Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo (2884 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) / OZO Mum Blasts Nengi At Ozo All White Party In Abuja(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo by onyi25(f): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
BBNaija 5: "If I Like A Guy, I Don't Wait For Him, I Make The First Move" - Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo, He Responds (Video)

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Nengi, has revealed that she is the type of woman who goes for what she wants regardless of what it is.

According to her, if she likes a man, she's doesn't wait around for him to make the first move, she shoots her shot.

She made this revelation while speaking to fellow housemate, Ozo.

Viewers think she is already shooting her shot at Ozo as she has been trying to get his attention since.

Recall Ozo said he likes girls who know what they want especially light skinned ones.

Ozo in response said that when he likes a woman, he observes her.

Read full update/ watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/bbnaija-2020-if-i-like-guy-i-dont-wait.html

Re: Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo by Thane(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
For any interested person, there is a room in my 3-bed flat available for rent in Ibafo (Just before Berger) 70k. DM for more information. 07032909591

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo by Taywon: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ozo and laycon all the way
Re: Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo by RenaissanceGuy: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is obviously the most stupid show ever. grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
I don't see anything special in this Ozo that ladies are hyping everywhere,i no see anything sha
Re: Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why does her picture look way different from how she looks in the video? All the girls came prepared this year, their work is to catch camera time to the best of their ability.
Re: Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
My kind of smart girls

(1) (Reply)

Davido Prepares Delicious Meal With His Sister In The Kitchen(video) / Plane Carrying Four Celebrity Millionaires Just Crashed! / Pregnant Star Omawunmi Jets Off To Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.