Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State (1841 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by NwaAro: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/21/fulani-herdsmen-vigilantes-clash-imo&ved=0ahUKEwjGsKuCm9_qAhXZHDQIHeHxAa8QxfQBCDMwAg&usg=AOvVaw1bB2A1q-t-7Oa7jmMwEvt9

Fulani Herdsmen, Vigilantes Clash In Imo

A resident of the community disclosed that the incident, which occurred around 9:30pm, witnessed a gun duel between the two parties.

He said some of the villagers fled to take refuge in neighbouring communities.

He further said that the herdsmen were recently chased away from their neighbouring community, Emii and planned resettling in Orji before they were confronted by vigilantes in the area.

National President of Igbo National Council, Chilos Godsent, said the herdsmen were subdued due to the awareness created by INC, which introduced the “Operation Lion Walk” in the community.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by SLAP44: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
How can sane people be walking cows into people's lands in this 2020?

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by stonemasonn: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Una do well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by bigpriik: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
nice one....

it's better we chase these fulani people out of Nigeria once and for all .

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by adadike(f): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Operation ije agu, jisike, we dey una back. Fulani herdsmen will either live in peace with us or leave our land forever

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by NwaAro: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Many of you might not know this, but this operation lion walk vigilante groups have been doing some serious covert and overt jobs in ruthlessly getting rid of many fulani herdsmens hiding in forests across communities in the East. And the annoying part is that the group had to be formed by the Igbo national council, without the slightest contribution or approval by the useless governors of the South East. Left to those doormats who call themselves governors, the East can burn and they wouldn't give a care in the world... that's why I commend the Amotekun initiative by the SW governors (let's give credit where due).

I've met couple of those Operation lion walk guys and they are now fully equipped and operational due to the generous contribution of lots of Igbos worldwide to fund the security outfit (a lot of abroad based Igbos really came through in a big way). The tactical and operational headquarters of the group is in Owerri and Enugu as well... if you see armed vigilantes armed with mostly pump action rifles and moving about in marked vehicles (vans) in the South East communities... just know they are operation "Ije Agu" boys. They are the reason why many villagers can safely go to their farms without fear of been attacked etc... of course the security outfit is still a fairly new one, so it hasn't reached all the communities in the East, but the movement is fast spreading and many communities are now adopting it within their respective communities.

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by DEROXMAN: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
angry how I wish Abba kyari was alive to treat some people anyways mamman daura will select another to do the needful
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Dande55: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
NwaAro:
Many of you might not know this, but this operation lion walk vigilante groups have been doing some serious covert and overt jobs in ruthlessly getting rid of many fulani herdsmens hiding in forests across communities in the East. And the annoying part is that the group had to be formed by the Igbo national council, without the slightest contribution or approval by the useless governors of the South East. Left to those doormats who call themselves governors, the East can burn and they wouldn't give a care in the world... that's why I commend the Amotekun initiative by the SW governors (let's give credit where due).

I've met couple of those Operation lion walk guys and they are now fully equipped and operational due to the generous contribution of lots of Igbos worldwide to fund the security outfit (a lot of abroad based Igbos really came through in a big way). The tactical and operational headquarters of the group is in Owerri and Enugu as well... if you see armed vigilantes armed with mostly pump action rifles and moving about in marked vehicles (vans) in the South East communities... just know they are operation "Ije Agu" boys. They are the reason why many villagers can safely go to their farms without fear of been attacked etc... of course the security outfit is still a fairly new one, so it hasn't reached all the communities in the East, but the movement is fast spreading and many communities are now adopting it within their respective communities.
It's not everything you will open mouth to talk on social media. Let the chase be done quietly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Apawicked: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

You talk too much. Avoid fucck up

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

Hush hush

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by honeyB2018: 1:41am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

And you think you have done so well with this your report or post? Stop publicizing their activities period.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by IduNaOba: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

Liar!
You want to foment trouble but amadioha pass you!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by otipoju(m): 5:28am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

You for no cast reach this level though.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by helinues: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Pinshures or...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Deelaw(m): 5:55am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

The intent of this post is mischievous and baseless

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

This is a very encouraging development for sure. Herdsmen are terrorists under a different name, and the cattle are merely a cover used by the cattle owners, to simply grab prime farmland and take it over PERMANENTLY, throughout Nigeria, without any payment necessary, leaving the real land owners to starve, if they are not killed with cutlasses first.

I have learnt first-hand that the Fulani cattle herding invaders do not wait for confrontation to start killing. I have seen this sneaky tactic with my own eyes while roaming the open farmland where I often go to hunt for bush fowl, antelope and grass-cutters. On TWO separate occasions while I roamed the land fully armed for the hunt, I was suddenly confronted by Fulani herdsmen wielding sharp cutlasses, and asking me questions I did not understand, in their language. In my long experience as a hunter, I can confirm that it is ONLY the Fulani that have NO fear of guns, and will approach ANYBODY they see while invading farmland, whether armed or not, with the sole intent of killing them in cold blood

The only phrase of Fulani language I ever bothered to learn, is what I am certain prevented me from having to light up those two men with blasts of AA buckshot, as a means of preventing them from applying those cutlasses to my head, without even the slightest provocation on my part.

In both cases, I smiled pleasantly with the safety catch of my trusty shotgun disengaged and my heart pounding, and then deployed the phrase I had learnt : "Ogaaajo Nowarra gada ", meaning that " the boss is approaching behind you". The planted thought of a "boss" coming up behind those men was enough to distract them, and make them feel surrounded by more armed men, which is all the hesitation that I needed to hastily back away with my gun partially raised for business if absolutely necessary, while thanking the confused would-be killer with the Fulani words "Fofomo Miyetti" , for sparing me the dirty job of unleashing shotgun blasts to their faces, and then having to dispose of the remains to avoid retribution.

Those two incidents educated me to stay FAR away, from those roaming terrorists that are now everywhere in the hinterland of Nigeria, and it was also in those two incidents when it dawned on me that the Fulani land-grabbing terrorists have clearly been systematically TRAINED, to approach farmers and others seen in the outdoors throughout Nigeria's southern agricultural bread-basket, while asking questions in their own language, so as to bring the farmers into cutlass slashing range for the purpose of hacking them to death.

Now, when I see all those pictures of farmers with their heads sliced open by the cattle terrorists, I realize just how close I came TWICE, to sharing that horrific fate, despite showing NO aggression to the invaders at any point during both confrontations I personally experienced out in the field where there were no witnesses to anything that might have unfolded for better or for worse.

Therefore in conclusion, I salute our Ndiigbo brethren of the Rising Sun, for their bold initiative to stem the tide of these bloodthirsty demons that seek to take ancestral Igbo land by force of arms. Ije Aagu, je ni nke omma. J'siiikeh nwannemm. God speed and may the justice be yours.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Godfullsam(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2020
DEROXMAN:
angry how I wish Abba kyari was alive to treat some people anyways mamman daura will select another to do the needful

What is this one saying?

There is no atom of sense in your comment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by IvarTheBoneless: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2020
grin

Online chestbeating that would end with the vigilante men stealing female dresses and....

grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by IvarTheBoneless: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by johnykgoal: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2020
worisdis news?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Veqtor: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Jakumo:

This is a very encouraging development for sure. Herdsmen are terrorists under a different name, and the cattle are merely a cover used by the cattle owners, to simply grab prime farmland and take it over PERMANENTLY, throughout Nigeria, without any payment necessary, leaving the real land owners to starve, if they are not killed with cutlasses first.

I have learnt first-hand that the Fulani cattle herding invaders do not wait for confrontation to start killing. I have seen this sneaky tactic with my own eyes while roaming the open farmland where I often go to hunt for bush fowl, antelope and grass-cutters. On TWO separate occasions while I roamed the land fully armed for the hunt, I was suddenly confronted by Fulani herdsmen wielding sharp cutlasses, and asking me questions I did not understand, in their language. In my long experience as a hunter, I can confirm that it is ONLY the Fulani that have NO fear of guns, and will approach ANYBODY they see while invading farmland, whether armed or not, with the sole intent of killing them in cold blood

The only phrase of Fulani language I ever bothered to learn, is what I am certain prevented me from having to light up those two men with blasts of AA buckshot, as a means of preventing them from applying those cutlasses to my head, without even the slightest provocation on my part.

In both cases, I smiled pleasantly with the safety catch of my trusty shotgun disengaged and my heart pounding, and then deployed the phrase I had learnt : "Ogaaajo Nowarra gada ", meaning that " the boss is approaching behind you". The planted thought of a "boss" coming up behind those men was enough to distract them, and make them feel surrounded by more armed men, which is all the hesitation that I needed to hastily back away with my gun partially raised for business if absolutely necessary, while thanking the confused would-be killer with the Fulani words "Fofomo Miyetti" , for sparing me the dirty job of unleashing shotgun blasts to their faces, and then having to dispose of the remains to avoid retribution.

Those two incidents educated me to stay FAR away, from those roaming terrorists that are now everywhere in the hinterland of Nigeria, and it was also in those two incidents when it dawned on me that the Fulani land-grabbing terrorists have clearly been systematically TRAINED, to approach farmers and others seen in the outdoors throughout Nigeria's southern agricultural bread-basket, while asking questions in their own language, so as to bring the farmers into cutlass slashing range for the purpose of hacking them to death.

Now, when I see all those pictures of farmers with their heads sliced open by the cattle terrorists, I realize just how close I came TWICE, to sharing that horrific fate, despite showing NO aggression to the invaders at any point during both confrontations I personally experienced out in the field where there were no witnesses to anything that might have unfolded for better or for worse.

Therefore in conclusion, I salute our Ndiigbo brethren of the Rising Sun, for their bold initiative to stem the tide of these bloodthirsty demons that seek to take ancestral Igbo land by force of arms. Ije Aagu, je ni nke omma. J'siiikeh nwannemm. God speed and may the justice be yours.

You were spared twice.... You should take it as a cue to join the fight. Since you a hunter and can handle arms.

The thanks you can tell them is to join them, even if it's part-time....not wishing them Godspeed... What they need is more man power...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Jakumo(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Veqtor:

You were spared twice.... You should take it as a cue to join the fight. Since you a hunter and can handle arms.

The thanks you can tell them is to join them, even if it's part-time....not wishing them Godspeed... What they need is more man power...

Your advice is noted sir. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by jaytee01(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2020
NwaAro:

You are criminal with wicked intention.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Jakumo(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2020
jaytee01:
You are criminal with wicked intention.

Certainly if self-defense against Fulani terrorists and their crop devouring cattle can be regarded as "wicked", then those amiable gentlemen of the newly formed Lion Walk fraternity, that are now generously assisting the Fulani invaders to unite with their respective allocations of 72 virgins in heaven, will gladly accept any label you may choose to throw out in your defense of criminal land grabbers and cow-herding terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by jaytee01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jakumo:

Certainly if self-defense against Fulani terrorists and their crop devouring cattle can be regarded as "wicked", then those amiable gentlemen of the newly formed Lion Walk fraternity, that are now generously assisting the Fulani invaders to unite with their respective allocations of 72 virgins in heaven, will gladly accept any label you may choose to throw out in your defense of criminal land grabbers and cow-herding terrorists.
Take a chill pill bro....u never understood my post.

Dat guy's intent on that post is not pure, just trying to expose the group's operations and all. U neva hate those bloodthirsty demons reach me.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by DEROXMAN: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Godfullsam:

What is this one saying?

There is no atom of sense in your comment.
just say you are not too sensible to understand
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State by Jakumo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
jaytee01:
Take a chill pill bro....u never understood my post.

Dat guy's intent on that post is not pure, just trying to expose the group's operations and all. U neva hate those bloodthirsty demons reach me.

I misunderstood your words, my brother. It is good to learn that you don't object to cattle-herding terrorist land grabbers being united with their allocation of 72 virgins in their imaginary paradise, as a good reward for destroying crops and trying to steal land.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Killer Cultist Caught While Trying To Escape In Rivers (VIDEO_ / Picture Of The Police Officer Killed By Commercial Motorcyclists in Lagos State / Crazy Things Are Happening: Cross Dressed Prostitute Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.