Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. (307 Views)

5bedroom Architectural Bungalow Design For One Plot Of Land / Buy BIG & CHEAP DATA Plans For Your Business Today / Do You Run A Study/travel Abroad Business. Call Us For Affordable Website Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Announcement: Because the spate of scams and fraudulent Web designers in Nairaland is increasing, i have decided to initiate a "PAY AFTER I DELIVER YOUR WORK POLICY or FOR MORE COMPLEX & TIME CONSUMING DESIGNS WE CAN USE ESCROW"

If you want to develop a website for your business, startup or Organization then you are at the right place!!

Having more than 7 years of industry experience in web development filed. I have already designed and developed more then 80 websites in html, css, jquery, javascript and wordpress.

Service Includes:

A fully functioning and responsive website (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Screens)
An eye catching Design.
Web site Design and Development.
Clean, stylish and unique looking web designs to help you stand out on the web
Newsletter signup forms
SEO friendly and social media integration from the start
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

7+ years in web development.
Develop more then 80 projects
I have portfolio of my all projects, kindly Drop me a message on WhatsApp to get my portfolio.

I am available 24 hours for assistance.

If you have any questions or would like to get started right away, feel free to message on WhatsApp or call me at any time.

https:///2348030544960

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Schoogital:
Announcement: Because the spate of scams and fraudulent Web designers in Nairaland is increasing, i have decided to initiate a "PAY AFTER I DELIVER YOUR WORK POLICY or FOR MORE COMPLEX & TIME CONSUMING DESIGNS WE CAN USE ESCROW"

If you want to develop a website for your business, startup or Organization then you are at the right place!!

Having more than 7 years of industry experience in web development filed. I have already designed and developed more then 80 websites in html, css, jquery, javascript and wordpress.

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

I have portfolio of my all projects, kindly Drop me a message on WhatsApp to get my portfolio.

If you have any questions or would like to get started right away, feel free to message on WhatsApp or call me at any time.

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schooogital: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Schoogital:

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schooogital: 2:55am On Jul 25, 2020

In this digital age where innovation is rife and new creative ideas are being deployed everyday the food/restaurant business has not been left behind from drone delivery systems to modern food ordering platforms.

Starting a food business is quite cumbersome, the need to get the best chefs/cooks around, the need to get an amazing location.... Inshort the cost of starting can put some people off.

So, if you have started your food/restaurant business. Congrats.. E no easy at all! But there is still something you are yet to do that can double.. Hmmn, No! Quadruple your food business revenues & profit.

This is the only single tip you will need this 2020 to move from step 2 in your business to step 200. I know you might have heard it already..... Oga/Madam! Design a Website for your restaurant/food business with ordering,reservation & POD/online payment system and watch your business soar till you start complaining about having too much orders & little time for yourself.

Do you know according to Google 2019 search reports, the key word "Restaurant Near me" "Best places to eat" where among the most searched keyword? Now you know.

The Importance of Restaurant Websites from a Business and Marketing Perspective

While there are general advantages for every business in creating a website, there are a number of specific advantages that can benefit a restaurant. Here are eight reasons your restaurant should have a website:

1. Low Advertising Costs
Print ads and commercials are expensive. With a website you can display an endless amount of print information at a fraction of the cost. Information is available 24/7 to anyone with internet access and you can easily update out-dated information on your website whereas the cost of re-printing flyers is far greater.

2. You Can Give Key Information On Your Location, Menu, Opening Times and Special Offers
A website gives you a platform to provide the basic information your customers may need to know about your restaurant including hours of operation, directions, payment methods and more. By answering these basic questions, you can decrease the amount of time your managers and staff need to spend answering phone calls. You can also keep customers aware of any promotions, such as pre-theatre menus, lunch deals or Christmas offers.

3. You Can Include Customer Testimonials
You can include customer testimonials on your website or if your restaurant has been lucky enough to be featured in a publication such as a review by a restaurant critic in a newspaper you can link to this from your site. This will help to build your restaurant’s credibility.

A website may also help your chances of being reviewed by bloggers as they have a resource to gain information about your history to add to their article.

4. Increases Awareness of Your Business
When people are looking for information the first place they will look is on the web. It is important that if someone is looking for your business they can find the information that they need quickly so they are less likely to become disgruntled and consider your competitor(s).

5. You Can Improve Search Rankings
By investing time into search engine optimisation (SEO) you can help your business show for related search terms. For example if your website shows for someone searching ‘late night café’, ‘Italian restaurant’ or ‘family friendly pub’ you will gain more exposure and hopefully more customers.

6. You Can Build a Solid Brand Image
A website will help your business to build a professional image. Particularly if you are just starting out, a website is a great method for helping customers become acquainted with your brand. With the correct marketing it may even convince customers to seek you out and try for themselves. High quality images will help entice customers to visit.

7. Differentiate Your Business from the Competition
If all of your competitors have an online presence it only makes sense that you should too. Many competing restaurants may already use a website to promote themselves; stealing your business. A well-presented easy to use website will help you highlight what you do well and may persuade customers to pick you over alternatives. Lack of a website may also suggest that you are no willing to invest into your business

8. Book Online Features
You can easily add an online booking link or app to your website giving your customers a quick way to make reservations on the go.

9. A Way to Promote Other Services
A website gives you a channel to promote your other services. Offer catering or private events? Creating pages for these and using SEO (see point 5!) can generate more business.

10. Sell Gift Cards
With a website which enables online selling you could even sell gift vouchers online. This can help drive more business, particularly around Christmas or other events where people are looking for gifts.

INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A WEBSITE FOR YOUR RESTAURANT?
If you don't yet have a website for your restaurant you are missing out on potential customers.

Designing a stunning website for your business, enterprise or brand is what we do best, we believe your online presence should be as unique as your business.

We take pride in giving our clients a first class service ranging from e-commerce, agency, blog/news, real-estate

Our service includes:

•A fully functioning and responsive website (mobile, tablet, laptop, screens)
•An eye catching design.
•Web site design and development.
•Clean, stylish and unique looking web designs to help you stand out on the web
•newsletter signup forms
•seo friendly and social media integration

You can count on us:

If you need it done "right"

If you need your site to be mobile responsive and optimized for speed.

If you need it done quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality.

If you need someone completely committed to your project who will respond very fast to your messages.

If you need someone to be able to make creative decisions for the success of your project.

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Designing a stunning website for your business, enterprise or brand is what we do best, we believe your online presence should be as unique as your business.

We take pride in giving our clients a first class service ranging from e-commerce, agency, blog/news, real-estate

Our service includes:

•An eye catching design.
•newsletter signup forms

You can count on us:

If you need someone completely committed to your project who will respond very fast to your messages.

If you need someone to be able to make creative decisions for the success of your project.

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schooogital: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Schoogital:

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schooogital: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2020

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2020

Our service includes:

•An eye catching design.
•newsletter signup forms

You can count on us:

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 2:55am On Aug 15, 2020
Schoogital:

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schooogital: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2020

Our service includes:

•An eye catching design.
•newsletter signup forms

You can count on us:

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2020

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schooogital: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Schoogital:

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 6:16am On Sep 10, 2020

Our service includes:

•An eye catching design.
•newsletter signup forms

You can count on us:

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schooogital: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2020

Our service includes:

•An eye catching design.
•newsletter signup forms

You can count on us:

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Schoogital:

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2020

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional & Affordable Website Design For Your Business Today. by Schoogital: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Schoogital:

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

(1) (Reply)

Used Executive Office Chair And Table Needed. Thanks. / High Voltage Transformer For Sale In Nigeria (price of 200kva transformer) / Change Of Name And Affidavit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.