Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,897 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Accident That Made Me Rich - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Accident That Made Me Rich (390 Views)

4 Side Hustles That Can Make You Rich As A Corp Member! / How U Can Get Rich While Serving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Accident That Made Me Rich by wiseiyke2020(m): 3:20am On Jul 26, 2020
The agonizing weeks I spent on my hospital bed, after a fatal accident got me thinking and changed my life forever.
The saying that “there is a silver lining in every cloud” applied fully to me.
On that fateful day, I prepared for work as usual, chatting and cracking jokes with my wife and children; not knowing that I was not going to return that day.
I left my lovely home full of life and excitement, as my birthday was just two days away.
The same route I had used for over five years almost claimed my life.
I boarded a minibus and took the back seat to avoid any distraction.
Half way into the journey, I heard a loud noise and suddenly felt sharp pains all over my body.
Instantly, I saw my left hand broken and in minutes, I passed out; only to wake up at the hospital, two days after.
I saw doctors, nurses and family members surrounded me.

I could not understand what happened, but I could feel pains at every part of my body: my neck, hands, stomach, everywhere.
I had bandages all over me, with drip and blood transfusion.
The excruciating pains I passed through can only be imagined than experienced.
In tears, I asked about my wife and two children.
I learnt they were traumatized by what happened to me and my wife fainted on hearing the news and was also hospitalized.
Behold, my life crashed in my very eyes.
Life has been so unfair and cruel to me.

I remembered vividly, when I got married way back in 2013. I depended on my teaching job and few home lessons I organized to take care of my family and my old mother (as my dad was long dead) and also support my siblings, who were at that time struggling to make ends meet.
I believed in a better future and I knew I wanted more out of life, but I did not know how to achieve it or make it happen for me.
Precisely on the 8th of July, 2015, I got a job with one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria.
My joy knew no bounds and I thought that finally, I had come to my resting place and my new found job became an answer to my pious prayer.
Sooner, I realized that it was the beginning of my sorrow, since I was employed as a contract staff, with little salary by the end of the month.
I could hardly take care of my family; let alone cater for my aging mother.
Truly, poverty is an embarrassment and a plague that humiliates a man and leaves him helpless in the midst of problems.
For three years on the job, I constantly wept, because I could not give the kind of life I wanted to my children and my wife suffered humiliation from friends and family members, who mocked her for getting married to a despondent man; with no hope of survival.
It was as if God abandoned me.
The thought of suicide came to me countless times, but I could not consent to it because of my wife and my innocent little children.
I resolved to remain [url]indefatigable and take my destiny in my own hands.[/url]
I ventured into numerous investments; bought different online courses and tried several businesses, even with loans; all to no avail, yet I refused to give up on myself.
My motivation was my family and my poor mother, whom I swore to make happy (though my heart was broken and I cried helplessly every night, seeing them suffer).
I shed tears now, writing about my past experience.
One day, God remembered me.
After three years, I was listed for a promotional examination and I succeeded.
Finally, I was made a full staff!
Fortune smiled at me; as my life became better and suffering suddenly came to an end.
Two months after, I realized that my new salary and the package could not give me the relief I have always wanted.
My needs surpassed the money and I had no way of coming out of the rat race.
I became trapped in my 8am- 5pm job, as I was already made a well paid slave; always hoping for the next pay day.
I knew something was wrong with me and I began to search for a passive income to change my financial history and others like me.
I bought an online course on how to make money online. This was all that I needed and what I was searching for over the years; but I procrastinated and shelved the training.
After all, I have a job that pays my bills!
On my hospital bed, I realized that if I had died, my soul would have been hunted, because I could not plan for my children’s future, since I believed I would always be there for them.
After I was discharged from the hospital, I came home, brought out the training from my shelf of laziness, indifference and procrastination.
I dusted it and went to work. I had no prior experience and no tech skills, but the training was detailed.
Thank God I survived the accident and it totally changed my life.
Now, I make 7 figures passive income from my computer, even though I was a total newbie in online stuff; and it does not stop me from continuing with my office work.
I am now happy, better positioned financially and I can gladly show people what I learnt from the training; that revealed the money secrets and wealth tablet to me and ended my sorrow, by changing my financial history for good.
The training can do the same for you and I am here to guide you all the way.
Click HERE: www.wealthtablet.com to get the free video training; as a gift from me.
It is DESTINY that brought us together today; to end your financial harassment once and for all.
Hurry and check out the free course, now that it is still available.
Meet you at the other side of life, where wealth is real and life seamless, if you can take action IMMEDIATELY.
www.wealthtablet.com

Re: The Accident That Made Me Rich by tripplephi: 3:24am On Jul 26, 2020
awesome advert concept

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online In This Simple Way / P / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.