Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I'm doing designs for free to grow my portfolio - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I'm doing designs for free to grow my portfolio (452 Views)

What Are The Best Way To Use Real Active Instagram Followers To Grow My Business / Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder / Hire Website Designing Company In India To Grow Your Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm doing designs for free to grow my portfolio by Timbers(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
So I just started learning UI/UX design few days ago and so far I have been finding it very easy.

I have designed several web templates and app UI but today's own is the best I've done so far.

Check it out

Re: I'm doing designs for free to grow my portfolio by Timbers(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you want free design signify

I'm doing it to grow my portfolio
Re: I'm doing designs for free to grow my portfolio by Nickisindigo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
What do you use in learning I need it too if you can help??
Re: I'm doing designs for free to grow my portfolio by Timbers(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
I used Lunacy it's an alternative to Figma

I just watched a few YouTube videos and I was ready to start experimenting
Re: I'm doing designs for free to grow my portfolio by Nobody: 10:29am On May 01, 2021
Timbers:
I used Lunacy it's an alternative to Figma

I just watched a few YouTube videos and I was ready to start experimenting

Not bad. Looks good.

Just a few adjustments needed.

1) Alignment: Your title on the left is centered. Should be left aligned and justified. Same goes for the button under it.

2) Logo - Logo font is large. Looks like 18px. Should decrease size.

3) Your footer text should be left-aligned and both seperate sentences, password and copyright should need top/bottom alignment to have the same line height

4) Language button is too large. Better as text, embolded with a seperation bar eg. :

ENG | ESP | FRA

Or use a dropdown button / caret, with a padding of .2em or .5em on the button

5) Colours: experiment with colour. Animated figures look more appealing with colour. Switch up your colour palette and experiment. Use Pantone Coated/Uncoated if you would like to experiment. Add another colour to your logo

6) Fonts: I love the font on the 'Get Started' and the button. Experiment with 3-4 fonts, sans serif with a bit of letter spacing.

Nice design by the way. Hope to see more

(1) (Reply)

World's Largest Wind Turbine Can Power A House For Two Days With One Spin / . / I Have This Concept For Toilet Seats (WC) That Can Keep Snakes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.