Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea (905 Views)

Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Will Nigeria Celebrate Nations Cup Victory More Than Chelsea CL Victory? / Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by zerocool(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
http://forumcitizens.com/showthread.php?tid=263&pid=966#pid966

Na wa o! Sorry to all chelsea fans. Waste of money, lwkmd!
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by codeb(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
@zerocool,

Get a life! Mourning over the lost of Torres is over. He is no longer with you. sad
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by Ifedisky(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
Itz true though
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by switch47(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2011
zerocool:

http://forumcitizens.com/showthread.php?tid=263&pid=966#pid966

Na wa o! Sorry to all chelsea fans. Waste of money, lwkmd!
my brother that is an understatement o. infact Liverpool fc and chelsea should never be mentioned in same sentence. Chelsea is way way below liverpools class. infact chelsea dey bottomless pit where liverpool dey!! grin grin
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by duduspace(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
Abi o, na condition make crayfish bend and rich man com dey mess anyhow. Dem no suppose mention Chelsea and Liverpool for the same sentence. Na Gillette and Hicks wreck that great club.
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by mystikal(m): 12:50am On Feb 10, 2011
Everybody knew this already
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by jaephoenix(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
@codeb
Believe me, I prefer louisa n carolina 2 el biacho.d guy is washed up.who says 2 isnt beta dan 1.louisa has already opened his account,while el biatcho was so poor he was subbed on his debut.
so pls i dnt miss him.thank u
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by niyimat(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2011
that's a fact he learnt to realize as quikly as possible. Let's agree history is lyeing, no sooner he arrived at the bridge that he confirmed this. in term of structure: achievemets, and organisation, the blues are kid, but at one stage or the other each team or individual is bound to face the kind of setback liverpool experienced.
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by codeb(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
Posted by: jaephoenix
Insert Quote
@codeb
Believe me, I prefer louisa n carolina 2 el biacho.d guy is washed up.who says 2 isnt beta dan 1.louisa has already opened his account,while el biatcho was so poor he was subbed on his debut.
so pls i dnt

Did el pistero score today? grin
Scoring on debut does not mean anything, El nino is not new to premiership. He is an awesome striker, watch out for him. I just ordered his shirt now.

EL NINO!
@niyimat,

The kind of setback that could make an old school club(70's) like liverpool to be denied the joy of beholding the EPL for over two decades is definitely a concern.
Quite a pity!
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by jaephoenix(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2011
@codeb
oh codeb,codeb,codeb.scorin in a debut doesnt mean anythin?smh.y do u think el biatcho was d darlin of d Kop?because he scored ON HIS DEBUT against u wimps,simple.players scorin on their debut gives them,d club n supporters a psychological boost.they wont b thinkin,''r u sure we didnt waste 50 mil?''just lik u guys r.
el pistolero scored on his debut,
1.as a sub
2.without trainin wit d squad
3.was match rusty(his last match was in early dec),2 mths off
4.he s playin in a different league dat is much more physical dan eredivisie.unlike el biatcho dat has played in epl for 3n half seasons
against Wigan he hit d bar twice n was much more contributory dan el biatcho can b.
and guess wat?dat guy is a wonder wit free kicks(his only effort hit d bar) n penalty.El biatcho is miserable in both.most importantly he still has not scored 4 chelski.hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Corrections.we last won d title in 1991,had a terble in 2002.Our last silverware was in 2006.So get ur acts right.we r not old school
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by jaephoenix(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2011
Chelsea didnt behold d joy of winnin d title or league for FIFTY YEARS.so shut it
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by codeb(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
@jaephoenix.

Get over it. El Nino is wearing blue now. sad
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by jaephoenix(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
Sorry sweetie,he can wear black 4 all i care.
am glad 2 c d bac of him.he wasnt performin n didnt want 2 stay.and most importantly we got a good bargain 4 him.i dont think we would have gotten 20 mil 4 him in summer,but 50 m now,dude,God bless Chelsea n good ol Ibra
Re: Torres Says Liverpool Is A Bigger Club Than Chelsea by switch47(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2011
Who cares if torres is human or ape.CHELSEA IS THE WORST CLUB IN EPL. The club is classless

Taiwo’s Milan Problem Is Psychological! / 5 Best Strikers Outside The UEFA Champions League / Bergkamp To Be Immortalised At The Emirates