Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

God is Probably Real (pratical) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God is Probably Real (pratical) (2266 Views)

Baba Ijesha: God Is Not Man, Says Princess Hours After Court’s Judgment / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm giving 50 thousand to , anybody who can convert me to Christainity , Islam or whatever , I am Literally pleading to be saved and know Jesus , (btw it's a sin not to convert a sinner willing to accept Christ and you reject him ) in the Koran too

So now here I the rules ,
Post here why I should be saved by Jesus Christ and not Krishna ,

I have a Cup here filled with water , under controlled environment, let your all powerful God or Scary Shango to at least make little attempt to hang my phone or send lighting , all I need almighty Shango,, yaweh , Odin who who ever is your Lord and Savior , please move this cup .

Offer last 3 days tomorrow a hundred thousand , and on on the last day 500 , time begins now , post all proves here , give me a reason to worship Jesus not aight Ra , Yahweh is all super powerful , so moving this blood tonic should be easier to do cos I can knock that with my thumb ..... Okay time starts now , I need your biblical quotes of inspiration bro
Richeousness89

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Felyyaks(f): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
God will answer you in due time,keep up with the blasphemy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Very well I need the money, but bros, no one can convert another person, it's only God that does that. The world wrecks of wickedness, and everyone is looking for a sign, a sign that there's God and he's still in control, but Jesus said, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.. with your heart you have to believe, but when you doubt and look for signs, only God can help you with that. But it's foolishness to make mockery of stuff you don't understand. Don't tempt God to make thunder there, you may end up explaining yourself to him quicker than you thought.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by IvarTheBoneless: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
grin
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by delzbaba(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
This guy has finally unravelled, he started with posting gory things from other websites (plagiarism) then he started enjoying it and laughing at their deaths,now he's questioning GODS existence,, you are evil and as evil as you are,so we have good people,, so enjoy your evil ways until they finish third mainland bridge, then do the needful...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by illicit(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Juju is real tho
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Simeon the sorcerer once met with Simeon the Peter to buy the gifts given freely from salvation of Jesus Christ, He was rebuked because money can neither buy salvation of Jesus Christ nor eternal life of soul. We can bribe men, not Jesus Christ..

-Men do go to a barber shop to have his hair cut and a clean shaved when its bushy, rough, shaggy, unkempt, and locky.. The same is our Lord Jesus Christ, we all need Him.

He said "if your faith is as little as the mustard seed, you will uproot mountains." Little faith meaning little interest in Christ Jesus who is the author and finisher of faith, and through Him all mountains like carnality, imagination, opinion, doubt, debate, and disbelief are casted down. Through Him you can do all things.

Let your little interest in Christ be real, and I know He will surely visit you. Just open your heart (not money) for Him first, and He will come in. He's closer to you more than you think. Just open your heart and mouth, call His name sincerely. He's with you always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by elvhinzey(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jesus Christ will come to your rescue in due time.

"Whoever must come to him must believe that he truly exists and that, he's the rewarder of those who diligently seek him."

Open your heart and believe.

1 Like

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Puvo: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Can't convince you but I sure do need less than 10% of the reward grin

1 Like

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by 2cribz: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stand at express and wait for dangote or any iveco truck. God might show u a sogn at that very spot.

1 Like

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Zimri(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm giving 50 thousand to , anybody who can convert me to Christainity , Islam or whatever , I am Literally pleading to be saved and know Jesus , (btw it's a sin not to convert a sinner willing to accept Christ and you reject him ) in the Koran too

I have a Cup here filled with water , under controlled environment, let your all powerful God or Scary Shango to at least make little attempt to hang my phone or send lighting , all I need almighty Shango,, yaweh , Odin who who ever is your Lord and Savior , please move this cup .

Offer last 3 days tomorrow a hundred thousand , and on on the last day 500 , time begins now , post all proves here , give me a reason to worship Jesus not aight Ra , Yahweh is all super powerful , so moving this blood tonic should be easier to do cos I can knock that with my thumb ..... Okay time starts now , I need your biblical quotes of inspiration bro
Richeousness89

Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Ghostrye: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dear sorcerer, next time there is a heavy rainfall, go into an empty field, climb on the highest thing around you you can find and scream out at the sky "God show me you are powerful" wait there until the rain ends and come back to give your testimony.

Now show me the money.cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ghostrye:
Dear sorcerer, next time there is a heavy rainfall, go into an empty field, climb on the highest thing around you you can find and scream out at the sky "God show me you are powerful" wait there until the rain ends and come back to give your testimony.

Now show me the money.cool
lol god doesn't need rain to show his powers haha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Mywd: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol good doesn't need rain to show his powers haha

Abeg make he go try use BIBLE amoke fess grin... He will surely see
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by backnbeta(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Richeousness89
God loves you and He will touch you and show you signs in due time sir. It's a good thing that you are curious about Him, even if you're just out to discredit His existence. It is well with you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Richeousness89

Chairman.......

I dey greet.......you for call me early.....i for prove am for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mywd:

I don't smoke if not I would have used it.......
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by legionISproteus: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
500k just like that? No wonder this is in crime section.

1 Like

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2020
delzbaba:
This guy has finally unravelled, he started with posting gory things from other websites (plagiarism) then he started enjoying it and laughing at their deaths,now he's questioning GODS existence,, you are evil and as evil as you are,so we have good people,, so enjoy your evil ways until they finish third mainland bridge, then do the needful...
you classify asking for probe before I worship , Evil ,, does this look evil you♥️♥️
Btw I'm still heartbroken , very heart broken the Tonic has not moved
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Xavfra:

I don't smoke if not I would have used it.......
lol hate to say it but the Bible is actually a good roll paper (rizlar) the words of Jesus written in red has a different taste though ♥️

2 Likes

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Mywd:

lol showing pictures of the bibles I've used would probably make you cringe , the Koran on the other hand is bit too thick leaved to smoke with
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Mywd: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol showing pictures of the bibles I've used would probably make you cringe , the Koran on the other hand is bit too thick leaved to smoke with

Stop Lying bro....... Try it today and see what will happen to u
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by illicit(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Mywd:

smokers use it.
it's a book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Mywd: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

smokers use it.

it's a book

Shut up... I don see am before??..... Na koran dem dey use
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by illicit(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Mywd:

Shut up... I don see am before??..... Na koran dem dey use
seen it severally, even saw a woman wipe her baby's ass with it.

That u haven't seen it don't mean it don't happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol hate to say it but the Bible is actually a good roll paper (rizlar) the words of Jesus written in red has a different taste though ♥️

Aswrrrrrrrr.....

It will make it sweeter........ you'll be taken to the heavens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by FunFact: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Mywd:

Stop Lying bro....... Try it today and see what will happen to u
Been really cold these days, nothing else feels better to blow your nose with wink
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by stacyadams: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Richeousness89
grin grin

Nobody go win am,,,all of us know say he no dey exist,,,,we just like to whine our selves wit religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by offset67(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Richeousness89

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Richeousness89
What if God is not interested in this test? Shebi he get freewilll?
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
all of una for here na learner especially the op, you are a baby athiest . attention seeker its nothing new
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by greatbuc(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
See.. Many of us are like you.. The only difference is we have chosen places for ourselves in the afterlife as portrayed by most beliefs. Some say they will be transformed into animals, some say wine and virgins will be offered, some say mansions and happiness with crown of stars are their rewards. Which ever you choose, its perceived that there is more to hope for in death. Now if there is by any chance life after death, what will be your faith?
Man is too complicated to just fall from the sky and dominate earth.. Or how come we don't have aliens or more improvised men.. Or beings upgrading to manship. Science can't prove mans evolution hope you know? There is a Creator's hand in the making of man. Which other animal invents, learn more languages, have the perfect body parts to survive worlds ever changing scenery, keeps history, defend the planet from foreign bodies.. Lions can't do the job!! Something or Someone knew the world needed human beings. That's the God factor. I'm not saying all these because of your 50k but I think you should know few things that makes man special and responsible for the continuity of this world. Well until death happens. Now aren't you scared you'd be shortchanged if there is any goodies in the after life? I'll tell you how to choose a faith if you ask me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thief Transferred Money To My Account, Can I Be Arrested? / Lifeless Bodies Of 2 Kidnapped Women Found, As Several Bandit Camps Were Destroy / Nigeria Lesbian Cried Out This Shocking Thing Happens Whenever I Have $*x With M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.