Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Xiaomi Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Xiaomi Review (3698 Views)

My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / And I Finally Got My Xiaomi Mi A3 For 45k With Carton / Xiaomi Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys, i just got the xiaomi note 9 pro, used it for some days and i have to drop this here cause i want to help the next person make a more informed decision.
The phone is heavy, the user interface is poor and not smooth, sometimes you have to click severally for an app to open. The camera sometimes take some secs before capture, the phone is heavy. I got the 6gig ram variant but it still hangs and certain apps still reloads, poor ram management. I wanted to get a Samsung a 51 but opted for this instead. I am also in need of a buyer. Please if you faced with same decision do not make the mistake i made. I forgot to add, it overheats

Re: My Xiaomi Review by hisgrace090: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
I just manage to keep my redmi note 8 pro till date despite poor browsing experience with it.

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by sagieramos(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Which kind lie be this for God sake?

These are the games I run on my RN8. Getting to a month I've been using the phone, it has never lag, not even once. How come your RN9 pro with far better processor than my RN8 is giving you issues?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Xiaomi Review by lastburn(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lies!!! Am using the rn8pro not a single ish about the phone

7 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Flytime: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: My Xiaomi Review by michlins(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pics of the phone and how much you want to sell

15 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by TrollKiller(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
OK
We have heard you
Next time, buy other brands
Re: My Xiaomi Review by KrazyDave16(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Came here expecting review.
Saw something else.
chizzily:
The phone is heavy, the user interface is poor and not smooth
MIUI not smooth? Lady, my past experience with MIUI is more than smooth.
Poor UI You didn't wait to get acquainted with MIUI...

chizzily:
sometimes you have to click severally for an app to open. The camera sometimes take some secs before capture, the phone is heavy.
What apps did you try to open?
You sure you weren't shooting in HDR mode?
What were you expecting it to be? As light as a feather??

What I'm seeing is you bought the device cos others were buying and since you're in new territory, instead of exploring and asking questions, you decide to call it quits. Unless it's a defective product, I'd say you return it and get another/change it before selling it if it's truly defective.

Happy sales, you'll definitely see buyers.

7 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by ddjay: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizzily:
Hi guys, i just got the xiaomi note 9 pro, used it for some days and i have to drop this here cause i want to help the next person make a more informed decision.
The phone is heavy, the user interface is poor and not smooth, sometimes you have to click severally for an app to open. The camera sometimes take some secs before capture, the phone is heavy. I got the 6gig ram variant but it still hangs and certain apps still reloads, poor ram management. I wanted to get a Samsung a 51 but opted for this instead. I am also in need of a buyer. Please if you faced with same decision do not make the mistake i made. I forgot to add, it overheats
No problem, u can sell it and buy any of infinix note 2, tecno D9, any itel model or any 2014/2015 transsion phone, they will be good for your type, just make sure u dont come here and complain

17 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by skywalker240(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Not every phone from the factory is perfect

Heck you can sell it and get the A51 or tecno camon 15 premier smiley

8 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Jemerson: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizzily:

How much are you selling? I'm interested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Sektion: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
This thread go soon hot o grin
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is my personal experience. I have never used a transsion device and will never. I don't know about the mi8 or 8pro experience,i Just know about mine. No need to be defensive all the time someone complains about xiaomi. It is not perfect and I'm here to let ppl know. Do not pick this over a Samsung phone

6 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
michlins:
Pics of the phone and how much you want to sell
please drop your no or mail
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Came here expecting review.
Saw something else.

MIUI not smooth? Lady, my past experience with MIUI is more than smooth.
Poor UI You didn't wait to get acquainted with MIUI...

What apps did you try to open?
You sure you weren't shooting in HDR mode?
What were you expecting it to be? As light as a feather??

What I'm seeing is you bought the device cos others were buying and since you're in new territory, instead of exploring and asking questions, you decide to call it quits. Unless it's a defective product, I'd say you return it and get another/change it before selling it if it's truly defective.

Happy sales, you'll definitely see buyers.
Not lighy but didn't expect the weight. I'm basing my comparison with Samsung, cause thats what ive been using, true it is new experience, maybe my views will change, but what I'm currently experiencing is what i wrote. And no i wasnt shooting in hdr

2 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by KrazyDave16(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizzily:

Not lighy but didn't expect the weight. I'm basing my comparison with Samsung, cause thats what ive been using, true it is new experience, maybe my views will change, but what I'm currently experiencing is what i wrote. And no i wasnt shooting in hdr
My advice is you take it back to the store you bought it and swap it for whatever device you want.

4 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by iamNegro(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizzily:
This is my personal experience. I have never used a transsion device and will never. I don't know about the mi8 or 8pro experience,i Just know about mine. No need to be defensive all the time someone complains about xiaomi. It is not perfect and I'm here to let ppl know. Do not pick this over a Samsung phone

Hehehe..now I understand perfectly grin
chizzily:

Hehehe..now I understand perfectly. we will never pick it over Samsung.

3 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Opperwezen(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
sagieramos:
Which kind lie be this for God sake?

These are the games I run on my RN8. Getting to a month I've been using the phone, it has never lag, not even once. How come your RN9 pro with far better processor than my RN8 is giving you issues?

Wow! You play lords mobile?
What's your username, let's connect
Re: My Xiaomi Review by FryMosquito: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizzily:
Better name the prize now as I dey hot, before it depreciates.. Hope you didn't buy a cloned phone?
Re: My Xiaomi Review by SEEDORF441(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=chizzily post=92071223]This is my personal experience. I have never used a transsion device and will never. I don't know about the mi8 or 8pro experience,i Just know about mine. No need to be defensive all the time someone complains about xiaomi. It is not perfect and I'm here to let ppl know. Do not pick this over a Samsung phone[/quote

I am/was intending to buy this phone.
Pls how much did you get it and where did you get it.
Re: My Xiaomi Review by michlins(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizzily:
please drop your no or mail
send me a DM and I will get back to you
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Ejiphill09(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
chizzily:

Are you ready to sell?
Re: My Xiaomi Review by sunshineV(f): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
u will surely get the attention u seek.

btw u never post pics for people wey wan buy

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by RubiesBanking: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Lol I also use the redmi note 9 pro and all this issues your complaining about is very strange unless your just looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Andrew13: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2020
They are coming for your head op lol
Re: My Xiaomi Review by edoairways: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2020
You are right about the phone hanging

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:16am On Jul 25, 2020
edoairways:
You are right about the phone hanging
Yours hang too?

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by edoairways: 1:55am On Jul 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Yours hang too?
It does once in a while

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by PrettyBunny(f): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2020
edoairways:

It does once in a while

Why are you always embarrassing your old sef with lies??

Always masturbating about..

cc:CrownedJon

Your lover is at it again..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Xiaomi Review by PrettyBunny(f): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Op,
I was about taking you serious until I saw, the phone hangs and overheat too..Op, that phone comes with a Snapdragon 720G and not Helio P35. I don't think you know what that means..

I know about 5 people that owns that phone around here and all they keep say is : Why did I not discover this freedom earlier? And 3 got it because, I calmly explained the difference between that phone and the rubbish phones you are weighing it with...

The attention you seek, I hope you get it. I am buying that same phone next month and I will drop a review after..

Have a blessed weekend..

Modified**

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Xiaomi Review by GrandMufti: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: My Xiaomi Review by toideve(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2020
chizzily:

Did you say it overheats? I am currently using Redmi Note 9s which is equivalent to your Redmi Note 9 pro. I'm sorry to say, but I can't even relate to any of your claims. This phone's review is on YouTube and the things you mentioned are not one of the cons of this phone. You said the phone is heavy, it's a 5020 MAH battery, you don't expect it to be featherweight. You definitely don't have this phone.

BTW, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s/pro is a beast! The battery life is incredibly amazing. Over 32hrs of usage and I still have 28% charge atm. Phone's worth every Kobo!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help My Dead Infinix Hot X507 / Smart Glasses Will Replace Smart Phones In 2020 [focals By North Smart Glass] / Direct US Samsung Note 9 Clean As New.... For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.