Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture (3334 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by aloyemeka1: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2011
A star studded Genevieve Magazine cover.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TVFC8rglYWI/AAAAAAAAA_s/EutuscuciDI/s640/bbb.jpg[/img]

The current issue of Genevieve Magazine has on the cover; actor Ramsey Noah, Beauty queen Miss Nigeria 2010, BBA winner Uti Nwachukwu, Make-up artist Lola Maja, Comedian Basket Mouth, singers Omuwumi Megbele and Banky W and actress Monalisa Chinda.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/02/star-studded-genevieve-magazine-cover.html
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by wahabest(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2011
all is well
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2011
Women-Monalisa Chinda, Lola Maja.

Men- Ramsey Nuoah, Banky W.
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by OgidiBoy(m): 3:03am On Feb 09, 2011
That Monalisa Chinda is one sexy lady, a little on the chubby side but sexy kiss
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 09, 2011
Ramsey looks delightful.
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 09, 2011
Is there a way someone could cut basket mouth's face off that group picture?
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by callme2: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2011
Monalisa all d way

then

The lady in Green Gown
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Coolabbie: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mona lisa, ramsey noah & banky w. See as basket mouth nearly spoil d pix
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by favouredjb(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
Basket mouf shldnt have been there,sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by lane05: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
uti
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by faving(f): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
wetin Uti dey feel like self, Banky all the way
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by eendy(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Male- Uti, Female- Monalisa. For once, she seems not to be having a bad hair day.
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by WackyJ1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
For the men: Ramsey Noah and Banky W. The women all look great apart from the one in green
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Nakele(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
BAsket Mouth ruined everything but I go for Ramsey, omaumi and miss Naija
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Hardballer(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2011
the lady next to ramsey followed by mona lisa them the lady in the green
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Pweety4me(f): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
rokiatu:

Ramsey looks delightful.
smiley
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Jerseyking: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2011
I say the fair skinned lady sitting down. wink
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by yme1(f): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2011
Monalisa
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by iice(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2011
The guy in the hat and the woman in green
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by wunmilyn(f): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Monalisa nd uti
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Atreides(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
iice:

The guy in the hat and the woman in green
You mean my husband,Banky W? He does look delightful in that hat. .
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by WackyJ1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^ You don pay groomprice? this one wey you dey claim husbands,
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Atreides(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
I'll have you know that his people have come to see my father already.
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by WackyJ1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
So your father is ready to give you up? Hope say the guy pay well well o, Lol
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by OneDee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
Is Monalisa the fair lady standing?
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Atreides(f): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
WackyJ1:

So your father is ready to give you up? Hope say the guy pay well well o, Lol
Of course yes. Those who have seen a flower they want to pluck must be ready to pay for it. . grin grin
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by safarigirl(f): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
Of course my GORGEOUS UTI and the Miss Naija chic looks cool
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Kunbee: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
Uti
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by tayoast(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
Basket Mauth tongue
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by iice(f): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2011
Atreides:

You mean my husband,Banky W? He does look delightful in that hat. .

lol well good luck.
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Atreides(f): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2011
iice:

lol well good luck.
Lol. grin grin @topic,definitey Banky W.
Re: Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2011
monalisa

(1) (2) (Reply)

News Leaked Out Of Hkn Camp : Davido’s Girlfriend, Nish Kards Is A Month Pregnan / Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Traditional Tribal Marks On Their Face! / D'banj's Ex-girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Yellow Gown For Cîroc Launch-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.