Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star (6280 Views)

The Next Fuji Star Reality TV Show / The Next Fuji Star Reality Tv Show To Start Auditions Soon / 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by rockers: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2011
The popular fuji crooner ,wasiu alabi pasuma and A021 Media in partnership with EIC Communication  has inititated a new reality TV show in search of the next fuji star tagged "OHUN".
       Audition for the first indigenous music Tv contest kicks off in four cities(Abeokuta ,ibadan,ilorin,ikeja ).The show will soon hit your TV screen ,watch out for it.

Read more: http://www./2011/02/pasuma-wonder-in-search-for-next-fuji.html#ixzz1DIgb5jkh

Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by DoubleN(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2011
This reality TV stuff is really getting out of hand.
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by blacksta(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2011
wonderfull  - I am sure it will  be fun  -

rather than watching copycat shows like american idol

we should able to create our own shows
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by oludashmi(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
I will like to see this
It will be fun cos of the way they sing
but I hope a contestant doesnt break bottle if he doesnt win
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by sweeti14(f): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
lwkmd,Everyone now wants to do reality show undecided
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
This is truly the best of ORIGINALS so far, it might be razz, but definitely not copy copy sh*t we been stuffed with
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by Carlosein(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
good concept. but i really hope pasuma will not be the anchor person.
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by MMM2(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
dat good
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by UNLEASHED(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
Interesting
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by taosola(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
Interesting indeed! Pasuma Wonder with WONDERS
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by matiltomd(f): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
Please who knows anyone in charge?
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by froz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
grin@ oladashmi,
Anyway nice concept.reality dis reality dat. , . It wil be intresting definately if it works out ryt.
We go hear enuf of lalalalala oooooo! Woooy! Ooooooh o!
Agberos wif talents dis is ur chance to prove urself, . .;-D
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by yemmight(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
Creative fuji musician. That alone differentiate him from Osupa.
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by niggadee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ oludashmi wat you said is true most wanna be fuji star got bad temper
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by tlops(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
it will be a funny show, lots of igbo-smoking voices.
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by geometry(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
@yemmight.

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, as a matter of fact, 1 million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by OWOLAYEMO: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
It is a lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cupious invitation to Area Boys and Agberos to test their skills! God help the judge/faculty coordinator that criticises harshly,na bottle dem go take break yah head!

And come to think of it, A prospective armed robber may just be on his way to be converted, Did anybody read about the coming of Pasuma himself?
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by seedord247(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
I'm impressed with this kind of development, at least we can stop singing, R kelly, Celine dion, Bryan Adams so we can singing from our old papa (fuji Icon) like musiliu Ishola, Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, saheed osupa, Ayinde wasiu K1 and so many of them. let us promote our Culture
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by desktop: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
o sa mo!
Nice one Paso, i still think the guy has always been miles ahead of all the other fuji musicians. im so tuning in.
jo jo jo
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by Phony200(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Laughing my butt off in advance. Fun factor'll definitely be off the hinges! O sa mo!
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by tjskii(f): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2011
Double N:

This reality TV stuff is really getting out of hand.

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by Ranoscky(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2011
oludashmi:

but I hope a contestant doesnt break bottle if he doesnt win[/color]
grin

sweeti14:

lwkmd,Everyone now wants to do reality show undecided
And so fukk what?. . .Na your money dem take dey do am?

matiltom_d:

Please who knows anyone in charge?
Do you want to go and showcase you fuji talent?

tlops:

it will be a funny show, lots of igbo-smoking voices.
Lol.
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by favouredjb(f): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2011
its gonna be interesting
agberos go yapa

and pls don't let us bring saridon p into this thread abeg

i like both of em
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by VisionML: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2011
this is fantastic!!!

Am really looking forward to see our indigenous talents singing with our dialect, I pray we will have such in other Nigerian genre of music too

for best pricing for cars from US
visit visionml.com
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by juman(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
Otunba Pasuma with new idea.
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by AkGiant: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
Whaoooo, Ist of its kind, All the MTN Projct Face, Zain Lyrics, Nig Idol are all shits. IO appreciate our own language. Keep it up Pasuma ans we expect lot of fine musicsa.
I beg ooo, does these Foreign TV Show makes any sense? Nolly Wood as a whole make sense than d Hollywood. Country pple, this is the way to go. Pasuma, God bless ur soul. Other languages in d PMAN, please lets embrace this. ONE LOVE. cool
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by kunlesustain: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2011
Pls anyone wiyh infor on how i can be a part of the reality show? Mayb if uv got a phone no to call or bank to get the form e.t.c pls i rilly nid it fast i want to be a part. Thanks.
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by tblacker(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
Arabambi 11, move on brov, o yato sawon olote, so selfless and futuristic in thinking, nice innitiative, let the fun begin, The pannel of justice must wear head guard oooo, i can guarantee breaking of bottles at the end of the day, grin
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by joycedada: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hi Guys, I am Andrew Ohio and I run EIC Communications Co-Initiator of The Next Fuji Star. For participation, advertising, partnership and so much more sponsorship details sponsors are needed urgently. If you have any helpful information please call 08073808667 or send a mail to eiccommunications@gmail.com or BB 20CD52D1. Thank you all for your comments observation and constructive criticism. We hope to give u the best of entertainments
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by joycedada: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2011
@Matiltom_d check my post for information on how to reach the organizers. My details are spelt out. The Next Fuji Star, Let us reach stardom together. Andrew Ohio 08073808667 eiccommunications@gmail.com BB 20CD52D1 @ejuandy on Facebook and twitter visit www.Facebook.com/OHUNFUJI fan page for The Next Fuji Star. EIC Communications, Touching Lives in Diversity!
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by joycedada: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2011
Ok now let's go there, Eyin temi se ti ready? Go on soun no lele Jo Ijaya lomo latile file!
Re: Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star by ragdollz: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
Lol obviously no Igbo or Hausa participants allowed grin. Nice idea, people will DEFINITELY watch this. It'll be more popular than that yeye Nigerian Idol sef grin.

Sooo, what next?

The Next BRT Conductor? Hmmn, keep 'em coming grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Home Viedo Soundtrack / Nollywood Can Turn Nigerian Tourism Into A Billon Dollar Industry / Online Watch Sathurangam Tamil Movie Megavideo Free Online Stream Sathurangam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.