Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fashion No No's!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion No No's!! (5281 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Fashion No No's!! by diamondd(f): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2007
some beauty no-no's that no matter what, are best avoided:

ATTN: BIG, BIG BIG OR REALLY BIG PEOPLE PLEASE WEAR LESS TIGHT CLOTHES AND DUNT MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF. OK BACK TO THE TOPIC

BAGGY PANT: HMMM I DUNNO BUT KINDA SEXY ON SOME MEN BUT PLEASE DROP THE IDEA IF YOU TOO SKINNY MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A SKINNED SHEEP IN FEATHERS

COLOR MATCH: SAVE THE FESTIVAL FOR THE RIGHT TIME PLEASE!!!

HAIR DO: NOW IF I SEE ANOTHER WOWO BROTHA WITH BRAIDS I'LL SCREAM, AHHHHHHHHHHH ( I JUST DID) PLEASE MATTCH UR FACE WITH YOUR HAIR DO AND UR HEAD SHAPE ALSO LADIES COMMON NOW, WILD LIFE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, STICK WIT AN HAIRDRESSER THAT KNWS WOT IT TAKES TO BE A WOMAN.

LIPSTICKS: PLEASE NO HOT RED FOR REAL I MEAN REAL BLACK CANDIDATES HEHEHEH ABSOLUTELY NO HOT PICK EITHER AND PLEASE DROP THE IDEA OF WHITE/SILVER LIPSTICK THEY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST FINISH KISSING A CHALK BOARD.

CLOTHING: IN GENERAL NOT EVERYTHING GOES!!!!

PURSES: SKINNY LADIES WORKIT SMALL OR BIG , BIG GURLS GO BIG MAKES U LOOK SEXY PLEASE LEAVE THEM SKINNY LILLU PURSE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU STOLE UR BARBIE'S PURSE TO WORK!!!

EYE LINER/MASCARA: IF YOU ARE REALLY BLACK PLEASE STOP WEARING BACK MASCARA BROWN BLACK IS KOOL, BLACK MAS. BLACK SKIN, EXACTLY

BRAS::: OMG IF I SEE ANOTHER BUSTY GURL WITH BRA SIZE 3 CUPS DOWN OR ABOVE HER NORMAL SIZE I'LL SLAP THE FIZZY OUTTA HER ( YEA RIGHT)

LEGS: PLEASE SHAVE IF YOU WEAR SHORT SKIRTS PLEASE

SHOES: COMMON GUYS AND GIRLS, WEAR YOUR SIZE AND PLEASE IF U DEY NAIJA LEAVE THE BOOTS ALONE ITS TOO HOT TO WEAR BOOTS IN AN ALL SUMMER LONG COUNTRY!!!

SUNSHADES:::::: OMG PLEASE WEAR SHADES DAT FIT UR FACE, NNA BIKO NA BY FORCE, ABEG PLEASE WHEN YOU GO PARTY DUNT WEAR SHADE IN THE IN DOOR PARTY HALL I'M SURE IT'S NOT SUNNY ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT, PLEASE I TAKE MA GRANDMA BEG YOU BIKO NO SHADES AT NIGHT!!!!

THESE ARE SOME MORE FASHION NO NO'S FOR GIRLS THAT MAKE UP ALOT!!!

Clumpy Mascara-- Mascara should thicken, lengthen and darken in a fashion that mimics real lush eyelashes.

Lining Your Inner Eye In Blue-- It only "brightens" eyes on stage and looks freaky and runny in person.

Cakey Makeup-- You know the kind, it gets caught in your wrinkles, ugh!

Foundation That Stops At Your Chin-- Avoid the makeup mask by blending the color down your neck.

Slashes Of Contour Powder-- The idea is not to look like you were sideswiped by the makeup van, but you honestly have high cheekbones.

Dark Roots-- Only work on early Madonna or punk kids.

Wooly Or Over-Plucked Eyebrows-- Eyebrows balance your eye shape and face; they should not overpower or under whelm.

Dragon Lady Nails-- If you need your knuckles to use a telephone, your nails are too long.

Obvious Plastic Surgery--There is some truth to too much of a good thing.

Perfume That Precedes You And Then Lingers Behind In A Room-- Only dogs need to leave their scent.

When in doubt, the key to looking beautiful is blend, blend, blend with a gentle hand.

Re: Fashion No No's!! by whiteroses(f): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2007
omg diamondd big up to you you are a star, i've been waiting so long for make up ideas for black girls, i gotta stop using white or black lipstick you are right, i'll also try shaving my legs before wearing skirt, before i didnt think anyone sees, but all others i'm ok with, what does dark roots mean? you are right about the boot, last time i was at naijs unilag i saw some funky alata wearing boots i was just like, what are they thinking, i was just too tired that they to laugh at them
Re: Fashion No No's!! by whiteroses(f): 12:46am On Jun 16, 2007
diamondd its me again, you know we should be fashion-icon partners, lol, you forgot to mention people that bleach their faces so they end up with red face and black neck, cream is not cool nowadays.
Re: Fashion No No's!! by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2007
LMFAO grin grin I can't get over those ghetto-toes. . .they are truly horrendous!
Re: Fashion No No's!! by diamondd(f): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
WHITEROSES GURL U GO SO GLAD YOU COULD TAKE UP TO THE ADVICE BUT SISTER ABOUT FACIAL BLEACHING IT'S NOT BIGGY IF U WANT TO GO 2-3 COMPLEXION LIGHTER JUST DUNT BURN UP TRYING TO BE LIKE MICHEAL JACKO

AND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE I BEG YOU PPL IN THE NAME OF GOD WHEN DO NOT USE ANY BLEACHING CREAM WITH HYDROQUININ OR WOTEVER ITS CALLED OR ANY HARMFUL SUBSTANCES

BEAUTY TIP ONE FOR BLEACHERS BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE WE CAN DUMP U GUYS, ANYWAYS TRY AND ROTATE WITH NORMAL CREAM TWICE A WEEK AND AVIOD USING ALEO VERA CONTAINED CREAM DURING SUMMER IT MAKES SOME SKIN HARSH LOOKING AND DULL BUT ITS OK FOR SOME.

NEWAYS DEM GHETTO NAILS ARE JUST A NO NO IN ANY REASONALE MIND.

LOVE YA'LL
Re: Fashion No No's!! by whiteroses(f): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2007
diamondd maybe you are right, if people want ligning without hroquinone 100% safe, go to www.makari.com, holla
Re: Fashion No No's!! by omogenaija(f): 12:35am On Jun 24, 2007
@ diamondd i'm LMFAO grin grin cheesy cheesy

u r so right with ur tips , and bout those pics lipsrsealed
Re: Fashion No No's!! by tasiana(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
Geez shocked

Fashion police needs to truly arrest dem peeps grin
Re: Fashion No No's!! by diamondd(f): 3:40am On Jun 26, 2007
lol fashion police u sabi one hehehhe

omoge naija, abi oooooooo
Re: Fashion No No's!! by uchetobi(f): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
I think it should be “when you are in doubts leave it out
Re: Fashion No No's!! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
lol , i totally agree with you. grin you need to work with the E channel.
Re: Fashion No No's!! by diamondd(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
thonia are they hiring!!! lol
Re: Fashion No No's!! by Aproko(f): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2007
iice:

LMFAO grin grin I can't get over those ghetto-toes. . .they are truly horrendous!

me too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

WHY GO LAGOS??? / Tatoo Riot Between Wizkid And Davido (photos) / 20+ Cute #knotless Braids Hairstyles 2021: Fabulous Knotless Box Braids Styles