Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Request Any Software Development For Free - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Request Any Software Development For Free (12607 Views)

Hire Me For Any Software Programming Languages,projects And Assignements. / Request Any Icon Design For Free N0 / Request Any Business Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ok guys, am giving the first 20 opportunity to design any software for free. I"ll be using vb6,vb.net,c# or java.

RULES
*You can only make 1 approved request
*please when posting, give full details of the software functions etc
*you can point a related software you need me develop
*development can take from 1 day to several weeks
*if your software is too complex, or more involved, it will not be accepted
*you can request a many functions as much as possible, but it must be in the feature of the software
*once i approve you request, you cannot edit or change the features
*if you don"t understand what you need or want in your software, i can help you, just ask
*Request sent to my email or through phone will be ignored just post here, and let me know
*You can call me or email me you posted here

TERMS
*Any software i develop is my property (it will have my logo and contact also)
*you only get a lifetime free version, upgrade, support etc
*you cannot sell,transfer or give out the software for any reason to anybody without my approval
*if you want to buy the full rights to the software, you will pay a small fee
*if you want the source code you will pay a fee
*posting a request here means you agree to be bound by this term

So what are you waiting for, start requesting now!!
Thanks

Contact
phone: 08037058471
email: avosoftware @ gmail . com
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
Taj313
what you have requested is a general explanation of what you want

Can you give examples of what this software will be doing for example, lets say you need a program that solves mathematical expression, you can give a sample expression like y= 3x-3.

what numerical values; is it like like 1,2,3 , 10000 etc?
which Arabic characters will the numbers be assign; give examples?
is there any example of a software that does some of the features you need?
is the software a word processor?
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2011
The document you are searching and replacing in , is this a txt document or which document will you be searching?
when you mean "search & assign", you mean "search and replace" right?
Lastly, the program will just search and replace, no need to load the document?
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2011
The document is a text document, the program will load then search & assign values on a different page of columns & rows just like that of the MS excel
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2011
ok, now i get it, but one more thing to do.

1. give me a sample document (text file) that contains examples Arabic characters
2. give me sample output document (text file) that is, how the sample document above should look after the program has finished working with it.

attache both text files here, and if you do that, i will make a quick mockup (pictorial look) of the application and post here today if you reply quick
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by sweetpawn1: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2011
INTERESTING!
AVOSOFT HOW FAR? smiley
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
Taj313

I get what you need clearly now. Just give me today throw up something?
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2011
Best of luck! Avosoft.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by segsalerty(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Interesting , tongue
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by bright007(f): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2011
@avosoft,i tried calling ur number but its not going,i have got a personal job for u.i want u to call me on
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2011
@bright007

post any software you need developed free here, remember it must not be to complex or involved.

i have already approved one request, that of Taj313 , if i can't finish it by tomorow, i;ll drop it, although am almost through with it.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
Avosoft pls, don't drop mine or is it more complex than we thought? Regards.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2011
Am not dropping it yet Taj313 , your program is quite involved ie i have to learn albeit arabic, something i never do (learning another language for programming purpose) , see the application.

Requirements
Download the application from here TextFreqAnalysersetup
You need .net framework 2.0 on winXP to run the application, download it here
if you are using vista or win7, just download the application and run it.

To Install the application
Extract the zip file and run the setup

To use the application
Click on the icon on the desktop or program menu
you can paste a copied text or open any text file containing any text in any language.
click summary to get the summary

Post any comments/questions/errors you get here

1 Like

Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2011
Good
good
Good
good
Good
good
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2011
[s][/s]Thanks Avosoft, i'll download & run it & brief you on whatever.Thanks Avosoft, i'll download & run it & brief you on whatever.Thanks Avosoft, i'll download & run it & brief you on whatever.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by databoy247(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2011
@avosoft,

Please i want you to help me design a mass emailing software (for emailing marketing campaigns).

Features.

- Ability to send a minimum of 10k emails at a go

- Filtering of repeated emails

- Sending id customization

- email delivery time (programmable)

- Ability to also send email in HTML/Text format.

- email addresses organizer.

I will appreciate if you can do this for me. , Thanks.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by sweetpawn1: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2011
^^^
PEOPLE PAY TO HAVE SOFTWARE LIKE THAT. BESIDES IT IS COMPLEX, NOT SIMPLE SO I GUESS THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT HAVE BEEN BROKEN!
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2011
@databoy

first of all i hope this software is not for illegal purposes?
secondly email software will work with smtp servers so the software is useless without one
no email software will send 10k email at a go, they usually send one at a time, although you can load all the emails
lastly if am going to develop the software, i will make the origin of the email traceable, just in case you use it for illegal purpose.
if you agree to these, ill have a look at it
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by databoy247(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2011
@ avosoft,

I agree with your terms,

Cheers.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2011
@databoy

Your software is almost complete, but you need to explain fully what these two features will do

- email addresses organizer.
- email delivery time (programmable)

Thanks
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Taj313(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hi Avosoft,
i'v downloaded the program. I use vista which has net framework 2.0 already installed on it, but the textfreqanalyzer refused to run. The massage is "an error occured when downloading this program" and i re-downloaded the program still the samething. Pls, help.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by databoy247(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ Avosoft,

Email addresses organizer, to organize the emails according to different groups and categories,

While email delivery time means programming when the emails will be delivered to the recipients (like bulk sms)

Thanks.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
@databoy

Email addresses organizer, to organize the emails according to different groups and categories,
what makes a group and what makes categories? give some examples

While email delivery time means programming when the emails will be delivered to the recipients (like bulk sms)
You cant schedule email delivery time, only sms and that is on the sms server. Email is instantaneous. the only thing one can do here is choosing to start sending emails at a particular time, but that will take albiet of my time, this second feature will not be included.
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
Taj313
link=topic=601213.msg7748188#msg7748188 date=1297949104:

Hi Avosoft,
i'v downloaded the program. I use vista which has net framework 2.0 already installed on it, but the textfreqanalyzer refused to run. The massage is "an error occured when downloading this program" and i re-downloaded the program still the samething. Pls, help.

I have edited the link in that post, please download the file again
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by databoy247(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ Avosoft,

Sorry what i meant was "groups" OR "category". For example, i might have over 5 groups, where one contains email addresses of clients interested in educational materials, then another group where the email addresses under it are those of clients interested only in movie collections. etc.

As for the second, it might not be necessary.

Thanks for your efforts,
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by avosoft: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
@databoy

have you test the software?
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by Slyr0x: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
Niice job bro. .Am impressed. .
Re: Request Any Software Development For Free by sweetpawn1: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
YEP! ME TOO! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / I Need A Software That Will Change My Ip To Usa Ip Address / I Need A Software For Hotel Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.