Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) (3664 Views)

Is This Proper In A Private School Settings? / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
As a private School teacher myself, I understand the untold hardships we are facing, even prior to the pandemic (Covid 19). Now for nearly 3 months we have been at home with nothing to sustain ourselves and families.
I stumbled upon this heartbreaking video in a WhatsApp group.
Government, NGOs, Civil Society Orgs and well-meaning Nigerians should come to our aid.
To my proprietor Daddy David Akande( God's Intervention Comprehensive School Kontagora) and others, please do something about this.
#Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47kC_Mqhivc

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by merieam16(f): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
it is well
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by OVB123: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Imagine, Nigeria is very hard ooo! No job for the teeming youths and those that have, lost it to covid 19. It is well.
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by SEEDORF441(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Front page fynestboi
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Narcist(f): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
I pray God help us all.
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by iyatrustee(f): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
The guy eventually got lot of contributions from people. He thereafter shared with about 100 teachers.

Ait presenter Lara Owoeye Wise posted the story on her facebook page

3 Likes

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by igbowoman: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Somebody's husband o

1 Like

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by timibare(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Damn.....sumones daddy
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Taywon: 3:56am On Jul 22, 2020
We are in the same shoe.... Be strong
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by VenusEAGLE: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2020
cry
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by VenusEAGLE: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Teachers are no being treated fairly.. We were even told some weeks ago to come and start taking lessons...and Dem never pay the previous months.. what sense is in that.

1 Like

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by flokii: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2020
It's disheartening.. mostly graduates for that matter

When the legislooters and polithiefcians are there earning millions every month with exotic cars and lifestyle. Our system in this part of the world is flawed honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Sabadon(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2020
this country is just so messed up, imagine a graduate lik this yet nothing to show yet our politicians with questionable educational background re raking in billions, see reason why sometimes its almost easy to justify yahoo yahoo? anyway stay strong folks, work your way to the top....its gonno be alright
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2020
OVB123:
Imagine, Nigeria is very hard ooo! No job for the teeming youths and those that have, lost it to covid 19. It is well.
Most Nairalanders seem to be Fine and Doing well
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Meedon: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Chai

This life no balance at all

1 Like

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Haywhymido(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2020
And some politicians dey theif money anyhow
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by freshkpomo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dominique, lalasticlala, Seun... Please push this up... If there is a way, I for advice them raise funds for this guy, for man to cry nor be beans o, grown man for that matter... It is well..... These stupid scammers Don block road for so many people with there LOCAL, people are now scared to help and do business with fellow Nigerians.. Case of dog eating a dog.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Rickmann: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
udeagbalaC:
As a private School teacher myself, I understand the untold hardships we are facing, even prior to the pandemic (Covid 19). Now for nearly 3 months we have been at home with nothing to sustain ourselves and families.
Government, NGOs, Civil Society Orgs and well-meaning Nigerians should come to our aid.
To my proprietor Daddy David Akande( God's Intervention Comprehensive School Kontagora) and others, please do something about this.
#Godbless

Frontpage please
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Rickmann: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
Teachers are no being treated fairly.. We were even told some weeks ago to come and start taking lessons...and Dem never pay the previous months.. what sense is in that.

When teaching is a well respected and highly paid profession in other parts of the world..just look at ours.
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by bioman: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
udeagbalaC:
#Godbless

Most school owners are wicked and very religious. Why can't a school owner give at least 50% of salaries to their over exploited teachers? School fees have been collected for the second term because, the term was rounding up before the pandemic. Even without second terms school fees, what happened to the previous gains over the years? Corruption is not only the government sector.

2 Likes

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Uyi168: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Naija nor be country..
I'm in tears right now.. embarassed

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
The period Nigeria government took over the education system from the Christian missionaries and erected it on a bad soil of Northern-Fulani programmed constitutional system, everything went sour, collapsed, and deep down the shore.. Since then, the light and beauty of education brought by the missionaries went dark and ugly..

Teaching was once the most decorated, highly respected, and top earning occupation under the light bearers' care. Teachers were once respected, as they handled most hectic duties for transparent and national development like electoral coordination, law scribing, political advisers in the heat of conflicts, coexisting the diversity of tribes and culture, etc..

Today, teaching occupation is robbed, raped and abused by the political "assassinators," who now earn more than any profession. Even the private school teachers are not left out.

Light bearers should come out of the dark caves we hide ourselves for a long time, and exalt the nation back again.

E dey our hand o...!

1 Like

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by larryking540: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
life for 9ja hard abeg ,
all 9ja sectors are been compromised ,
the other day the first female combat pilot of just 24 years died for nothing ,this grown up man is also crying because of hunger ,

where are we heading to in this country ,where exactly ...there are 1001 reasons to justify Yahoo Yahoo as the right way of living in Nigeria or Africa at large ,we have all the resources to make sure every human born in 9ja is feed atleast 3 times a day ,even country that lack most of the natural aminites still make sure their citizens are doing well ...but 9ja case is different ..fela really saw how 9ja will turn up ,that was y he was warning us ahead of time ,and most people kicked against his songs ,

it's high time a youth forum is raised up to kick against this suffering ,else in the next 10 years to come you will hear of people like davido coming to run as senator then
THE SUFFERING CONTINUES same recycled leaders with their kids having same mentality of Embezzle all their money
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Teaching is filled with too much pain and hunger yet most people think you are not doing enough.
cry atimes you wonder if it's all worth the effort.

And even if you go to take things on credit. How will I pay back cry
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by mikkysight(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
ITS WELL WITH YOU MY BROTHER, GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH.
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by coputa(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
bioman:
Most school owners are wicked and very religious. Why can't a school owner give at least 50% of salaries to their over exploited teachers? School fees have been collected for the second term because, the term was rounding up before the pandemic. Even without second terms school fees, what happened to the previous gains over the years? Corruption is not only the government sector.
Many private school owners are broke and hungry,many are ridding keke,some 're using their private cars for public transport.Where will they now get the money to pay their teachers.
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by coputa(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Men do now cry,crying will not solve this problem,what of those that are owed one year salaries. Be a man.
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by obonujoker(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
bioman:

Not all schools are in highbrow areas bro

1 Like

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
bioman:

Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
private school teachers are really suffering,i feel for the them,if u in within lagos and need ileya ram,do contact me
Re: Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) by freshkpomo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
OVB123:

We can't blame the virus for this, the blame should be on the government. Shame on them..

Together we can make Nigeria

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" / Can Someone Else Get My O Level Statement Of Result For Me On My Behalf? / A Reliable Daycare In Garki Abuja - Thriving Treasures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.