Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State (582 Views)

Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News / 3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by AdejorLawrence(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Please what's the cost of traditional marriage of Ogoni peoples in Rivers State?

Their culture and how they do their marriage.

Please share if you have details.
Thanks.
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by olayinkarotex(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Baba, u dey find past question again for marriage
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by AdejorLawrence(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2020
olayinkarotex:
Baba, u dey find past question again for marriage
�.
I beg live that question, I'm looking for answers to the question.
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by iObEy(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2020
AdejorLawrence:
Please what's the cost of traditional marrige in Rivers State..

Their culture and how they do their marrage.

Please share if you have details.
Thanks.
Is Rivers State an ethnic group? Which kind question be this? Rivers state is a heterogeneous state. Pls. Don't come and spread ignorance here.
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by rummmy: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Which tribe are you marrying from, let's give you expo
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
iObEy:

Is Rivers State an ethnic group? Which kind question be this? Rivers state is a heterogeneous state. Pls. Don't come and spread ignorance here.
Thanks for your corrections, I will specify the place in rivers I'm referring to.
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
rummmy:
Which tribe are you marrying from, let's give you expo
Ogoni
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by rummmy: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2020
AdejorLawrence:
Ogoni
prepare well ooooo especially if she is the first daughter.

1 Like

Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by AdejorLawrence(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
rummmy:
prepare well ooooo especially if she is the first daughter.
Ok.
Thanks.
She's not the first.
But do you have any idea of how much it will cost for it?
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by iObEy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
AdejorLawrence:
Ogoni
Ogoni is a little bit costly (Not general though) for me.
Re: Any One With Detials Of The Cost Of Marriage In Rivers State by AdejorLawrence(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
iObEy:

Ogoni is a little bit costly (Not general though) for me.
Thanks.
I appreciate your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Man Awarded With A Cow For Saving An Antelope / Manda Musa The Richest Person In History? / Purposeblack Celebrates Black History Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.