Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Free Download. Eminem The Eminem Show Album 2002. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Free Download. Eminem The Eminem Show Album 2002. (6185 Views)

Working Download Eminem The Slim Shady LP Full Zip. / Download "Eminem" Full Album - "Music To Be Murdered" / Download "Eminem" Full Album - "Music To Be Murdered" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Download. Eminem The Eminem Show Album 2002. by Tommyvolma: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Zip direct download: Eminem The Eminem Show Full album, updated working link | Songs download Eminem The Eminem Show Album hq tracks.
The Eminem Show is American rapper Eminem's fourth studio-album. Originally scheduled for release on June 4, 2002, Aftermath Entertainment, Shady Music, and Interscope Records released the album on May 26, 2002 because of pirating and bootlegging of it.

WORKING DOWNLOAD -
https://canvas.instructure.com/eportfolios/102991/Home

The album saw Eminem take on a substantially more predominant role in the production, with most being self-produced, with Dr. Dre being the executive producer of the album. The album features guest appearances by the Hailie Jade Mathers daughter of Obie Trice, D12, Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg and Eminem.

The album incorporates a heavier use of rap rock than previous albums by Eminem, and its themes are based primarily on Eminem's prominence in hip hop culture, as well as his ambivalent fame thoughts.

The album also features United States political commentary, including references to 9/11, Osama bin Laden, the War on Terror, President George W. Bush, Lynne Cheney, and Tipper Gore. The Eminem Show was known at the time as Eminem's most intimate album and a step back from the Slim Shady alter ego because of its less cynical and lyrical shock factor approach.

The Eminem Show debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, generally considered the most awaited album of 2002, and stayed there for five consecutive weeks. In its second week in the US it sold over 1.3 million copies, where it recorded a full week of sales. This also took five straight weeks to top the UK Albums Chart.

It produced four successful commercial singles, "Without Me," "Cleanin' Out My Wardrobe," "Superman" and "Sing for the Moment." The album received positive critical reviews, with praise for the mature, introspective lyricism of Eminem, and the experimental production of the album.

Artist: Eminem
Album: The Eminem Show
Year: 2002
Genre: Hip-Hop

Track list:
01. Curtains Up (Skit)
02. White America
03. Business
04. Cleanin Out My Closet
05. Square Dance
06. The Kiss (Skit)
07. Soldier
08. Say Goodbye To Hollywood
09. Drips
10. Without Me
11. Paul Rosenberg (Skit)
12. Sing For The Moment
13. Superman
14. Hailie’s Song
15. Steve Berman (Skit)
16. When The Music Stops
17. Say What You Say
18. ‘Till I Collapse
19. My Dad’s Gone Crazy
20. Curtains Close (Skit)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Mrs Tuface Annie Macaulay's Mum, Brother With Isabel Annie's Daughter / Last Photo Taken Of Bob Marley Before He Died Of Cancer In 1981 / Bbnaija 2018 : This Photo Of Alex Will Prove To You She's From A Wealthy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.