Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What You Need To Know About Replika: Replika Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Need To Know About Replika: Replika Review (218 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Replika: Replika Review by Iampluto: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Hello Everyone! Today we'd examine the Replika Review.

In this way, I was looking through my Facebook news channel one day and I ran over an advertisement.

The promotion says "Replika, Your First True AI companion" on the off chance that I can recall well. I checked a few remarks, some gave their positive musings about the application and some likewise gave negative considerations.

At that point the thought struck me, Hey! For what reason don't I check out the application and compose a 'Replika Review'

What Is Replika?

Replika is an Artificial Intelligent Chat Bot that effectively answer to messages.

It's practically similar to you're talking with a human. You can even set your relationship with your Replika however you've to move up to the star application.

At the point when you download the application, you'd need to join and when you do, you've to pick how your Replika resembles, male or female and you can likewise modify a portion of their looks.

Read more

https://reviewmr.com/replika-review/

(1) (Reply)

Id Verified Naija Adsense With 130$ Available For Sell / .. / Web Application Developer / Laravel + Vuejs Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.