Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k (809 Views)

SOLD! Xbox 360 Slim 250GB With Kinect || 18K / Xbox 360 Hacked With All Accessories For Sale / Jtag Xbox 360 (hacked)for Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
I sold my PS3 today for 5k to a Nairalander. This is going for 8k, hacked and contains 5games, 60gb HDD. Absolutely no issues but for a few notes.

1. You have to get a powerpack for it, they sell that for 5k on jumia.

2. If you are a gamer, you would know that you need a step down for this console.

I used to own a game centre, but I am changing business now, that is why I am selling off, sold my PS4 here
also.

Also note that I don't do waybill, if you are interested you have to come down to my office in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

Reasons are; I work in the health center, I do not have time on my hands and also to put your mind at rest that I am not here to defraud you. 100% refund is guaranteed if you have any issues provided it is not my fault.

If you are interested, contact 0806606621nine (WhatsApp only).

1 Share

Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
I sold my PS3 today for 5k to a Nairalander. This is going for 15k, absolutely no issues but for a few notes.

2. If you are a gamer, you would know that you need a step down for this console.

I used to own a game centre, but I am changing business now, that is why I am selling off, sold my PS4 here
also.

Also note that I don't do waybill, if you are interested you have to come down to my office in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

Reasons are; I work in the health center, I do not have time on my hands and also to put your mind at rest that I am not here to defraud you. 100% refund is guaranteed if you have any issues provided it is not my fault.

Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by AyarmBoye(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
A week ago I wanted this but I got one already... Do u have Ps2 consoles for sale? Plus why did u close down ur gaming Centre?
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
AyarmBoye:
A week ago I wanted this but I got one already... Do u have Ps2 consoles for sale? Plus why did u close down ur gaming Centre?
I have PS2 consoles, but not planning on selling them now, I closed down the shop cos I changed environment.
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by AyarmBoye(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
akinsojiSenai:

I have PS2 consoles, but not planning on selling them now, I closed down the shop cos I changed environment.
okay..... I had like to buy the PS2.. I need 2 pieces incase u change ur mind......best luck in ur new business
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 2:13am On Jul 23, 2020
AyarmBoye:
okay..... I had like to buy the PS2.. I need 2 pieces incase u change ur mind......best luck in ur new business
ok, contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
I sold my PS3 today for 5k to a Nairalander. This is going for 15k, hacked and contains 5games, 60gb HDD. Absolutely no issues but for a few notes.

also.

Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
8k...
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by AyarmBoye(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Okay 5k.............i will come with a power pack to test it?
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
AyarmBoye:
Okay 5k.............i will come with a power pack to test it?
Lolll... Chai... 8k, yes u can come with a power pack and your step down to test it. Message me on Whatsapp
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by AyarmBoye(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
akinsojiSenai:

Lolll... Chai... 8k, yes u can come with a power pack and your step down to test it. Message me on Whatsapp
nah 5k I get bri
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
AyarmBoye:
nah 5k I get bri
Contact me
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Charlie543:
Not a bad deal at all
smiley
Charlie543:
Not a bad deal at all
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
Contact me
Re: Sold!...Xbox 360 Hacked With 5 Games For 8k by berryace007: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
I sold my PS3 today for 5k to a Nairalander. This is going for 8k, hacked and contains 5games, 60gb HDD. Absolutely no issues but for a few notes.

also.

can i get a ps3 also

(1) (Reply)

Efootball PES Update / Forza Horizon 5 Gameplay / I Need Ipod Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.