Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,372 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ones Lifestyle Determine Your Success In Life(a Friends Chronicle) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ones Lifestyle Determine Your Success In Life(a Friends Chronicle) (339 Views)

The Empire of The Ibenu Chronicle / Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows / Your Name Can Determine Your Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ones Lifestyle Determine Your Success In Life(a Friends Chronicle) by coputa(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
I had a friend.we knew ourselves around 1990,he repairs generators,he has a wife and 2 kids. He had a bicycle,which he rides to and from work everyday(sundays inclusive) He does'nt eat outside,he takes his breakfast at home and brings his luch(inside a food flask) to his workshop along with other essentials like water. He rarely attend social gatherings(if he does,he usually send his wife to represent him,except of course important family meetings. His two kids attends public schools,he is not tight fisted,he giues when neccessary. He dresses moderately apart from his normal work clothes. This guy had not broken this routine,since i knew him. As i type this now ,the guy has two uptairs,one in his home town the other in the city where he lives. The two children are graduates and working,the wife has a big supermarket. He refuse to buy a car as he still ride the bicycle to work.I think ones lifestyle matters a lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reflection Of Late Ooni Okunade Sijuwade / Meet The Sokoto Woman That Speaks Igbo Fluently (Transcribed) / The Relevance Of Hausa Language In International World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.