Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Rest On Evangelist Dr Vitalis Ahanonu- Vitex Interbiz Agency CEO - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rest On Evangelist Dr Vitalis Ahanonu- Vitex Interbiz Agency CEO (925 Views)

Rest On Icon And My Legendary Father, Late Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu / Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos / Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rest On Evangelist Dr Vitalis Ahanonu- Vitex Interbiz Agency CEO by iykbethany(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2020
De Vita,
The news of your death is one of the most heart breaking news of my life. And I'm still not ready to accept that you are gone. I've been begging God to let it be a lie or bad dream.

If there is anything I learned from your death, it is the fact that time is truly precious. We never know when will be the last time we see someone. I saw you less than 2 weeks ago and you were very happy, healthy and full of life.

I've also learned that good name is better than riches. Today nobody is talking about your wealth or Vitex Interbiz Agency Ltd, everyone is shattered because you are such a good man that have touched many lives, a lovely soul.

For me success is not measured by our investments or fat bank accounts, but by the number of people that smile when they hear your name.

You started building houses for widows and homeless people while I was still in secondary school, up till this very moment you were still touching touches in many different ways. You do all of these things without expecting anything in return. I'm sure God prepared a special place for you already. You were a rare gem.

A brother and uncle like no other. Nobody was a stranger to you. Everyone was a friend to you. Our pride is gone coz there is none like you. You are selfless, humble and kind.

A real man of God and man of the people.
The entire village is in shock. Your death is a devastating loss to Ikeduru in particular and Imo State as a whole.

I don't even have the courage and energy to call your brothers just yet, what will I discuss with Chukwuma and Chukwudi? That De Vita is dead? God this can't be true�����

Evangelist Dr. Vitalis Ahanonu, the fact that you are no longer here will always cause us pain, but you will forever remain in our hearts until we meet again.

May God Almighty grant your family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss, and may your soul Rest In Peace.

(1) (Reply)

. / Sign The Petition:private Companies Do Not Employ Any Graduate Of Absu / Abuja Events - December 21-23 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.