Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) (24354 Views)

EFCC Arrests 25 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by EBMedia: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
IgbereTV reports that the Anambra State Police Command has paraded twenty-five male suspects over cultism related activities including drugs possession and illegal possession of firearms.

The suspects who are mostly teenagers, were arrested in different parts of the state by the command's Special Anticultism Squad, SPACS.

Speaking with pressmen during an interview, some of the suspects confessed to be members of different cult fraternities, including JBC and Aiyes.

One of the suspects, twenty-year-old Somtochuwku Onyechi from Uru Village, Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area, has been a member of JBC confraternity since 2015, and specializes in initiating under-aged kids into the cult.

Among the items recovered from the suspects include one double-barrelled gun, four pump action guns, live and expended cartridges, warpped weeds suspected to be marijuana, meth cans (bunker), a he-goat, two chickens and sliced tuber of yam said to be used for ritual activities.

Addressing pressmen at the parade, the command's Public Relations Officer, Mr Haruna Muhammed, said that the suspects would be charged to court, while stressing that the command remains resolute in ridding the state of every form of criminal activity.

https://igberetvnews.com/1359216/anambra-police-parades-25-suspected-cultists-drug-peddlers-bandits-photos/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by EBMedia: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
More

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
We have a serious Gun problem in Anambra state, We have to find the people shipping This pump action shotguns into the state,.....Every Dick and Harry seems to have it

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Aflix(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Na wa oooo
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by illicit(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
DPO will eat isiewu tomorrow Saturday
grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by EddyRex: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin nigga
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by nzube89(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
IspitonCowards:
We have a serious Gun problem in Anambra state, We have to find the people shipping This pump action shotguns into the state,.....Every Dick and Harry seems to have it
seriously bro expecially in the onitsha and nnewi there maybe up to 500 thousand pump on Anambra

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Ikeast(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Anambra will soon turn to cape town...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
When re they cumin to Benin coz we ve Ize.....no be me talk am o

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by DonVMan5544: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Balenciagaokey: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
sad sad sad
The Caption is wrong.
The word 'bandits' is wrong.. Most of them might be innocent.
They are suspected criminals, the word 'suspected' means they have not been proven in the Law Court.

undecided undecided undecided
During my stay in Anambra, same anti cultism squad nearly arrested me inside my room at night (2am).. Claiming am a cultist.
The only thing that saved me that night was God and my NYSC ID card. Who knows the allegation they might use against me.
40% of those guys might be Innocent.

Meanwhile,
Congrats to Liverpool (Premier league champs)

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Simplyleo: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fulani again?

When will Buhari call his fulani jihadists to order? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
I believe in a greater Nigeria.

I can see some livestock, who gets those? Ain't they supposed to be given to the gods?
You've denied the gods their food

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Wigetsolar: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
okokobioko shocked
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by WandaNara: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na those officers go smoke the Arizona. Useless Npf

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Among the items recovered from the suspects include one double-barrelled gun, four pump action guns, live and expended cartridges, warpped weeds suspected to be marijuana, meth cans (bunker), a he-goat, two chickens and sliced tuber of yam said to be used for ritual activities.

Na wa oooo shocked shocked shocked
Dem even steal he-goat and chicken!
Dis one funny no be small o.
Hunger don kill dem finish.
Shameless fools.
Lazy idiots with two hands and legs that are not ready to work legitimately.
You will all end up miserably,
FACTS of life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by KingOfTheSouthS: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by dayleke: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goat, chicken and rooster too?

Na exhibits or suspects?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Slawormir: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

When their mate are busy in huzzle kingdom making money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I'm a student and as everyone knows the Pandemic has resulted in the closure of the school for the past five months.so I took my some time off my free time to learn photography. Now, I'm done, problem is I need a camera. please if you have the means to help me with one. I will deeply appreciate, please no matter the condition of the camera new or used.i will take it like that. I'm tired of staying at home during nothing, please help me. .
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Farki: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
These ones aren't Boko Haram so so they will definitely be charged to court.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
All These Egede,Aro and Apache boys grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
He goats stealing A He-goat

Orisirisi something!!

Anuofias!!

Even He-Goats!?
RemoveKebab:
and chickens grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by noble71(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by newharddrives(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by GodWrites: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
In sane countries, teenagers are striving to beat the great filter, to set the pace for the next human evolution.

Here in Nigeria, they are fascinated with juju, 419, yahoo yahoo, drugs and cultism.

The few calmed ones we have, they'd rather dwell in religious delusion than face reality.

Seriously, we have a long way to go as a continent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by RemoveKebab: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
post=92098120:
Even he goats
and chickens grin
Re: Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) by Sebbs(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu's Trial Continues In Lagos Court (Photos) / Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls / EFCC Chairman, Bawa And Staff Take Oath Of Allegiance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.