Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death (52993 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
A member of Neighborhood watch identified as Ashiru Musa Danrimi last Thursday allegedly stabbed himself to death in Kano over a failed romance.

Eye witness account told Independent that Musa Danrimi took his own life when he learned that his girlfriend, was married off to another man.

The young lady at the centre of the troubled romance was identified as Umi Muhammad, a resident of Danrimi, Kadawa Ward of Ungogo Local Government Area of the state.

The witness who do not want his name on print because of the sensitive nature of the crisis explained that the Danrimi’s emotional investments on Umi was heavy, but wasn’t expected to end in a tragedy.

He explained that Danrimi caught everyone unaware of his plan, as last-minute efforts by relation and bystanders to forestall the heinous act failed.

The witness said the relationship between late Danrimi and Umi was a popular one within the neighborhood, and was quick to ruled out force marriage.

The account disclosed that operatives of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps arrived too late to evacuate his body to the hospital where he was pronounced deadly medical Doctor on duty.

When contacted for comments, Ibrahim Abdullahi Idris, the Public Relations officer, Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps, Kano command told this tabloid the incident has not been reported to the command.

He pleaded to be given time to verify with relevant stakeholders and get back in due course.

https://www.independent.ng/jilted-lover-25-commits-suicide-in-kano/

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Simplyleo: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pls who wrote the RIP on his picture?

After deliberately inflicting emotional pain on his parents, someone wishes him a peaceful rest?

Pls I beg to differ. undecided

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by LongLife4all: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Not again.

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Section1000: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Things are really happening.
No woman is worth it abeg.....

37 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by LongLife4all: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Children taking things too far

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Emvico34: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
mugu YES mugu. Na me talk am. How can a sane person kills himself/herself because of love? Nansense

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by SAMBARRY: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
lipsrsealed

Nkan nbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Razzness(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shey now that he has killed himself she will come and marry him in the grave. SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION.

20 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Juliusmomoh: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nago... ( in igala language )

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by OUTLAWwizard: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
So, he took his life coz of pucci. Very pathetic.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by UDUJ(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
He killed himself because of a woman, smh undecided

Some silly men don't know that the population of women is more than men in this country and he can always get another woman. Instead the weak man decided to end his life.

I have no RIP to waste on weaklings angry

27 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Too bad he killed himself
Life goes on for his ex babe.

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by allen113: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Such a shame

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by shagasha: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Too much telemundo dey cause am.

No 'RIP' for u o.

I even wish u can be flogged for causing disgrace to your parents & siblings.

12 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by joviegghead: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hmm.
The ability to control ones emotions is a strong skill all need to have.
Sadly some people just find it hard to let go and move on. And when they can't, they do something drastic.
This guy is a freaking weakling.

7 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Slawormir: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Pussy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by paulolee(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
i jus wish this news is not correctly reported..
cant imagine a man in this hard country stabbing himself because of another woman, na so her nunu sweet reach??
i have experienced heartbreaks but i swear if the heartbreak wey football betting don gv me this year no break me, i never see the woman abeg..
inter, arsernal, barca, man.u, chelsea etc don join hands gv ne series of last match heartbreaks this year alone when i thought am closed to winning thousands..
just yesterday ac milan vs atalanta wey i stake over 2.5 bin burn my expected 75k, that's the last match of of 10 over 2.5 that i staked 5k...
d painful part was dt i was happy and already celebrating after seeing 1-1 after first half, na so d match end and up till now, na just alcohol and meats dey my belle and dnt have appetite to eat bt cnt kee myself...

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Judolisco(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
One thing must shenk a man but dis one killed himself

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Cha E
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by muykem: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Better than to go and kill another person.
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by CallMeAthena(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
And the girl lives happily ever after with another man.

7 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by petitejolie(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
This guy no get problem.

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by ecolime(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Big fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by femmyapson(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
I bet it was dat knife he used
Rip tho

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by bewla(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
U go same road
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by femmyapson(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Jabioro: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
My father during his life time will say "Oku OBO" meaning 'dead pussy".the guy died for nothing!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.