Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) (18896 Views)

Dbanj Ft Snoop Dogg - Mr Endowed (official Video) / D Banj's Mr Endowed Album Cover (hot Or Not) / New Music - D'banj - Mr Endowed (hot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ranoscky(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
Well, well, well. . .I can see so many town criers (Skibanj haters) here. What's up with all the critism with D'banj, Don jazzy and the video collabo with Baba Aja 1 of America, OluwaSnoop? undecided. . .If y'all don't like him, then, just like he said: "haters, if una still dey yarn, make una go do somersault."

So, I dey wait for hu go 1st go do summersault!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by ideylaff: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
"haters, if una still dey yarn, make una go do somersault."

On top stage grin
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by tosinaded(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
lmao. .  awon oniranu, its now they know that snoop dog is finished! cos D'banj featured him. .  iSmh for nigerians, we dnt appreciate anything

am wondering wuh they are expecting from D'banj Ft SnoopDogg. .  as in i really am wondering wut u guys expect from a song titled MR ENDOWED!
lyrics? are u ok? why not go listen to RCCG PRAISE CHOIR grin cheesy

That song is about bragging and flossing, its meant to make u dance and be entertained. . . Madt beat my Don Jazzy!
nice video by SESAN, . .  wonderful remix to the song!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ranoscky(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
ideylaff:

On top stage grin
Don't even go there!

Are you about to compare that to the profanes the American musicians are singing on stage? undecided
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Echez25(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
Nice One. Good Work D'Banj and Don Jazzy.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by montelik(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
D video is very well done and d song itself is an big improvement on d original. Its seems some people had higher expectations because of some d hype that came before d release, but anyone who had heard d original shouldn't have expected a classic. This is after all D'banj and Snoop. What are people like Ke$ha and co using to dominate international charts. Give D'banj some props.

But seriously many people say D'banj is wasting Don jazzy beats. Well, just d few bars Snoop dropped showed what Don jazzy beats can do in good hands.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Echez25(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2011
scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Abagworo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
This is a useless waste of money.The song is not cool enough for this waste.The video is good but I noticed too much respect from D'banj.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by tosinaded(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Abagworo:

This is a useless waste of money.The song is not cool enough for this waste.The video is good but I noticed too much respect from D'banj.

ure confused
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by ADKUNLAD: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
I wonder wat u guys would have said if, God forbid, D'banj was arrested for drugs, 419 or better still R, pe. Bankers have completely ruined us on the international level a guy is trying his best to make his country proud una still dey beef,  If not for anything una no see the Nigerian flag hanging for somethning positive,  E no beat than wen our President dey call indivduals of great change in Naija "rascals".

D'banj a da fun e jo , Oooooooooooooo she!!!! grin cool kiss cheesy wink
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by ideylaff: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
Quote from: ideylaff on Today at 02:03:59 PM
On top stage

Don't even go there!

Are you about to compare that to the profanes the American musicians are singing on stage?

@ Ranoscky my reference to "on top stage" was in line with what D'banj said in the Video, it was not as a diss to him. I was saying the people who don't like him should somersault ON top Stage like D'banj said it. LOL,
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eleshin(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
9ja! Too hard to pleaseeeee!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
Whoever wrote that song deserves 20 strokes of the cane. The song simply doesn't do justice to the video. The hook line, 'I am Mr endowed', is NOT catchy or sweet. Just annoying.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Whoever wrote that song deserves 20 strokes of the cane. The song simply doesn't do justice to the video. The hook line, 'I am Mr endowed', is NOT catchy or sweet. Just annoying.
Sighs People will always criticize no matter what
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by chiezy: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2011
the video is good and colorful but i dont see anything special about the song except dogg's rap. I am not very sure who the endowed one is- dbanj or those girls
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ivynwa(f): 1:36am On Feb 11, 2011
Now go and roll up the Swisher
But don't drink all my liquor
You know it's all good my nigga
----------------------------------------
He is the Life of the Party anytime he shows up!(2x)

Biggups to Dbanjy!
The Collabo is great coupled with the pride with which they sang in our native language, the only thing is that they didn't give us enough to sing after like Tongolo----dikoko kind of chanting that makes everybody sing along. More grease to your elbows brother!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Ranoscky(m): 5:40am On Feb 11, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Ranoscky my reference to "on top stage" was in line with what D'banj said in the Video, it was not as a diss to him. I was saying the people who don't like him should somersault ON top Stage like D'banj said it. [/b] LOL,
Eyaaah, sorry my broda, I taught you were making gest of him with that, sorry ok?

My apologies!

eleshin:

9ja! Too hard to pleaseeeee!
Am telling you!

eghost247:

Sighs People will always criticize no matter what
That was the reason why D'banj told them to go and summersault!

Ivynwa:

Now go and roll up the Swisher
But don't drink all my liquor
You know it's all good my nigga
----------------------------------------
He is the Life of the Party anytime he shows up!

Biggups to Dbanjy!
The Collabo is great coupled with the pride with which they sang in our native language, the only thing is that they didn't give us enough to sing after like Tongolo----dikoko kind of chanting that makes everybody sing along. More grease to your elbows brother!
I dey feel you jare, my sista!
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 6:11am On Feb 11, 2011
Haters Ku Da Nu
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by COMPAQ(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2011
The song is silly and doesn't make any sense. The video is nice though
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by AceKid(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2011
D banji got wat its takes , to rep Africa after he won the[b] MTV BAA[/b],

he knows fully well that some haters wont appreciate his work as THE ENTERTAINER, this is 2011 Nigerian music is advancing ,we nid to support them or perish together as fools,

PEACE OUT TO THEM HATERS, read your Msg below, Verse 3 was 4 u.

When you say endowed
Omo I am your veto ni
Omo count your blessing
E ni tomi
Se ti gbo
Eni gee shin o le ba mi
Lai lai lai lai won le ba mi (eh)
Oti pe ti mo bo lowo won
Won tun binu pe mo ti koja won lo (eh)
But I leave am for God
Cos at the end of the day when my people see me
I bring them joy
They give me a round of applause
Them dey feel me
No be my fault
Na blessings sent from above
So if you hating
Then you don’t understand
The way that I make am of course
Make we bone them
If them still dey yan (yan)
Make them go do somersault on top say
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by tboy1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
Criticism is the judgement of the merits and faults of the work of an individual.

[b]Hating [/b]is attacking someone personally for no reason

Ok now that we've got that out the way, can some of you ignorant a** people start using the correct one when replying
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by AceKid(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2011
HATER : A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch

a person who expresses intense feelings of hatred or spite, when the reason for this is perceived as unreasonable or spurious.

hope u review this 4 POINT OF CORRECTION wink
peace out , no long thing
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2011
Haters Ku Da Nu
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by 04kaa: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
its amazing the number of times people have defined 'hating'' on this thread. na wa o
, na Dbanj dey do una like this?, dont hate appreciate . dbanj has done a brilliant job, God punish all haters of progress,
.God punish anyone that hates on this grin grin Amen
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by tlops(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2011
lets look at the business strategy of the deal, maybe that will expose Dbanj to more fan base (snoop-wise), I wish him all da best.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by eghost247(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
Haters Ku Da Nu
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Mobinga: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
hater ko, criticism ni? oshi grin
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by aieromon(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
Best video so far from Sesan.If you don't like D'banj,at least,compliment the energy and time put into the collaboration.
The remix is not as tite as the original,though.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2011
tosinaded@:

ure confused

I meant the video is too good for the useless song."Scape Goat" even sounds better.

A Snoop Dogg on "Ogbono Feli Feli" would have been a good song with solid beat and a good video.
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by chiogo(f): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2011
Hehehehe. . .endowed indeed, until they're exposed grin

Funny video, don't care about any of them. tongue
Re: D'banj Mr Endowed Remix Ft Snoop Dog (official Video) by bgees(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2011
chiogo:

Hehehehe. . .endowed indeed, until they're exposed grin

Funny video, don't care about any of them. tongue
grin

If not for the pictures that leaked he probably would have featured Wande Coal .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite On-air Presenter On Lagos Radio? / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time / Ani Pakabara- Lyrics Hot And Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.