Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,110 members, 7,838,816 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Man Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes Mad (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes Mad (video) (244 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) / Ramota:a Dwarf Lady Goes Mad For Being Insulted In Lagos / Traditional Worshippers In Sagamu Carry Out Special Sacrifices For Boxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes Mad (video) by Nksleek: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2020
A young man in the video below didn’t conclude his day to day sacrifices and automatically turned mad.

LOCAL NEWSMan Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes MadPublished 15 seconds ago on July 25, 2020 By Kamani Desmond

FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmailPinterestShare
A young man in the video below didn’t conclude his day to day sacrifices and automatically turned mad.

He reportedly stripped as he mumbled incoherent words in fresh madness as he was unable to conclude the day’s series of ritual obligation.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/25/man-unable-to-conclude-day-to-day-sacrifices-automatically-goes-mad/

Re: Man Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes Mad (video) by Kriss216: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Give that guy garri to drink embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes Mad (video) by WandaMaximoff: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Living in bondage
Re: Man Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes Mad (video) by Twinkletwin: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2020
don't know if I will survive longer than today my life is gone am going weak starving and dying my health condition is making it hard for me mostly to meet up please If you can help me for the love of God to feed please help me am living 5 days now without food water and shelter
This is not a scam or fraud this is a true life and death issues I have none but you people please help me you can contact me to confirm am in a grave danger
31 t085 n745 k07
First bank
Please even 100 naira will help me survive.

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian City Made This List / Why The Immense Hate Among Nigerians? / Governor Hope Uzodimma Fixing Imo State Flooding Problem; One Step At A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.