Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! (888 Views)

Samsung Mini Laptops N220 Plus & N145 Plus / Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Laptop. / Clean Perfectly Zinox Mini Laptop For Cheap Sale In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Samsung mini laptop for sale,@25k slightly negotiable 160g, 2g RAM 3hours+ battery, webcam, Bluetooth, wireless, 3 USB port with good charger. Call or WhatsApp 07067004037. Location is Ibadan

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by lacruz12(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
lacruz12:
chat me up on WhatsApp bro
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
lacruz12:

Don't buy that laptop . Its gonna have issues later or sooner. The phone I bought from him yesterday is faulty. I regret my actions. I got home b4 I knew the network of the Redmi he advertised here on Nairaland is faulty.I never put my Sim into it to test it at all. Don't know what came over me. And all my attempts to talk to him amicably to collect his phone back. He kept playing smart on me. Don't be fooled into thinking he is real . he is a scammer. I will never let you rest on nairaland until you collect ur phone back and give me my 19k.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by lacruz12(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
slimanyd:

Don't buy that laptop . Its gonna have issues later or sooner. The phone I bought from him yesterday is faulty. I regret my actions. I got home b4 I knew the network of the Redmi he advertised here on Nairaland is faulty.I never put my Sim into it to test it at all. Don't know what came over me. And all my attempts to talk to him amicably to collect his phone back. He kept playing smart on me. Don't be fooled into thinking he is real . he is a scammer. I will never let you rest on nairaland until you collect ur phone back and give me my 19k.

Thanks bro

Why didn't you test it before leaving his presence??
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
lacruz12:

Thanks bro

My bro, Am still perplexed. And moreover I was late already at work. So, nab trust make me fall for him, thinking he is real with his words.In won't have any issues. On getting to my place of work, i decided to insert my sims, Nah that time I no say I don buy market . network no show , and the little time network go show , nah only one Sim ,and it would only be for 2 minutes and network flies away again. Thought it was my place of work. I got home and still tried it again. Same thing . I called him , he started telling some parables that he would change it for me.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
slimanyd:
your thinking faculty has contradicted covid 19. You bought a phone from me, I removed my two sims that I was using to call and receiving calls from the same phone and you even saw that, u went on to removed the cover of the phone to be sure it has never be unscrewed and there are even factory seals on the screws, we spent more than 45minutes testing and formatting the phone before we parted way only for u to text me the second day that the network is not stable or something. People like you are the reason mad people are everywhere, I will first report u to the moderators before I decide what to do with u. You are the first oloriburuku that will ever say something like this on my post and I will make sure u don't go away with it. And where did I promised to change it for u? I dare u to post our chat on WhatsApp

My bro, Am still perplexed. And moreover I was late already at work. So, nab trust make me fall for him, thinking he is real with his words.In won't have any issues. On getting to my place of work, i decided to insert my sims, Nah that time I no say I don buy market . network no show , and the little time network go show , nah only one Sim ,and it would only be for 2 minutes and network flies away again. Thought it was my place of work. I got home and still tried it again. Same thing . I called him , he started telling some parables that he would change it for me.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
slimanyd:

Yahoo boy like u think you can play prank on me lol

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
lacruz12:

Thanks bro

it shall be well with u for that question bro, we spent more than 45mins texting everything to the face biometric after which I told him I will have to reset the phone which he obliged to, I wouldn't sell it for such amount if it has a fault or neither will I stay with him to test it to that extent before leaving. He eve open the back cover , everything was perfect, he later now called and told me his friend said the phone is not good enough. He just want to prove smart maybe after changing or installing some updates
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=olamoses75 post=91965329][/quote]

Scammer. Second day.? See someone i called within 3 hours o already changing narrator to second day. Lol. I can see ure comfrimed Thief. . U said we used 45 minutes , lol. This guy is a real scammer guyz. Beware of his antics , someone i barely used 30minutes with. Someone i called immediately he sent me a text and the phone was switched off. The same glo number he used in texting me ,i called it back within 2 minutes , The response was that the number is switched off. At that point , my intuition would have told me some thing is wrong wth the phone. You said u formatted the phone , yes and so what , when has formatting a phone suddenly makes a phone network durable or not . I told you I will come over to your side same evening yesterday not minding the T fare it will cost me, You scammer found another excuse that you have used the money so fast like that. You will learn ur lesson in the hard way. You scammer. If your handiwork was good , What stopped you from accepting the phone back and giving me back my money same yesterday when I told you. What was ur response. I regret transacting with you. First Nairaland I will ever buy something from and this is what I got in return.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
slimanyd:

Scammer. Second day. I cakled you within 3 hours . U said we used 45 minutes , lol. This guy is a real scammer guyz. Beware of his antics , someone i barely used 30minutes with. Sokone i called immediately he sent me a text and the phone was switched off. The same glo number he used in texting me ,i called it back within 2 minutes , The response was that the number is switched off. At that point , my intuition woukd have told me some thing is wrong wth the phone. You said u formatted the phone , yes and so what , when has formatting a phone suddenly makes a phone network durable or not . I told you I will come over to your side same evening yesterday not minding the T fare it will cost me, You scammer found another excuse that you have used the money so fast like that. You will learn ur lesson in the hard way. You scammer. If your handiwork was good , What stopped you from accepting the phone back and giving me back my money same yesterday when I told you. What was ur response. I regret transacting with you. First Nairaland I will ever buy something from and this is what I got in return.
have reported u already, waiting for actions from the moderators. That your sense go return background
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
olamoses75:
it shall be well with u for that question bro, we spent more than 45mins texting everything to the face biometric after which I told him I will have to reset the phone which he obliged to, I wouldn't sell it for such amount if it has a fault or neither will I stay with him to test it to that extent before leaving. He eve open the back cover , everything was perfect, he later now called and told me his friend said the phone is not good enough. He just want to prove smart maybe after changing or installing some updates

Simple question. Did I test it. Yes or No. Why did you not tell me to put my Sim and check it out if truly ur handiwork is clean. Within 3 hrs I left ur place , I called u back. Immediately to return ur phone , you started speaking in tongues. What stopped u from collecting ur phone back same yesterday I paid you. If not that u already think u saw someone you think you can play on his intelligence . But you will regret ur action's . I promise you .
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
olamoses75:
have reported u already, waiting for actions from the moderators. That your sense go return background

Lol. You think moderators are scam like you . Imagine the effrontery a scammer has calling moderator on me. Rada rada.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
olamoses75:
Yahoo boy like u think you can play prank on me lol

Lol. Ode . Find another Post , That one no go wella. U must have successfully scammed me with the damaged phone but I will never in my lifetime Allow you to scam another Nairalander again with a fake and damaged product. If you like deactivate , I go still catch Una . Go ask me for E currency thread as I dey expose scammers like you . This will be ur last straw . Bet it with me.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
slimanyd:

Simple question. Did I test it. Yes or No. Why did you not tell me to put my Sim and check it out if truly ur handiwork is clean. Within 3 hrs I left ur place , I called u back. Immediately to return ur phone , you started speaking in tongues. What stopped u from collecting ur phone back same yesterday I paid you. If not that u already think u saw someone you think you can play on his intelligence . But you will regret ur action's . I promise you .
bro I never knew u get brain touch o. So you mean to say the sims I removed are not working or I said u shouldn't put sim? The last time u called before meeting,was it not the same phone I was using and u saw it holding it to my hear o, I even remembered you were the one that first saw me by telling me what I was putting on. I decided to drag it with u so people can know who is lying. Go to computer village and try that rubbish idiot! I even remembered telling u I want to get a higher device that's why am selling when u asked why I was selling it. So after I got another phone I should give u that one or give u back the money when I don't know what u did to the phone? I never see ur type mumu. U that's begging me to help u post it back so that u can sell it to someone but I refused. Low life ripper!
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is the same phone that the low life scammer was saying it has no network o, please help me look at the network signal of the two sims in the picture, and he even confirmed himself that it has never been unscrewed. I would have blocked u on WhatsApp if I were a scammer like u idiot

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Laptop still available in good health
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2020
olamoses75:
This is the same phone that the low life scammer was saying it has no network o, please help me look at the network signal of the two sims in the picture, and he even confirmed himself that it has never been unscrewed. I would have blocked u on WhatsApp if I were a scammer like u idiot

Lol. I will screenshot my own soon. You go see your fake network. Scammer . Take ur phone back and give me my money. I no buy phone again. Nah by force to buy phone ni.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2020
olamoses75:
Laptop still available in good health

Anyone who has is money to use should find a better better laptop o. All his products has issues. He packaged them as issue free. Next time ,You will never sell bad product and term it good again. And moreover , if truly the product was good as you said it. What stops you from accepting it back after just 3 hours I left your place . why ? Since you said the product was good and issue free . if I was to be in ur situation , I will honorably take it back and pay that person since its not even up to 6hours I gave it out. Ur reason for not accepting the phone back simply tells everyone here that ure a real scammer .
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2020
olamoses75:
bro I never knew u get brain touch o. So you mean to say the sims I removed are not working or I said u shouldn't put sim? The last time u called before meeting,was it not the same phone I was using and u saw it holding it to my hear o, I even remembered you were the one that first saw me by telling me what I was putting on. I decided to drag it with u so people can know who is lying. Go to computer village and try that rubbish idiot! I even remembered telling u I want to get a higher device that's why am selling when u asked why I was selling it. So after I got another phone I should give u that one or give u back the money when I don't know what u did to the phone? I never see ur type mumu. U that's begging me to help u post it back so that u can sell it to someone but I refused. Low life ripper!

Can u imagine. U keep exposing urself as a fake nigga . I told me several people are calling you. And I told you to tell them to come forward for it , So, Assuming you have integrity and real and ure sure of your product and what u sold to me , Nothing will stop you from updating ur thread , collecting it back from me and selling it to another person.

Ode ni e , If I go to Samsung office , There's a warranty to even take back the phone within 3 month ,not to now talk of 4 hrs . So, you keep shooting urself on the leg. so, you are now a computer village selling fake product for people in the name of luck abi. U will surely meet ur waterloo . Trust me. This scam u did to Me. You will regret it. Trust me bro.

If only I knew say u be computer village that I can't return my product too . I won't even have near a scammer like you. What stops me from going to solat telecom and buy my product there .
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. I will screenshot my own soon. You go see your fake network. Scammer . Take ur phone back and give me my money. I no buy phone again. Nah by force to buy phone ni.
after u and ur fellow thief don change am abi? Lol... OLE NIYIN SIR by the time I bombarded your post with scam alert ehn, u go know who u dey drag with. U that just Registered last year and all ur posts are either bitcoin scam or foreign numbers, check my monicker and see if I have scam related post or someone complain about my services since 2016. I will make u a scape goat that you're
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2020
olamoses75:
after u and ur fellow thief don change am abi? Lol... OLE NIYIN SIR

See excuse . Won't you see what u gave me , The scar on the phone, on the screen and the back cover . So, you suddenly don't know how ur phone looks like again. Ole ni yin sir. Any wise person will always See ur kind of person as dubious henceforth. See flimsy excuses that doesn't even sound sense . If I return ur phone to you and its not same as what u gave me. Then. I will forever keep shut on these thread but aslong as am standing on my right . bro. I will never keep mute . I always fight for the masses not to get cheated .
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
SOLD!!!
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
olamoses75:
SOLD!!!

Lol. Scammer selling same laptop to himself.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. Scammer selling same laptop to himself.
so, your client no reply u tonight, that's why you're bitter that despite your trick I still got my stuff sold,lol. I have been genuine here for 4years, ur 8months scam profile here can't stop anything. How is your partner in crime? Hope he has gotten someone else to scam?
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
olamoses75:
so, your client no reply u tonight, that's why you're bitter that despite your trick I still got my stuff sold,lol. I have been genuine here for 4years, ur 8months scam profile here can't stop anything. How is your partner in crime? Hope he has gotten someone else to scam?

My 19k with you. U will either use it for sickness. If only the phone I bought from you is good and working perfectly, except if its the phone am currently using will my curse wont catch you. You will forever remain miserable in life. If only the money wasn't my sweat will you go unpunished . For you to still have the boldness in you even after you scammed someone to the tune of 19k ,yet you could boldly come here and start typing rubbish. Anyways am not surprised, Its one of the attributes of the scammers. In this life and therafter , You will remain in that same position ure . I took your phone to the engineer today. They told me it would cost me extra 4k just do them to wipe/ flash the phone . Imagine buying a phone and am the one doing and paying for the repairs. Who does that. You might think you have scammed me and go Scott free . but remember KARMA , That day , You will regret to have scammed me. Write today's date down.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
slimanyd:

My 19k with you. U will either use it for sickness. If only the phone I bought from you is good and working perfectly, except if its the phone am currently using will my curse wont catch you. You will forever remain miserable in life. If only the money wasn't my sweat will you go unpunished . For you to still have the boldness in you even after you scammed someone to the tune of 19k ,yet you could boldly come here and start typing rubbish. Anyways am not surprised, Its one of the attributes of the scammers. In this life and therafter , You will remain in that same position ure . I took your phone to the engineer today. They told me it would cost me extra 4k just do them to wipe/ flash the phone . Imagine buying a phone and am the one doing and paying for the repairs. Who does that. You might think you have scammed me and go Scott free . but remember KARMA , That day , You will regret to have scammed me. Write today's date down.
you better go for a brain checkup before it get out of hand. It's obvious that u don't actually have a job other than petty stealing, if not u wouldn't have to come here and post rubbish just because I rejected to be scam by u. I just got back from Lagos and I met ur message here cus u don't really have hand work aside stealing and scamming. Look for white client u can scam and stop doing local scamming ode. I have bought 2 phones and sold one to people I have never met before today but I guess you're on ur laptop all day looking for magas, continue wasting ur time! BIGGEST THIEF!!!
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2020
olamoses75:
you better go for a brain checkup before it get out of hand. It's obvious that u don't actually have a job other than petty stealing, if not u wouldn't have to come here and post rubbish just because I rejected to be scam by u. I just got back from Lagos and I met ur message here cus u don't really have hand work aside stealing and scamming. Look for white client u can scam and stop doing local scamming ode. I have bought 2 phones and sold one to people I have never met before today but I guess you're on ur laptop all day looking for magas, continue wasting ur time! BIGGEST THIEF!!!

You keep exposing urself more . . see the useless phone you sold to me . where did the network went to? The fault lies with me. In no blame you , cos if I have put my 2 Sims into the phone same day , I would have escape ur scam. But these will be ur last straw on Nairaland .

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Two Sim is currently on the phone o, yet Network no gree show. And I told these fool immediately i got these phone from him that am returning it immediately. He immediately turned it down thinking he has seen a maga like he always do b4. Uve meet ur waterloo in me .

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by thowbie7ven(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Has it been fixed now?
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by thowbie7ven(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Has it been fixed??
slimanyd:
Two Sim is currently on the phone o, yet Network no gree show. And I told these fool immediately i got these phone from him that am returning it immediately. He immediately turned it down thinking he has seen a maga like he always do b4. Uve meet ur waterloo in me .

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
thowbie7ven:
Has it been fixed??

No bro. I already sold it out yesterday to someone else . Just these morning , the guy started bombarding with calls. Was just very mad at myself for falling into Such mess. Now , The new buyer has also detected such network anomalies. When am at work , There won't be network , When am at home, same thing , On my way home from work , Network keeps fluctuating ,Yesterday, when I was on my way to give it out to another buyer, When I got to Ventura area ,Network went off, On getting to U.I , Network came back. Which kind phone be that. Imagine. I noticed whenever ure near any network Mast , Network is good but once u move away from that area , The phone enters into emergency . This guy actually knew all this about the phone shut decided to play a fast one on me . But perhaps ,you need the contact of the person I sold it to, Am willing to drop it for you. Its a pity the guy would start thinking on how to dispose the phone again as well. Just within 24 hrs. Imagine the mess I found myself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HP Elitebook Core I5, 8gb Ram, 1tb Hdd, 2gb Amd Gpu SOLD SOLD SOLD / The Easy Way To Install Windows 11 On Unsupported Cpus /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.