price is pretty okay tho.

True. I meant home button, my bad.
Thanks
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by princemillla(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
fineboynl:

Budgets 50k final.

with this ur price u can only get defected phone.
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Upaka(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Harddiskng:

Disclosure:
-Cameras are working. But on very few occasions the focus of the back camera fluctuates (flex issue).
-There is a crack that didn’t affect the display at the bottom left of the screen. With screen-guard and pouch you won’t even know it isthere.

Note: both home button & Camera can be changed for less than 10k though the phone is working perfectly well even with stated issues.

Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Upaka:

I am willing to waive some amount to fix it up but waiving 20k thats a lot for the asking price of 50k naa lool

Sent you a PM
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by fineboynl(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Harddiskng:

Disclosure:

guy what all that problem you are still cutting price. home button and crack means changing the screen and camera which cost alot from my location. I do not live in Lagos. secondly the camera might just be the board problem. actually IAS looking for 32gb.

with all this load of problem I can buy for 25k
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2020
fineboynl:
guy what all that problem you are still cutting price. home button and crack means changing the screen and camera which cost alot from my location. I do not live in Lagos. secondly the camera might just be the board problem. actually IAS looking for 32gb.

with all this load of problem I can buy for 25k

Nay the camera is working as i speak to you, it’s not any board problem. It’s a common issue among iphone 6s plus resulting from falls mostly.

The crack didn’t affect the display. These issue are cheap to resolve in Lagos here. That’s if you deem it necessary cuz i have used this iphone close to 1 year with same issues nothing hindered except when the camera is having one of its moments.

I even confirmed the price for the repairs. Home button - 3k, camera - 7k. Even though it’s seem i was overcharged, the price are not outrageous.

Your price is way too low bro. Can’t fly.
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Upaka(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Harddiskng:

I am willing to waive some amount to fix it up but waiving 20k thats a lot for the asking price of 50k naa lool

Sent you a PM
PM seen... The damage is severe the repair might cost more than you think. I'm on the island
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Upaka:

PM seen... The damage is severe the repair might cost more than you think. I'm on the island

Naa. I evaluated the cost before posting my price here & I have the contact number of the iphone repairer if you are interested.
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by fineboynl(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Harddiskng:

Nay the camera is working as i speak to you, it’s not any board problem. It’s a common issue among iphone 6s plus resulting from falls mostly.

The crack didn’t affect the display. These issue are cheap to resolve in Lagos here. That’s if you deem it necessary cuz i have used this iphone close to 1 year with same issues nothing hindered except when the camera is having one of its moments.

I even confirmed the price for the repairs. Home button - 3k, camera - 7k. Even though it’s seem i was overcharged, the price are not outrageous.

Your price is way too low bro. Can’t fly.
it's not advice to change home button alone but the complete screen. it might be from the board do. I was use an iPhone that develop backlight problem. it was later discovered the problem was from the board. one tiny IC pull off. all the screen we tested on it didn't work. it's not a good idea buying a faulty iPhone iPhone is hardly fixed.
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
fineboynl:
it's not advice to change home button alone but the complete screen. it might be from the board do. I was use an iPhone that develop backlight problem. it was later discovered the problem was from the board. one tiny IC pull off. all the screen we tested on it didn't work. it's not a good idea buying a faulty iPhone iPhone is hardly fixed.

Thank God I didn’t mention backlight problem and I don’t know why you are ranting about screen and unrelated issues, the screen has no issue apart from the crack which didn’t affect the display. Changing it is at new owner’s discretion plus screen costs less than 7k.

Like I said I have assessed mine and there is no board issue. Just bought a new iphone, it was the iphone i was using before the new one.

If you don’t want to take my word for it, let it go. All issues stated can be easily fixed. The price is the price, again - let it go bruh. Buying this iphone is not a must.

Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by fineboynl(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Harddiskng:

Thank God I didn’t mention backlight problem and I don’t know why you are ranting about screen and unrelated issues, the screen has no issue apart from the crack which didn’t affect the display. Changing it is at new owner’s discretion plus screen costs less than 7k.

Like I said I have assessed mine and there is no board issue. Just bought a new iphone, it was the iphone i was using before the new one.

If you don’t want to take my word for it, let it go. All issues stated can be easily fixed. The price is the price, again - let it go bruh. Buying this iphone is not a must.
the least I can do for u is 25k bro. considering the risk involved. and i pay the fee to send to my location
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by fineboynl(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Harddiskng:

check ur mail

Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
It is so funny how people are bad-mouth the same item they are eager to buy grin

I am guessing the tactic is to put other buyers at bay lol.

I have a new iphone already, I would rather keep this one in my wardrobe for years then sell at a price i feel is inadequate smiley

fineboynl:
check ur mail

You come up with your own stories like the phone is with you. Re-read what i posted, I never mentioned “auto-focus not working”. Shaking camera is a common problem with iphone 6s plus & 7 and it is very cheap & easy to fix.

https://photovideolounge.com/790/iphone-camera-shaking/

I have decided I am not selling to you. So you can finally let it go

Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Still available. Hurry!
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Still available
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Harddiskng:

Disclosure:

I will give you 35k
0 7 0 8 9 9 6 2 4 7 0
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by princemillla(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Harddiskng:

Disclosure:

chat me 08113648092
Re: I Need Clean Iphone 6s Plus 32GB Factory Unlocked by Harddiskng(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
Harddiskng:

Disclosure:

[/s]
Sold

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Y20s / 3 Reasons Africans Will Continue To Purchase Terrible Low-budget Smartphones / Foreign Used Lenovo Z5s 4/64 At 45k sold !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.