Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Bbnaija: “dorathy Is A Certified Runs Girl” – Lady Shares Untold Story; - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “dorathy Is A Certified Runs Girl” – Lady Shares Untold Story; (675 Views)

#bbnaija: “dorathy Is A Certified Runs Girl” – Social Media User Alleges / Here Is Why New Big Brother Naija Housemate, Dorathy Is Trending On Twitter / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “dorathy Is A Certified Runs Girl” – Lady Shares Untold Story; by Hyanuoluwa20008(m): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2020
A lady has taken to social media to allege that BBNaija Season 5 housemate, Dorathy is a “certified runs girl” outside the show.

According to her, she recognized Dorathy moment she entered the BBNaija house from a popular “runs” app which she herself is a member.
She claimed she wasn’t certain until she took a closer before and realized it was really her.

She wrote, “So after Dorathy joined the Bbnaija show. I recognized her from the popular runs app getlashr.com. ......
••••••••••
•••••••••
Continue reading

https://woloaded.com.ng/bbnaija-2020-dorathy-is-a-certified-runs-girl-lady-shares-untold-story-shares-her-profile-on-a-runs-app/

Re: Bbnaija: “dorathy Is A Certified Runs Girl” – Lady Shares Untold Story; by music4me(m): 3:12am On Jul 25, 2020
It take one to recorgnise one.Awo ri awo.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “dorathy Is A Certified Runs Girl” – Lady Shares Untold Story; by nuelzy: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Yahoo boys on their best... You know you know

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Don’t Want To Have Sex On National TV – Prince Tells Tolanibaj(video / Nengi Bbnaija And All Her Controversies Unveiled / Ex Big Brother Housemate Tobi Bakre Is Looking To Start A Family!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.