Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Larger Quantities Of Cassava For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Larger Quantities Of Cassava For Sale. (279 Views)

Large Quantities Of Seminis Darina Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Larger Quantities Of Cassava For Sale. by Alimat40: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2020
A cassava farmer wants bulk buyers of cassava tubes. My location is Oyero ijoko, Ogun state. Buyers should contact me on this line for further discussion. 07084797025. Please, only serious buyer should attempt to call.
Thank you.
Re: Larger Quantities Of Cassava For Sale. by NAGR: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Alimat40:
A cassava farmer wants bulk buyers of cassava tubes. My location is Oyero ijoko, Ogun state. Buyers should contact me on this line for further discussion. 07084797025. Please, only serious buyer should attempt to call.
Thank you.

You can join Agrobeam today to sell them in earnest

Agrobeam is an ecommerce platform where buyers and sellers connect,interact,buy and sell agricultural products without any glitch.

Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Join the foremost online agricultural community in Nigeria today and earn as an agent too
Visit www.agrobeam.com for more information

(1) (Reply)

Poultry You Can Start Slaughtering Your Chicken Is Profitable Business / Fertilizer / Where Can I Buy Fertilized Chicken Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.