Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition (28371 Views)

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by ayusco85(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Okpe o, my fave can't be a rapist. Lai Lai.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by chukwuibuipob: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

She's gotten the fame she needed,

I pity next generation men, this women are fast evolving and turning men to prey

read d bang ex manager interview and think straightforward.Same way our court free James onafe ibori but got jail abroad.One thing is certain, God will not sleep..
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by hollah123: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what court of law exactly are you talking about?! it didnt even get to that and she jejely withdrew her accusations.... THEREFORE if Dbanj is indeed innocent, he will STILL sue her for the ₦1.5B defamation of character. if he does not, then it will simply confirm exactly who paid her to keep quiet.
u have to understand that D'banj is a brand n once the lady has withdrew the case,if he presses further at this stage the same court of opinion will label it "oppression or trying to cow the lady" n it will affect him a lot cos it will prolong d case n he might not get endorsements once court case is hanging on his neck

3 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dbanj should sue not withstanding
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Chirowman(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
wahala oooo
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by philip0906(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

You never begin wail...You go wail tire today.

1 Like

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by martineverest(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
D'banj next action will reveal alot about the accusation
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by martineverest(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
majamajic:
Money don exchange hands
exactly
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

She's gotten the fame she needed, and followership at the detriment of D'banj's dieing brand which he struggles to use in feeding his family

I pity next generation men, this women are fast evolving and turning men to prey

Evolvinggrin
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
how much did they pay the girl to withdraw her case?... is what we really want to know.

What YOU want to know,not We!!

Seems you enjoy seeing innocent men accused and convicted of rape. Been seeing your replies on these rape issues.

Dude, till you realise some girls do this shiit for personal grievances unrelated to rape,you won't have any defense,when it gets to your turn.

9 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
bisoye11:
The police couldn't establish a case before her withdrawal.

this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the police, and all to do with someone withdrawing her case...

younglleo:
and dats wat u will never knw!!

....the sad truth!

3 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Lumig: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
undecidedOya Dbanj should not let it go like. Dbanj should sue her for perjury and false accusation.
Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Coldfeets: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
So what happens next?

Is the guyman no longer guilty as charged?

Or has the guy woman has been settled?

Or was the guyman was never guilty at all from ab initio?

I think I better declare this case inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by RichBoy247: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
How I Wish Dapo and Everyone of us will use this Same Energy used in Clearing his Name to Prepare ourselves, Clear our Names from the book of Death and Surrender to Jesus Christ...

How I wish Dapo and Everyone of us will use this Energy to Ensure our Names are Written in the Book of Life..

There is no lawyer or Arguments over there!

It's Either Proceed or Depart!

It's Either Welcome Home my Child or Depart from me ye that Work Iniquity!

Which book of life? Better work towards getting your name into Guinness Book of Records and Forbes List

2 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by martineverest(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
ODJ124:
An accuser without evidence....
NAwa oo
my brother,think deeply.....it's not about evidence,it's about the rapist....if D'banj doesn't sur her for defamation,them he is guilty

3 Likes

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Mercymimi2002: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
How I Wish Dapo and Everyone of us will use this Same Energy used in Clearing his Name to Prepare ourselves, Clear our Names from the book of Death and Surrender to Jesus Christ...

How I wish Dapo and Everyone of us will use this Energy to Ensure our Names are Written in the Book of Life..

True talk my brother. Baloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Shakaranews2020: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yeye girl
Meanwhile, Here is our rating of the top 10 Most Beautiful female Housemates in this year's Big brother Naija Season Five. Do you agree with the rating?
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by JastSiryin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stupid bitches... To bring person down na him dem sabi. I just knew her claims were bogus when i looked at the time frame of the alleged crime. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by martineverest(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
lagusboyyy:
I just hope, this issue of rape accusations will not become a trend among ladies to spite guys that jilt or offend them.

It now getting ridiculous and absurd.

Any lady that makes wrong accusations, should be sued for defamation of character.

RAPE is not a thing to joke with.
think deeply.....she isn't guilty..D'banj next line of action will give u a clue on who is guilty
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by martineverest(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
how much did they pay the girl to withdraw her case?... is what we really want to know.
I Taya o
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Mercymimi2002: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

True talk my brother. Agbalagbi

1 Like 1 Share

majamajic:
Money don exchange hands
exactly
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by Praxtech: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmmnnnn Niggarrrrrrr

Isoright

Money has helped him win a guilty case.

May be he only fingered her but didnt rape her
That's digital rape
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by doeeyed: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by HeavenlyHolines(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
I can't brouse with my tab. I don't know why. I can't change where u have data to on or off.
younglleo:
and dats wat u will never knw!!

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by delpee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what court of law exactly are you talking about?! it didnt even get to that and she jejely withdrew her accusations.... THEREFORE if Dbanj is indeed innocent, he will STILL sue her for the ₦1.5B defamation of character. if he does not, then it will simply confirm exactly who paid her to keep quiet.

He doesn't have to. Since the Police say there's no evidence and she agreed to withdraw the case, there's really nothing to prove except if he wants it to be on legal records that he's innocent especially because of his business profile and endorsements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by ODJ124(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
martineverest:
my brother,think deeply.....it's not about evidence,it's about the rapist....if D'banj doesn't sur her for defamation,them he is guilty
u are right... but hey has already done it shall
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
luminouz:
What YOU want to know,not We!!

Seems you enjoy seeing innocent men accused and convicted of rape. Been seeing your replies on these rape issues.

Dude, till you realise some girls do this shiit for personal grievances unrelated to rape,you won't have any defense,when it gets to your turn.

- seems you automatically assume that men accused of rape are innocent.
- i never certainly will never dismiss any accusation (let alone rape), just because you expect me to not use common sense.
- yes many women are now using false rape accusation as blackmail, does it therefore mean that ALL rape accusations are false?

here is a simple clue: someone/something made this babe keep quiet. Dbanj said he will sue her for 1.5B for the prejudice she caused him....so let us all wait and see what this "supposedly" innocent man will now do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by bigname23: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

they have settled out of court already, why will he go further to sue again or maybe u think he enjoys the coverage that the rape accusation is bringing shey...whether he is guilty or not the best thing for him will be to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by martineverest(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
ODJ124:

u are right... but hey has already done it shall
watch if he will withdraw the case or not
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- seems you automatically assume that men accused of rape are innocent.
- i never certainly will never dismiss any accusation (let alone rape), just because you expect me to not use common sense.
- yes many women are now using false rape accusation as blackmail, does it therefore mean that ALL rape accusations are false?

here is a simple clue: someone/something made this babe keep quiet. Dbanj said he will sue her for 1.5B for the prejudice she caused him....so let us all wait and see what this "supposedly" innocent man will now do.

Last paragraph, he didn't say, He 'sued' her. The letter has been served and once the courts can open,if he decides to,the court will open proceedings on her case. You are not parley to the inner workings so why automatically assume he was 'guilty' because he must have paid her to withdraw her charge. Thats preposterous of you. Being logical demands that you WAIT for facts,not pulling conjectures and terming them evidence.

Neymar and Ronaldo were both accused and acquitted yet they both didn't end up pursuing a suit case against their accusers. So,according to your premise, they both paid their accusers to keep quiet too?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Selling A Stolen Car In Lagos Arrested (Photo) / Slay Queen Caught On CCTV Camera Stealing Dress Outside A Boutique In Lagos / How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.