Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help (6799 Views)

See Picture Of Sick Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministry Seen Online / Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? / Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by meobizy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol at Nairalanders. So far, I have come across the bad and ugly here. I still have not seen the good.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shouldn't a husbandman that labours be the first partaker of the fruit?
petra1:

The gift of God in you is to minister to others not yourself . Thats why Some healing ministers could be using eyeglass to read yet healing others of blindness. Personal healing of a minister is by his personal faith not by the gift he possses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Shouldn't a husbandman that labours be the first partaker of the fruit?

Well its not so with gift. You're custodian not a consumer. If gift will be used then it will be another minister that will minister to heal him . He can only minister to himself by faith . But not by the gift of the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
You mean a virtue can flow through and from a person without him/ her benefiting?
petra1:

Well its not so with gift. You're custodian not a consumer. If gift will be used then it will be another minister that will minister to heal him . He can only minister to himself by faith . But not by the gift of the Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is completely hypocritical for a minister to expect others have personal faith for personal healing, yet he/she is found wanting in that department to the extent of having to rely on eye glasses and not have his/her sighting corrected to 20-20 vision

Why ? Did he stop others from using glasses? A minister is a christian . If he has to heal himself ,it’s going to be by his christian faith. But the gift of healing is not for him but for others

I agree that a good number of these healing ministers are shams, fakes and/or charlatans
Its your assumptions . The ministry of healing is real
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
petra1:

Why ? Did he stop others from using glasses?
Its your assumptions . The ministry of healing is was real

Real Christians don't expect spiritual healing now until God's Kingdom comes, what happened in the first century had a purpose and it has been met. There is nothing like spiritual healing today otherwise tell whoever claim it's real to go and cure Covid19 patients, they're everywhere.
There is no need deceiving people again! undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bodydialect57:
You mean a virtue can flow through and from a person without him/ her benefiting?

Take Elisha for example . He died of ailment .

2 Kings 13:14
14 Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died.

Yet Virtue passed through the same Elisha Which healed many sick people . Infact Even at his Death his body Still contained so much power that his dead bones raised a man back from the dead

2 Kings 13:21
21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

But this Virtue could not heal elisha of his ailment .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Real Christians don't expect spiritual healing now until God's Kingdom comes, what happened in the first century had a purpose and it has been met. There is nothing like spiritual healing today otherwise tell whoever claim it's real to go and cure Covid19 patients, they're everywhere.
There is no need deceiving people again! undecided

Many Covid cases are healed already
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
petra1:

Many Covid cases are healed already

Through miracles shey?

So why is it that the social distancing still persist if your miracle can cure it? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Elisha will not live forever now. He had acommplished his mission and fulfilled his purpose, hence his departure though by means of sickness. He wasn't a man overcomed by sickness all through his ministry, meaning he practically benefited from his gifts before his departure
petra1:

Take Elisha for example . He died of ailment .

2 Kings 13:14
14 Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died.

Yet Virtue passed through the same Elisha Which healed many sick people . Infact Even at his Death his body Still contained so much power that his dead bones raised a man back from the dead

2 Kings 13:21
21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

But this Virtue could not heal elisha of his ailment .
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
od4life:

Hmm...I agree. But then it is an anomaly for ministers or pastors to sell healing materials or items. Such pastors tend to commercialize the gospel & God's divine power, which should not be so.

Healing is supposed to be free.

Matthew 10:8
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Anyone who commercialize healing will corrupt his anointing .
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Elisha will not live forever now. He had acommplished his mission and fulfilled his purpose, hence his departure though by means of sickness. He wasn't a man overcomed by sickness all through his ministry, meaning he practically benefited from his gifts before his departure

I agree but He didn’t have to die sick . Moses didn’t die sick neither did Aaron die sick . They bid everyone farewell and lay down to die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by maryAnwuzia(f): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
DO YOU THINK I GIVE A Bleep WHAT YOU THINK HELL NO . AND HIS NOT SICK BITCH PISS OFF NONSENSE AND YES I AM A DAMN GOOD LAWYER. LOOK AT YOU BELIEVER OF NONSENSE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by maryAnwuzia(f): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote his not dying his here in America people are very foolish. This was taken 5y ago him resting after church nonsense
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by maryAnwuzia(f): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=OtemAtum because his not sick foolish man you all are foolish and I am a good lawyer asshole Bleep with me hoe come to America his here and NOT SICK YOU ALL ARE THE LAUGHING SUBJECT OVER HERE
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Through miracles shey?

So why is it that the social distancing still persist if your miracle can cure it? smiley

Government don’t give access to patients
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2020
maryAnwuzia:
DO YOU THINK I GIVE A Bleep WHAT YOU THINK HELL NO . AND HIS NOT SICK BITCH PISS OFF NONSENSE AND YES I AM A DAMN GOOD LAWYER. LOOK AT YOU BELIEVER OF NONSENSE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

Can you speak In more clearer English . It’s difficult comprehending your writing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2020
maryAnwuzia:
THIS IS MARY ANWUZIA WHY SUCH NONSENSE LIES TAKE THIS SHIT DOWN HIS ALIVE AND WELL ALL THIS FAKE NEWS Bleep THAT SHIT YALL BELIEVE ANYTHING OVER THERE IN AFRICA HIS HERE IN THE USA ALIVE AND FINE NONSENSE SO A MAN CANT REST AFTER A LONG DAY FROM CHURCH . LOW LIFE PEOPLE FOR POSTING AND FAKE NEWS embarassed

I’m sure the op copy the news from OPERA NEWS. They are notorious for fake news
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2020
petra1:

Government don’t give access to patients

That's because when the disease began, all of you ran for cover! undecided

It's now that your business ventures have been shut down that you're all giving flimsy excuses, had it been that just one single person out of all you noisemakers stood up to cure Covid19 patients, such a person will gain direct access not only to patients in Nigeria but free visa to all the countries in the world!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2020
petra1:

I’m sure the op copy the news from OPERA NEWS. They are notorious for fake news

That's how the families of late Fela Anikulapo, Umar Musa-Yar Adua, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Abiola Ajimobi (former Oyo state Governor), Moses Adejumo (Bàbá Sàlá) also did the same thing until they were finally declared dead!

Sickness or Death is not something we should be shouting or agitating for, once we're above 70 years of age whether we like it or not it's certain that the next thing expected of us is to expire (die) and the first thing that comes before death is sickness associated with oldage, so the Mary lady is just making noise, her father will one day join his ancestors! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

That's because when the disease began, all of you ran for cover! undecided

It's now that your business ventures have been shut down that you're all giving flimsy excuses, had it been that just one single person out of all you noisemakers stood up to cure Covid19 patients, such a person will gain direct access not only to patients in Nigeria but free visa to all the countries in the world!

Thats not true. Many have been healed already
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by ikorodureporta: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2020
maryAnwuzia:
THIS IS MARY ANWUZIA WHY SUCH NONSENSE LIES TAKE THIS SHIT DOWN HIS ALIVE AND WELL ALL THIS FAKE NEWS Bleep THAT SHIT YALL BELIEVE ANYTHING OVER THERE IN AFRICA HIS HERE IN THE USA ALIVE AND FINE NONSENSE SO A MAN CANT REST AFTER A LONG DAY FROM CHURCH . LOW LIFE PEOPLE FOR POSTING AND FAKE NEWS embarassed

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by ikorodureporta: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2020
maryAnwuzia:

madam small small grin
I just checked yr profile to verify it's not new (2013)
What brought about all this is the disappearance of yr dad.
We, as concerned members of the public, would like to know why the shepherd left so many sheep @ the crossroads, shutting down worship centres..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2020
petra1:

Thats not true. Many have been healed already

The healed weren't through miracles o!

They were medically cared for! smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

The healed weren't through miracles o!

They were medically cared for! smiley

Healed by Miracle prayer my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
petra1:

Healed by Miracle prayer my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw

Jesus performed miracles that doesn't leave any room for doubts, all those suffering from the same illness will be healed.
This one was done coded, please let the news carry it and let everyone know the miracle man so they can call him or take more to him for cure. smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by judedwriter(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
maryAnwuzia:

A pastor's daughter shouldn't be talking like this... No one is arguing with you about your dad's condition.

If he is fine, glory be to God. He left a lasting memorable legacy in ministry in the hearts of millions of Nigerians.

But if he isn't our prayers go out for his soonest recovery.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by maryAnwuzia(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus performed miracles that doesn't leave any room for doubts, all those suffering from the same illness will be healed.
This one was done coded, please let the news carry it and let everyone know the miracle man so they can call him or take more to him for cure. smiley

Tell them to open the churches . Covid is a small matter to cure
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by Nigerianization(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
maryAnwuzia:
Its crazy na people are just making up to much lies we are not begging money i am rich a lawyer

Mary your uncle is the current chairperson of your local government right?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help by petra1(m): 4:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

There are several other cases . Some even acknowledged by WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xPSbFU43PU

https://thenationonlineng.net/who-responds-to-covid-19-healing-by-t-b-joshua/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWHVZgCJPDY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living / I Would Rather Marry An Atheist Than A Man From Another Faith / Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created"..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.