Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Can You Write? We Will Open Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write? We Will Open Again (598 Views)

Academic Writers Needed (open Again) / No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
We will open again when next we need writing services.
Thanks.
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by femoflash: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by TheBlessedHero: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
dfre:
Can you write and publish using wordpress/blogger?
Kindly reach us on whatsapp == https:///2ffq5g

Thanks.

https:///
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Still accepting requests. smiley
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why haven't you sent a message?
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by Limibanti(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm interested

Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by Brunicekid(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yes

Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Still taking requests.
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Message us.
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2020
The team is growing. Join us.
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by TheBlessedHero: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2020
which yeye team is growing? how many have you collected their articles and lied that their articles don't satisfy your requirements? Fvck danboroba.

1 Like

Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by Transparent(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
which yeye team is growing? how many have you collected their articles and lied that their articles don't satisfy your requirements? Fvck danboroba.

Imagine? Nigeria is a mess up country
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Transparent:

Imagine? Nigeria is a mess up country

Nigeria is a messed up country because a person who should rather clean the streets but claims to be a writer posts some nonsense testimonial?
Please get your facts together. I'm a writer I'm a writer, Oya write now, they come up with nonsense robot spun articles.
Such a shame.

To the complainant above.
Besides I only outsource for clients. Though I can vouch for my clients cus I receive complaints, you should keep your grief away from this thread. Through this thread over 10 people have began writing for 3 separate websites so whose fault is it that you showed that you're not sufficient?

1 Like

Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by TheBlessedHero: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
dfre:

Nigeria is a messed up country because a person who should rather clean the streets but claims to be a writer posts some nonsense testimonial?
Please get your facts together. I'm a writer I'm a writer, Oya write now, they come up with nonsense robot spun articles.
Such a shame.

To the complainant above.
Besides I only outsource for clients. Though I can vouch for my clients cus I receive complaints, you should keep your grief away from this thread. Through this thread over 10 people have began writing for 3 separate websites so whose fault is it that you showed that you're not sufficient?

Keep deceiving yourself, we know your type.
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by dfre: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Keep deceiving yourself, we know your type.

Have fun man, but kindly not derail this thread. If you have been scammed, why are you the only one?
You can apply elsewhere. All the best!
Re: Can You Write? We Will Open Again by Calismart(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
I write articles and it will be fun working with you. 08106140975

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Quality Articles On Tech, Blogging And Other Related Niches / I Need A JOB / Massive Recruitment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.