Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman (1564 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind / 'love Is A Scam' - Kizz Daniel, Davido's Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Peter63822: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Love is blind, love have nothing to do with class,age and size. Many people defines love on there different views and idea, but love is a strong affection and feelings towards someone.

This are pictures of a young Hausa man married to a matured woman due to the love he has for her. They dated for two years and they decided to settle themselves together to make a happy home. The lady was seriously mock by her friends and family for making up her mind to marry a young man, but she didn't change her mind but rather the love she has for him increased.

The Young guy was also mock by his friends and family members but he did not change his mind from marrying her. Their wedding was a very surprising one recorded in Nigeria, although they were not supported by people around them but the wedding was still successful.
They love each other so much. The lady is a rich woman and she spent alot of money on their wedding day.

Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Fedrick100: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't believe

Anyway if you get iPhone 7 for sale Dm
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Peter63822: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
U have seen it
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Peter63822: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Follow me on 9jatrends opera hub
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
At least people won't say he married for the card. The definition of happiness varies, and as long as he finds happiness in his mum/wife no biggy. Check my siggy plsss,we could help you do more sexually
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Peter63822: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hahahaha u really want to help him
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by ekidandy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
You need some dough to pull these things off. Here is how I made N100,000 from my blog during the total lockdown in April: https://www.electronicsdiary.com/2020/07/100000-online-during-the-total-lockdown.html
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Hintona(f): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Last time a story like this shocked me was in JSS1.

Time flies

But wait o is the boy a minor?
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by yuswrld20(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
the guy clear eyes japa from poverty
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by loveyou123: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
she doesn't look old
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Odoogu(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
yeah love is blind. op wetin you wan make we do?
Re: Love Is Blind, A Young Man Married To An Old Woman by Okorieelvis(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Fedrick100:
I don't believe

Anyway if you get iPhone 7 for sale Dm
hmu Whatsapp 08052641211

(1) (Reply)

#EndSars: See The Doctor That Saved The Injured Protesters On Black Teusday / Lilian Afegbai Accused Of Sleeping Around After She Bought $22k Bag; She Replies / Another Side Chick Of Dangote Emerges, Leaks Video Of Them In Hotel [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.