Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question (299 Views)

Get 5k If U Can Answer This Question(s) / Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by Aminu212: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Imagine that your name is been scrapped out from the file of earth, nobody remembers you, you look like a strange person who no one knows.

But you remember everything, including what you learned before, you have no school certificate, nor documents, you have no id.

You have no way of making your families and friend remember you, all your efforts to do this proves useless.

You checked inside your pocket and found one thousand naira note.

How will you go by in turning this one thousand naira note into MILLIONS
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by DropsMic(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Buy a plate of fresh fish pepper soup... cheesy
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by majamajic(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Hmm
Motivational speakers
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by XXXXTENTACION: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Go and play Virtual you will win the millions . tongue
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by IMO01: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Since you remember everything you have been taught. You use D 1k you have to buy data. Package all your skill into a product and sell it online for free using free platform like nairaland, Facebook etc. Trust me within a short time you are on your way to millions grin

1 Like

Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by falcon01: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2020
this question Is useless it's like asking me how to change one thousand naira to million currently in a different state where no body knows me. Well except if I'm going to scam My Friends and family, use the 1k to buy red cloth, chalk and cowries go to their house and claim I know everything, I know the future and will tell them deep secrets and their past that I already know about them (they'll be shocked since they have No memory of me) and collect Huge amount of money from them before you know I'm a millionaire. but too had my families and friend are Rationale Thinkers thinkers, they dont believe in superstitious crap like this even if you tell them Something they know you can't Know. they'll be like taaahh Na luck!. so that will be very hard to pull off.

1 Like

Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by Aminu212: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
DropsMic:
Buy a plate of fresh fish pepper soup... cheesy
Then what next?
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by Aminu212: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Go and play Virtual you will win the millions . tongue
well, people have been playing virtual, how they are not millionaires?
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by XXXXTENTACION: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Aminu212:
well, people have been playing virtual, how they are not millionaires?
Na luck no favour those ones you can try your own luck.
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by Aminu212: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
falcon01:
this question Is useless it's like asking me how to change one thousand naira to million currently in a different state where no body knows me. Well except if I'm going to scam My Friends and family, use the 1k to buy red cloth, chalk and cowries go to their house and claim I know everything, I know the future and will tell them deep secrets and their past that I already know about them (they'll be shocked since they have No memory of me) and collect Huge amount of money from them before you know I'm a millionaire. but too had my families and friend are Rationale Thinkers thinkers, they dont believe in superstitious crap like this even if you tell them Something they know you can't Know. they'll be like taaahh Na luck!. so that will be very hard to pull off.
Like I said, this question is for millionaires alone. if you are not a millionaire, this question can be a little disturbing.

But honestly answering this question and taking the right action will make you the next millionaire cheesy
Re: Only A Millionaire Can Answer This Question by falcon01: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Aminu212:
Like I said, this question is for millionaires alone. if you are not a millionaire, this question can be a little disturbing.

But honestly answering this question and taking the right action will make you the next millionaire cheesy
well I gave My Answer

(1) (Reply)

Face Shield Now N300 / Billionaire Businessman Abdul Samad Rabiu Warms Up For 60th Birthday! / Starting A Delivery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.