Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Meet The Nigerian Creating The World's First Intelligent Gaming Robot - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meet The Nigerian Creating The World's First Intelligent Gaming Robot (320 Views)

Game On Your Browser With New Opera Gx. "The World's First Gaming Browser" / AR - VR Africa - Creating The Future / Silas Adekunle's Gaming Robot, Mekamon, Now Available In Apple Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Creating The World's First Intelligent Gaming Robot by Mrgud(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's now time to check out another Nigerian leaving a positive mark.

Silas Adekunle has always wanted to make robotics more exciting. today, he has created the world's first gaming robotic and has also been listed as one of the world's most revolutionary engineers.

speaking with Silas Adekunle he made us to understand that failure is a nutural part of the journey and anyone that is not failing and has never failed, is not trying anything new.

when asked to give a brief introduction of himself, Silas stated; " My name is Silas Adekunle, I'm a robotics engineer and entrepreneur. I was born in Ibadan Oyo state of Nigeria before we moved to Osun state.

Growing up, the things I loved was widelife, which we have an abundance of in Nigeria.

My mum was a medical Nurse. There was a time when the United Kingdom had an outreach program were they had shortage of nurses, so they had to recruit...
Click here to read more:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=9b72f6549d3e3b0eb7f3e943620c2385&news_entry_id=s33354f7b200723en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_7245de6d-6c0f-45ae-a3fe-c9ebd3f77b82&from=news
Re: Meet The Nigerian Creating The World's First Intelligent Gaming Robot by MightySparrow: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
When I read first, I knew where he's coming from, the rest is story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New PS4 Pad For Sale Or Swap With Any Nice Ps4 Game / Ps3 Forsale / 让梦想在大自然中加速生辉

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.