Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Don't Fall Victim Of This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Fall Victim Of This Scammer (360 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / SCAM ALERT Fraudsters Disguising As Investment Platforms, Read Don’t Fall Victim / Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall Victim Of This Scammer by TomJosh: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pls and pls I want everyone to take note of this number +2348166361462,it belongs to a particular scammer who hide under the shade of running an Empowerment program known as RANDOM FUND EMPOWERMENT.
If not that I wasn't greedy, I would have been scammed yesterday.
The above scammer hacked my sister's FB account and started posting all sort of activities.
Whenever u come across money doublers, pls talk to ur feet and run. Dey will tell to use 10k to collect 20k, 50k to collect 100k within two hours. For a reasonable person, how on earth is that possible.
A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Don't Fall Victim Of This Scammer by wizod(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Only greedy people gets scammed

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Court Sentences Five Women To Prison For Posting "Indecent" Tiktok Videos / Governor Okowa’s Aide Assaults PDP Media Practitioner With “slap & Fall” Charm / Pastors Yet To Reopen Churches Were Never Believers – Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.