Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks (905 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
I AM LOOKING FOR FELLOW YOUTHS LIKE ME (ABOUT 10) WHO BELIEVES THAT THEY CAN MAKE IT BIG IN THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE LIKE THE POPULAR WARREN BUFFET, PLEASE IF YOU CAN ANALYSE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS LETS COME TOGETHER AND SHARE IDEAS.
CONTACT ME ON : blackase2003@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by kay8080: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2011
yeah, the stock market is a little speculative now but i think we still have a chance of making good money provided you know what you are buying,
lets analyse few stocks and share our opinions.

Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2011
lets start with analysis of the food and beverage industry: dangote flour and honey well flour
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by monopolist: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2011
You may buy Dangote Floor and HoneyWell Floor now and become a millionaire by 2016.

REASON1: Price of wheat is going through the roof and beyond

REASON2: Demand for their Products is on the increase

REASON3: They are Nigerian Blue Chip Companies

REASON4: Food Crisis!

REASON5: General Market prices are rising, Investors confidence is on the increase

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
there you go again monopolist, that's why most people got their hands burnt in 2007, buying stocks because of mere reasoning that a particular product will continue to sell. where did you put the fundamentals of the company. NBC has a great product, consumed every day by most Nigerians yet the company's share price was hit by the bear where companies like Nestle were defensive. Although there a growth prospects with Dangote flour stock let us take a critical look at the companies finances,
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by pinc: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
I ll rather go for honeywell if i m to choose between the two
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2011
hello pinc, tell us why you will prefer Honeywell flour.
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2011
Let’s take a look at both companies 3rd quarter 2010 result.

Turn over (m) PAT Earnings

Dangote Flour mills 54,262.00 6,955.00 1.39

Hoveywell Flour mills 26,362.00 1,443.00 0.18
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by monopolist: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2011
Honeywell is like a Franchise while Dangote is home grown.
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by tennyalad(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2011
does anyone knows where I can get the financial report for honeywell
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2011
send me your email, i will forward it to you.
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by paulo1234: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2011
monopolist:

You may buy Dangote Floor and HoneyWell Floor now and become a millionaire by 2016.

REASON1: Price of wheat is going through the roof and beyond

REASON2: Demand for their Products is on the increase

REASON3: They are Nigerian Blue Chip Companies

REASON4: Food Crisis!

REASON5: General Market prices are rising, Investors confidence is on the increase

kingolusola@gmail.com

[/quo

I regard your analysis. You are looking at long time .Current Financial is realy meant for short or middle term traders. Long term investors think like this. 2016
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2011
hello everybody in the house, lets take a critical look at insurance stocks, were do you think the sector is heading to,
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by pinc: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
my brother,dont get near insurance for now
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by paulo1234: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2011
Long time I look at insurance. No recovery at all yet in this sector. If you intend for a long time look for good once in term mgt anf financials.
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by monopolist: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
I think if you buy DANGOTE now you have taken zero risk and you will be buying it at a fraction of the book value. By 2016 you will more than make tripple your investment.

Please send me the annual report/Financial report of DANGOTE FLOUR iam a long term investor like Warren Buffett.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
hello, i think you a right about your post on the insurance sector, if you take a good look at most insurance companies they also lost a little of their capital base in the stock market. i think in a year or two we should be looking forward to another recapitalization exercise in the insurance sector but i you sure about any strong insurance company you can air your view and we both analyse the stock.
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by paulo1234: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2011
GT assurre may be a coy to beat in the insurance sector. Products wise- supperb, it is as if they have relationship with GT Bank. Management may not be too much of aproblem. public confidence seems to be good. I do not have the financial , this should be on their web site. when to buy check the prior price for many month to to ascertain the lowest and the highest (2 years may be okay).Check the finacials for all those ratios. If things are okay you may not likely burn your fingers. grin
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2011
Talking about insurance stocks i dont see GT assurance as a leading company, Gt Assurance is only building on the brand name of its parent company GT Bank, also dont forget that the patent bank wants to diverst from all her subsidiaries meaning that GTA will no longer enjoy some priviledges from GTB.

Custodian and Allied is one of the the best companies in the insurance subsector, the company has been declaring profit for the past 4 years and also paying dividend to her investors
Declared: 0.06 in 2010-10-14
Declared: 0.05 in 2009-10-22
Declared: 0.075 in 2009-05-06
Declared: 0.12 in 2008-05-06
Although the company has no insurance subsidiaries, i think the company will be a good investment for long term investors
currently the company has a third quarter turn oner of 6,088,000.00 and profit after tax of 1,443.00 and a Current EPS 0.28
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2011
Talking about insurance stocks i dont see GT assurance as a leading company, Gt Assurance is only building on the brand name of its parent company GT Bank, also dont forget that the patent bank wants to diverst from all her subsidiaries meaning that GTA will no longer enjoy some priviledges from GTB.

Custodian and Allied is one of the the best companies in the insurance subsector, the company has been declaring profit for the past 4 years and also paying dividend to her investors
Declared: 0.06 in 2010-10-14
Declared: 0.05 in 2009-10-22
Declared: 0.075 in 2009-05-06
Declared: 0.12 in 2008-05-06
Although the company has no insurance subsidiaries, i think the company will be a good investment for long term investors
currently the company has a third quarter turn oner of  6,088,000.00 and profit after tax of 1,443.00 and a Current EPS  0.28
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by paulo1234: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2011
Custodian Insurance is a good one by your analysis. Can you supply the lowest closing price for at least for a period of 52 weeks and the highest prices for same period.
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2011
Custodian and Allied has a 52 Weeks High of 4.09 and a 52 Weeks Low of 2.22
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
you can follow more analysis on creativeinvestoronline@.com
Re: Lets Make It Big Together Through Stocks by distinct00: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
you can follow more analysis on creativeinvestoronline..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Make Money From Online Currency Trading/epayments &account Funding / What Will It Take To Open A Radio Station / Make Money Selling Our Products---no Capital Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.