Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,565 members, 7,847,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent (850 Views)

I Beg In Good Faith, Please Help Me With An Investment Idea(s);urgent! / Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
I'm a young honest Nigerian looking for a way out of being on a stagnant income, please help me out with any investment idea you think might be helpful. I'd appreciate honest suggestions, others may learn a thing or two from your ideas. I have in the neighborhood of 150k pls help. esijadirect@aol.com
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by tennyalad(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
I heard printing of recharge card is a good idea, so you can survey your environment and see if it will be profitable.
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by gametalk: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
@Poster, To be Honest with you. You have to be discover yourself first.
-what do you enjoy doing that really motivates you.
-Add value to people lives and you're bless.
-the act of giving is the act of receiving.
-Forget about making money within 24hrs or 1wk, You got to work hard and get more money.
For now, you can learn about website, bulk sms, motivator, trainer and so on.
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by nwangap(f): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
pls do not allow that money to sit idle one more day. if u would like to invest into a company that trades with it and pay u 30% monthly for six months with ur capital paid back. within the time u can look for something else to invest into if u choose to. there is also a company that will pay u 70% but the former is more reliable. so contact me now if u are interested. call 08186002495 or email: pattybf@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by headworld: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2011
Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything inbetween.

Engage our professional service, and you can be sure that our many years of experience and expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Call OuterEDGE Solutions (07032098314, 08094056771) Now!

Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurship and business development.

…Dare us with your brief!

@POSTER, check ur mail, i ve sent different business ideas to u.
all the best.
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2011
@op

You need a Business Idea. Visit the No.1 Nigeria Small Business Portal for Real Business Ideas.

Moreover. Its Free!!

Start here: www.smallbusiness.com.ng
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by braiteny(f): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
My name is Ayobami, i work with AIICO Insurance Plc. We have lovely investment plan that will enable you to have a huge return of investment. You can contact me on 08060712633. All the best.
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by dinggle: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2011
AIICO ke?? u guys dont pay ur claimants!, pls look somewhere else I'm talking from personal experience!
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by braiteny(f): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
Dinggle so sorry about your experience, i can take it up for you if you can send me your details. Nigeria Insurance Commission now controls the activities of insurance companies, just like CBN contraols the activities of banks. You can always report AIICO if your claim is not paid, and i'm so sure AIICO will not want to tarnish their image because of your money. Take care.
Re: Please Help Me With An Investment Idea, Urgent by residual(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
join us at www.cashandfortunes.com and start rolling in cash, u could be making more than N50,000 monthly.

ur code is 469, join and get a free manual on internet marketing to aid you.

email pattybf@yahoo.com for more detail

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Struggle To Make A Living Online? Say Your Opinion / Phcn Increased Tarrif-560% Increase Fixed Charge(n75 To N500) / Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.